Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG - Education (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (278676 Views)

Poll: Is it possible to achieve 100/100 in UNILAG POST UTME this year?

Yes: 55% (179 votes)
Indifferent: 8% (27 votes)
No: 35% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
The info reaching me is that the practise test are also part of the questions schedule, so dnt joke with it, because the level of that questn is what ure expected to specialize@all, hope ure still read'ing, to enhance ur preparation, join our online tutorial@facebook, unilag expert tutors and unilag vibes, its extremely a thing you need to be outstanding, as time go on,, let those calls kip coming, for ur info some forumite are reported to me, so please, look before you leap....remember empty barrels makes the loudest trash so im ready for you in as much as ure ready, quote me anywhere, if u follow my inclination then we shal celebrate together, remember we're the best, please no nite kals anytime except nite kals, im at ur services08083838611, readers are leaders
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
abiolabello: guy plz wot cn i doon diz e-practice stuff ocuz me av nt been usin a computer b4 o, abeg mke una hlp o.
iit not how far it how well get urself a computer instructor or beg a friends of urs that is a computer literate to teach you.is very simple to operate is just like d way u operate ur phone gudluck to u
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
abiolabello: guy plz wot cn i doon diz e-practice stuff ocuz me av nt been usin a computer b4 o, abeg mke una hlp o.
it has not be activated due to somethings, the questions to set have be selected already but for the practise test, you gonna see something similar to that u've practise, the practise test will start working has soon as the questions are fully attached, its ready but was nt allow for sometimds due to some factors....so hop u be matricuted, seeya on campus
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
Tobexin: it has not be activated due to somethings, the questions to set have be selected already but for the practise test, you gonna see something similar to that u've practise, the practise test will start working has soon as the questions are fully attached, its ready but was nt allow for sometimds due to some factors....so hop u be matricuted, seeya on campus
to practise online questns visit www.exams4success.com peace and goodluck
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2012
Pls. Who do i contact?
Tried creating a new acct for d e-practice test and after registering,dey said a mail has been sent 2 my email address n i shld also click on d link dey sent.
10hrs Later,am still yet 2 see d Mail
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
The platform for the test is not activated yet and u don't need any special skill to do CBT than to know how 2 key in letters and numbers on the keyword and moving mouse with precision. Go 2 a cyber cafe with a friend and get it done Now. I will suggest u open an email address and try 2 check. Before the exam, do ur best 2 practise CBT twice a week 2 master mouse usage. Check www jkketc com, www Naija Jambites com and click practice test on both sites and u re good 2 go. Feel free 2 contact 08036430934 in case of any question or u can come around on saturday for a practice session on CBT.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Harbioollah: Pls. Who do i contact?
Tried creating a new acct for d e-practice test and after registering,dey said a mail has been sent 2 my email address n i shld also click on d link dey sent.
