Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG (278685 Views)

Poll: Is it possible to achieve 100/100 in UNILAG POST UTME this year?

Yes: 55% (179 votes)
Indifferent: 8% (27 votes)
No: 35% (115 votes)
This poll has ended

Federal Polytechnic Ede 2012/2013 Admissions / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2012
Good morning friends. Hope u re doing well with ur preparation? Success 2 u all.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2012
philebrown333: Hello gud guys i have been watching your comments i can say everyone that has been commenting on how to help prospec student gain admission is doing his/her best i scored 243 in jamb and going for pet and gas engring i have all the o' level requirement what i dont understand is why som1 will say the maths to be give to engring student in the post ume will be hard. Is it going to be harder than jamb question. am almost through with all the topics in comprehensive maths solving past questions from jamb and unilag post ume i just need additional advice on topics that 1 should study to improve my chances. Just hit my line if you have anyoda genuine help to render 08132939266. Prep comes with success. I signout.
If u re sound in further maths, d maths is normal, kk. Study all the topics covered in d revision questions given @ d bank- calculus, probability, word problems, biz maths, n others. Success. Hope u hv further maths in o level?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bisidapo: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2012
Ibbaba: guys is thr anyway i can get d utme cards without d past questn coz i already hv it,plz rply coz am already headn to d schl 4 it
thnk u all bro n sis
Bros, if u are still in need for the postjamb form, please call this number 08027738362, because i still have more than excess
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Isjaymoh(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2012
I scored 232 in jamb, am going for accountancy and am from Kwara state, what are my chances of gaining admission into Unilag.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2012
Isjaymoh: I scored 232 in jamb, am going for accountancy and am from Kwara state, what are my chances of gaining admission into Unilag.
Just aim 80+/100 in post UTME, last year cut off was 72. U hv a good chance. Kwara is one of Educationally Less Developed States (ELDS), better chance with that again.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tobexin(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2012
Oluwacolded: Kudos to you all, i just want to appreciate some of u guys like tobexin, yakeeboy and others....kudos to u guys
yea hope ure still solvhng, and remember be careful and work on ur steadiness and ur accuracy
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2012
Gud mrming peeps,11 days 2 go
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by peterkokobu: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2012
ALERT!ALERT!!ALERT!!!THE LATEST WAY TO FRAUD PEOPLE: They will not say anything about money or ADMISSION RUNS online.They will first start by telling u about TUTORIALS AND PAST QUESTIONS.They will not say it online but will tell u mouth to mouth by the time u meet them for tutorials or past questions.After paying money to them,u won't see them again.U only here them online next admission year.Don't do any money business with anybody or TUTORIAL PERSON.Take note of names like:TOSINSURE, MATTHEW,JANETHONER ,QUINTESSENTIAL, TOBEXIM,MARKCOLLINS ETC.They come in different ways.Take note of phone numbers like:08036430934,0808383611 etc. TOSINSURE COLLECTED 100,000 From me for medicine last yr.I've caused him.God almighty shall purnish him,he can't escape it.The truth is that,u won't know when u'll pay this money by the time u get close to them.They will tell u first pay halt,once u pay a little amoumt, they'll still make u to pay the remaining out of fear for ur admission
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by peterkokobu: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2012
THEY MIGHT EVEN PRETEND AS IF THE ARE WRITING THE POST UME.I KNOW THIS NUMBER,IT'S A FRAU 08036430934
08036430934 TAKE NOTE OF TOSINSURE.THEY ARE VERY MANY. THEY COME IN THE NAME OF TUTORIALS AND PAST QUESTIONS
WARNING!WARNING!!WARNING!!!