10hrs Later,am still yet 2 see d Mail
Guy, calm down, when it is activated, everytin would be sorted, kk. That is just AUTO RESPONDER replying 2 ur registration, some told me they ve seen d mail but link is not opening. Calm, don't panic. Soon, u will practice, kk.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by quintessential(f): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
@mathew thank you very much, God bless u
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2012
O God hear d cry of my people let them get marticulated this year
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=Yakeeboy][/quote]
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 12:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Yakeeboy: The unilag questions is life and ready in our tutorial here in lagos for those that were presence should comment how it went.bit of secret to let out to those that wasn't presence. 30% of the questions were from the practice question.the questions was set based on faculty 1,500 questions .the mathematics questions of the science is a bit hard which was totaly based on 4 topics.while the art is the simplest which is simple arithemetic which my nursery sister can solve while social sci is base on probability and bases.the questions are too many for craming that is why we have decided to solve the question from now.we shouldn't have advertise this thing but we decided to,due to the fact that unilag is a corrupt school and if we don't other people would do it.for those that is outside lagos or far from where the lesson is held or those who need the material and those who need the address of the tutorials and 4 more info get me on 08139018012 pls no flashing and midnite calls o all must be maticulated in this forum in jesus name
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2012
quintessential: @mathew thank you very much, God bless u
U re welcome, sister. Good morning 2 my able fellow nairalanders/forumites. Do things making 4 success. Best of Favour all d way.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 7:12am On Jun 26, 2012
@all please make sure you study the practice question given to you, 30% of the question was from the practice question.,especialy english, this is what i have seen with my eye this is not dem sey dem sey.make sure u make use of it properly note some of the ansa in the practice question is not correct so make sure you find the real solution to it.feel free to call me on 08139018012 or add me on 2go with promisetoba till remain ur humble servant yakeeboy
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2012
@it has been prove that most universities if not all make use of past jamb questions and o level questions to test ur ability that is why we have decided to create a platform to those that aren't familiar with computer base test.log on to www.expo4students.com and practice unlimited questions and view ur result immediately and correction u don't need to register just keep on practicing until you are familar with the use of cbt.your smile is our happiness here.still remain ur humble servant yakeeboy.if you have any question to ask concerning the website call me 08139018012
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2012
MATTHEW59: The platform for the test is not activated yet and u don't need any special skill to do CBT than to know how 2 key in letters and numbers on the keyword and moving mouse with precision. Go 2 a cyber cafe with a friend and get it done Now. I will suggest u open an email address and try 2 check. Before the exam, do ur best 2 practise CBT twice a week 2 master mouse usage. Check www jkketc com, www Naija Jambites com and click practice test on both sites and u re good 2 go. Feel free 2 contact 08036430934 in case of any question or u can come around on saturday for a practice session on CBT.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2012
Yakeeboy: @it has been prove that most universities if not all make use of past jamb questions and o level questions to test ur ability that is why we have decided to create a platform to those that aren't familiar with computer base test.log on to www.expo4students.com and practice unlimited questions and view ur result immediately and correction u don't need to register just keep on practicing until you are familar with the use of cbt.your smile is our happiness here.still remain ur humble servant yakeeboy.if you have any question to ask concerning the website call me 08139018012
we shall also be having a cbt training for those that is not familar with cbt on saturday in our tutorial
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by aragbs4real05: 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2012
pls i nid help,am not a lagosian pls hw can i get to unilag from ikeja or is it possible for me to get the form with past ques.andresult checker here in ibadan pls i nid an urgent reply!
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
aragbs4real05: pls i nid help,am not a lagosian pls hw can i get to unilag from ikeja or is it possible for me to get the form with past ques.andresult checker here in ibadan pls i nid an urgent reply!
No, u can't get it in Ibadan. Get Yaba bus from Ikeja and when u get 2 Yaba, ask of where u can get Campus shuttle bus, kk n check @ any of the banks on campus, u can also it @ Union bank, SABO or Zenith Bank, chemist bus stop, bariga. Contact 08036430934 if u hv any question. Best of favour,
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
MATTHEW59: No, u can't it in Ibadan. Get Yaba bus from Ikeja and when u get 2 Yaba, ask of where u can get Campus shuttle bus, kk n check @ any of the banks on campus, u can also it @ Union bank, SABO or Zenith Bank, chemist bus stop, bariga. Contact 08036430934 if u hv any question. Best of favour,
aragbs4real05: pls i nid help,am not a lagosian pls hw can i get to unilag from ikeja or is it possible for me to get the form with past ques.andresult checker here in ibadan pls i nid an urgent reply!
u can only get it in school area only or send it to sum1 u know to get it 4 md
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by sammytobby18: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Unilag name likely to be re instate check the website in this pix for it

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2012
THINGS TO KNOW WHY PREPARING FOR UNILAG POST UME

the info reaching is that most of you would doubt the pratice test card, you shouldnt at all because those that some of the questions you will encounter but not all we see it because its E base but some of you will see it, xo kip practising as soon as activated....u can be da best and be matriculated if only you can follow people with the right source, empty barrels make the loudest noice, im not new in this game, its has been long, get ur u can and prepare very well,for materials which might turn out to be the expected question is available but its just a material which are likely to be set, but im sure u wont regret it, its not a past question but something you would like to use and kip for others for record purposes, im not here to advertise tutorial but the main aim is to guarantee u ur admission....for any info and for the materials kal now, just give it a trial, readers are leaders and beware of dogs and sycophants 08083838611 .just give it a trial and u might become the dark horse....for those that have been kaling and for kayode, abiodun, sandra and others can testify about the materials, ure always on ma mind, remember my happiness is that u all are matriculated and become my personal right guys and ladies....once again may u not regret you doubt the materials....see ya on campus.....visit unilag expert tutors and unilag vibes on facebook for full details and for practise test visit www.exams4success.com
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2012
Yakeeboy: @all the structure of the postutme is base on 3 subject consist of 50 questions english 25 maths 15 and general knowledge 10.so u see where the marks lie it lie in english so tidy up ur english i can recomend a text book which is going to be of help partaining to the exam being seen by us title fundamental formula of the english language written by barrister orskar iyoha.as tobexin do say readers are leaders
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2012
Tobexin: @all, the rich men and the government do not want u and i to go to school, u knw y, they know if everybody becomes a literate, then opposition to some governmental policy is inevitable...DO U KNOW POST JAMB IS ILLEGAL, BCUS ACCORDING TO THE LAW JAMB IS THE ONLY BODY VESTED WITH THE POWER TO GIVE ADMISSION NOT SCHOOLS....i have decided to take it upon ma self the burden of those that believes in the true spirit of intellectual ability, what others are searchin 4 in sokoto, now is in ur sokoto, quote me anywhere, there are somethings i cant say here base on the instruction given to me, what shal it profit me if i dnt deliver u when i have the deliverer here with me, its better to know what to read and focus than to read wide.......materials are available aside from the post jamb past question, we gat practise test and the hmmmm, guess wat...hmmm means hmmm.just kal mi and i wil neva fail u

n:u nid admission i wont give u but through God n the backbone of unilag which are ma boss u wil get it, info is power...join unilag vibes on facebook and most importantly kal mi to know the latest hidden story abt d putme, just kal, may 20naira nt make u wait 4 anoda year....tested and approved....
.dnt doubt bcus this is ur last jamb, he dat has hears JOIN UNILAG VIBES ON FACEBOOK....THE HMMM ARE SOLVED....DNT LOUD IT, KAL ME AND GET IT LIVE ILL GIVE U EVIDENCE WHEN U KAL,08083838611 READERS ARE LEADERS
are u sure u want to be matriculated, i will make good my promise, i believe that anyone that cheat will be cheated, so forget animosity, im right here with a reliable sauce, 08083838611
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2012
Tobexin: @all, the rich men and the government do not want u and i to go to school, u knw y, they know if everybody becomes a literate, then opposition to some governmental policy is inevitable...DO U KNOW POST JAMB IS ILLEGAL, BCUS ACCORDING TO THE LAW JAMB IS THE ONLY BODY VESTED WITH THE POWER TO GIVE ADMISSION NOT SCHOOLS....i have decided to take it upon ma self the burden of those that believes in the true spirit of intellectual ability, what others are searchin 4 in sokoto, now is in ur sokoto, quote me anywhere, there are somethings i cant say here base on the instruction given to me, what shal it profit me if i dnt deliver u when i have the deliverer here with me, its better to know what to read and focus than to read wide.......materials are available aside from the post jamb past question, we gat practise test and the hmmmm, guess wat...hmmm means hmmm.just kal mi and i wil neva fail u

n:u nid admission i wont give u but through God n the backbone of unilag which are ma boss u wil get it, info is power...join unilag vibes on facebook and most importantly kal mi to know the latest hidden story abt d putme, just kal, may 20naira nt make u wait 4 anoda year....tested and approved....