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
peterkokobu: THEY MIGHT EVEN PRETEND AS IF THE ARE WRITING THE POST UME.I KNOW THIS NUMBER,IT'S A FRAU 08036430934
08036430934 TAKE NOTE OF TOSINSURE.THEY ARE VERY MANY. THEY COME IN THE NAME OF TUTORIALS AND PAST QUESTIONS
uhm!guyz bware
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
peterkokobu: ALERT!ALERT!!ALERT!!!THE LATEST WAY TO FRAUD PEOPLE: They will not say anything about money or ADMISSION RUNS online.They will first start by telling u about TUTORIALS AND PAST QUESTIONS.They will not say it online but will tell u mouth to mouth by the time u meet them for tutorials or past questions.After paying money to them,u won't see them again.U only here them online next admission year.Don't do any money business with anybody or TUTORIAL PERSON.Take note of names like:TOSINSURE, MATTHEW,JANETHONER ,QUINTESSENTIAL, TOBEXIM,MARKCOLLINS ETC.They come in different ways.Take note of phone numbers like:08036430934,0808383611 etc. TOSINSURE COLLECTED 100,000 From me for medicine last yr.I've caused him.God almighty shall purnish him,he can't escape it.The truth is that,u won't know when u'll pay this money by the time u get close to them.They will tell u first pay halt,once u pay a little amoumt, they'll still make u to pay the remaining out of fear for ur admission
Mr. peter, did I ask U for money? if Tosinsure or any other person duped of u of ur money,solve ur issue out with dat person please. we told u people 2 beware but u wouldn't and u want 2 blackmail everyone. I'm used my real name not any pen name. Please stop this rubbish u re doing now. I told u guys the best way 2 success is Read, Study, Revise and Practice. Ask funkie dee(IRPM),Aminat(accounting), cute goddy(social science physchology), mojohnny(MBBS), Tunbi(LAW) all of last year set of candidates. The help we rendered without collecting any kobo. U fell into wrong hands but 2 just mention, are u a fool 2 hv given someone that kind amount of money? MATTHEW59 is not a scam, quote me anywhere. Confirm stuff before posting. Find out urself. Cross line U cursed him not caused. Young man, sit and read ur books and before accusing people wrongly.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Joshua15(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
som1 was duped of 100,000 na wa ooooo 4 dis thread.GOD AM AFRAID OOOOOOOO.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2012
peterkokobu: ALERT!ALERT!!ALERT!!!THE LATEST WAY TO FRAUD PEOPLE: They will not say anything about money or ADMISSION RUNS online.They will first start by telling u about TUTORIALS AND PAST QUESTIONS.They will not say it online but will tell u mouth to mouth by the time u meet them for tutorials or past questions.After paying money to them,u won't see them again.U only here them online next admission year.Don't do any money business with anybody or TUTORIAL PERSON.Take note of names like:TOSINSURE, MATTHEW,JANETHONER ,QUINTESSENTIAL, TOBEXIM,MARKCOLLINS ETC.They come in different ways.Take note of phone numbers like:08036430934,0808383611 etc. TOSINSURE COLLECTED 100,000 From me for medicine last yr.I've caused him.God almighty shall purnish him,he can't escape it.The truth is that,u won't know when u'll pay this money by the time u get close to them.They will tell u first pay halt,once u pay a little amoumt, they'll still make u to pay the remaining out of fear for ur admission
peterkokobu: THEY MIGHT EVEN PRETEND AS IF THE ARE WRITING THE POST UME.I KNOW THIS NUMBER,IT'S A FRAU 08036430934
lol....can't stop laughing....this guy is really insane....i'm also an aspirant and you accused me of collecting #100000 from you....are you so dumb?....check out my previous posts because i didn't post anything like past question or tutorial and neither did i put down my number for anyone to call....i'm not suprised b'cos you just registered your account...mumu....i'm an aspirant check my previous post....
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2012
Joshua15: som1 was duped of 100,000 na wa ooooo 4 dis thread.GOD AM AFRAID OOOOOOOO.
No mind the mumu boy,good fool for that matter, help me ask him is MATTHEW59 the same as the person that make him a dupe?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2012
I registered this year and someone collected #10000 from you last year...
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2012
[s]
[/s]Help me ask the mumu boy with empty brain that cannot sit 2 pass ordinary UNILAG POST UTME whether he called my number ooooo, before quoting my number in his baseless post? guy, post what u re sure of? Poor boy like u, sorry for ur parents and ur generation.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
So confuse.bt i knw dat mattew helped sme guyz last yr.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
bodman4us: So confuse.bt i knw dat mattew helped sme guyz last yr.
I no know for him ooooooooooooo, help ask him pls oooo?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
this guy is really making me angry....people like you should be shot dead...and have you called that number....is this a set up or what?....i don't have any business arguing with you...i'm here for a purpose...and by God's grace i'll achieve it....useless son of a thousand fathers...