.dnt doubt bcus this is ur last jamb, he dat has hears JOIN UNILAG VIBES ON FACEBOOK....THE HMMM ARE SOLVED....DNT LOUD IT, KAL ME AND GET IT LIVE ILL GIVE U EVIDENCE WHEN U KAL,08083838611 READERS ARE LEADERS
are u sure u want to be matriculated, i will make good my promise, i believe that anyone that cheat will be cheated, so forget animosity, im right here with a reliable sauce, 08083838611
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2012
@all beware of dogs.the little advice i have to those that couldn't avoid to get the unilag life question avaliable here in our tutorials here in lagos.we have decided to give you some hint concerning the questions for english study preposition,concord,nearest in meaning,opposite in meanin,and your order of adjective,interpretation most 4 maths study surd, probabily,bases,matrixes,word problems in general,and to those who is insterested to have the unilag life questions should come to our tutorial 4 it our material are real and confirm that is why we have decided to transact face to face transaction just put your mind @ rest .for prove of our sucess check lastyear unilag thread 4 testimonies on how they saw the question we gave to them realy.so our testimony speaks 4 us so we don't intend to spoil our name.seeing is believing come see 4 urselves.our lesson is base in surulere for address to it or for any info call 08139018012
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2012
Yakeeboy: WHAT U NEED TO KNOW Past and current affairs try this. (1) inpeachement is partaining to the post of a* minister * commissioner*governor *prime minister (2) the first head of state and head of government is *sheu shagari *tafawa balewa*yakubu gowon*sanni abacha (3) lagos was first attack in what year *1951*1961*1884*2005 .(4) citizen acquired through marriage is referred to as *honorary*nationalization*registration *naturalization (5) the current executive secretary of ecowas is *lansana *goodluck jonanthan *mohammed ibn chambers*abubakar qattara (6) the two chambers of elected national representative in nigeria is called *house of representative *national assembly *the senate *parliament (7) how many local government is in lagos state *20*15*36*25 (cool nigeria have how many federal constituency *8810*990*469*109 (9) the first head of state to die while in office is *umaru ya'adua *aguiyi ironsi *sanni abacha*mutarla ramatà (10) unilag would be 50 year old in what year *2014*2016*2012*none of the above ..}post your ansa here courtesy yakeeboy
am still waiting 4 ur ansa to this problem
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2012
214 in jamb,gunin 4 insurance nd am 4rm ekiti.any chance 4 me.my exam is on 14th of july.2.30pm faculty of sos
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2012
Good morning, my ever reliable and serious-minded fellow nairalanders. Just continue ur preparation with the right materials, right source of information. Jah Bless.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2012
bodman4us: 214 in jamb,gunin 4 insurance nd am 4rm ekiti.any chance 4 me.my exam is on 14th of july.2.30pm faculty of sos
Guy, gud chance is urs, just aim 80+/100 in the post UTME and success is sure and more to that, u re from one of the catchment states. Success.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Yakeeboy: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2012
bodman4us: 214 in jamb,gunin 4 insurance nd am 4rm ekiti.any chance 4 me.my exam is on 14th of july.2.30pm faculty of sos
MATTHEW59: Good morning, my ever reliable and serious-minded fellow nairalanders. Just continue ur preparation with the right materials, right source of information. Jah Bless.
with god by ur side you are in the cutoff for your department last year was 58 and definately gonna be less this year is beta u aim high but with 60above in postutme you are maticulated
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2012
Yakeeboy: with god by ur side you are in the cutoff for your department last year was 58 and definately gonna be less this year is beta u aim high but with 60above in postutme you are maticulated
Insurance merit cut off last year was 63 and ekiti - 55. Aim higher, guy. The very best.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by abiolabello: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2012
my felow u studnt plz wotar we goin 2do about diz e practice stuff o, cuz we dnt avmuch tym again o, abeg mke una hlp o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (102)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.