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
Tosinsure:
this guy is really making me angry....people like you should be shot dead...and have you called that number....is this a set up or what?....i don't have any business arguing with you...i'm here for a purpose...and by God's grace i'll achieve it....useless son of a thousand fathers...
Guy, calm down let useless and good for noting boy come and give the number he called with his empty brain and with ever perishable hands that might not do g??d again in his life, he just quoted my number, 08036430934, the idiot just saw the number with his short sighted brain and mind and quote it. Mr. Peter, idiotic fellow, give us the real number that u called when u went 2 drop the money 2 ur good for noting fellow. Tosinsure, u will achieve ur aim here by His Grace.We re waiting for u oooo Mr. peter d mumu??
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
Peterkokou, for putting name and phone number as fraud and scam, forever and ever in life, you will never again know PEACE.u come around and start spoiling people's mane. Bet you, if u re writing any exams this year, u will fail woefully, and u will perish ur empty brain.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
MATTHEW59: Guy, calm down let useless and good for noting boy come and give the number he called with his empty brain and with ever perishable hands that might not do g??d again in his life, he just quoted my number, 08036430934, the idiot just saw the number with his short sighted brain and mind and quote it. Mr. Peter, idiotic fellow, give us the real number that u called when u went 2 drop the money 2 ur good for noting fellow. Tosinsure, u will achieve ur aim here by His Grace.We re waiting for u oooo Mr. peter d mumu??
amen.....he should drop the phone number and the account number he paid the money into.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by MATTHEW59: 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
Peterkokobu, for putting my name and phone number as fraud and scam, forever and ever in life, you will never again know PEACE again.U feel u can just come around and start spoiling people's name. Bet you, if u re writing any exams this year, u will fail woefully, and u will perish with ur empty and unreasonable brain.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by Tosinsure: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
wetin i do this mad man....nobody in this thread has ever called me before...low life.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by philebrown333: 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
ALART..............men i am just coming back from uni-lag to buy the post utme card could you believe dis! just said i should go around and know whats up happening in the school to my surprise i met a final year student who claims to be among the uni lag invigilator could you believe that? was introduce to me by a friend and was asking me to bring like money i dont have wowwwwwwwwwwwww even if it is true they help people Unilag is the most corrupt school in the world men this student are men hunters they will fine tune you and some will also put charm in their mouth to lure to give them that money. haba me that is trying my best to read morming and night. na wa i get scared every now and then. so many got admission by runs i saw it in many student today the guy even showed me the student he help and how much they paid na wa ooooooooo i know God will help me this Time for real everybody Beware now i have learnt my lessons but not in pains. my exam is coming up on the 18 of july so i thank God i still have time to cover does topics i havent covered.
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by bodman4us: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
philebrown333: ALART..............men i am just coming back from uni-lag to buy the post utme card could you believe dis! just said i should go around and know whats up happening in the school to my surprise i met a final year student who claims to be among the uni lag invigilator could you believe that? was introduce to me by a friend and was asking me to bring like money i dont have wowwwwwwwwwwwww even if it is true they help people Unilag is the most corrupt school in the world men this student are men hunters they will fine tune you and some will also put charm in their mouth to lure to give them that money. haba me that is trying my best to read morming and night. na wa i get scared every now and then. so many got admission by runs i saw it in many student today the guy even showed me the student he help and how much they paid na wa ooooooooo i know God will help me this Time for real everybody Beware now i have learnt my lessons but not in pains. my exam is coming up on the 18 of july so i thank God i still have time to cover does topics i havent covered.
which course ar u gunin 4.is it mbbs?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by hourlarwharley(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
will be happpy to meet a friend here,am olawale aspiring for computer science in this school....will be soliciting for your information you can add me on 2go.....olawale341
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by hourlarwharley(m): 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
anybody aspiring for computer science here?
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by hourlarwharley(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2012
anybody aspiring for computer science here? lets mingle naw...olawale341 on 2go
Re: University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG by ayodeji752: 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2012
@everybody,pls leave dat boi alone cos i think he is a frustrated boi.hw could u giv 100k to sum1 in an act of desperation for admissn?where did u get d money in d first place?my advise to u is to sit down and go xtra miles in readin ur books.u are one of d pple dat nigeria wants to eliminate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! / Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.