Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Crime And Corruption In NYSC Anambra State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Crime And Corruption In NYSC Anambra State (2094 Views)

Continuous Change In NYSC Time-Table: Nigerians React On Twitter / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crime And Corruption In NYSC Anambra State by osajojo(m): 2:49am On Mar 31, 2012
Dear Nigerians/ Nairalanders
I feel abysmally dissatisfied with what is going on in nysc anambra state. On 15th February 2012 inec invited corps members to participated in the Njikoka/dunokofia/Aniocha federal constituency rerun elections in which Mrs Ekwenife and Mr Nzeribe contested. The issue now is that nysc has refused to pay corps members their accrued allowances as they functioned as adhoc staffs. Its more than 45 days and NYSC has refused to do anything significant about it. During that election some corps members lost their lives some paid out of their noses to get to polling units and training centres, and INEC has stated repeatedly that they have paid NYSC besides NYSC has confirmed this fact. The question is why are they holding the payment of over 1500 coprs members without any cogent reasons. Recently the same election was taken to court as the loser Mr Nzeribe claimed that elections didn't hold in aniocha LGA. Some of us were taken to court. The baffling issue is that the same NYSC in one instance refused to pay 1000 transport allowance paid to each corps member for transport and threatened that they may loose the initial allowance should they back out of the court issues. In this case INEC again confirmed to have paid the monies to NYSC. You should know that one Mr Princewill the PRO of NYSC Anambra state is the person behind this. The last time haven discovered we confronted INEC over the non payment of our allowance he left us in court and ran away afterwards sending threat messages to some of us. The state coordinator Mr Ochim isn't helping issues as he has refused to say anything about it. I appeal to you all to suggest ways of curbing this crime and emancipating these corps member from this fraud. Lastly on 20 March corps member conducted the anambra south senatorial rerun and inec has again paid nysc we went ahead to conduct the elections despite we weren't paid in the first election. With this delay in the first issue one would wonder how much longer it will take for them to pay the second.
Re: Crime And Corruption In NYSC Anambra State by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2012
I served I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anambra & bliv all wat U̶̲̥̅̊ HªvΣ said. I knw ∂α† Princewill of A̶̲̥̅ guy. When i lost M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ corper id card, i went τ̅☺ nysc state sec. @ awka & met wit him cos he Ȋ̝̊̅§ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ charge of ∂α† too, he demanded A̶̲̥̅ bribe of 2k FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̅☺ HªvΣ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ id ∂α† same d̶̲̥̅A̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣ or i go & Ƈϑ♍Ə bak I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ three weeks time if i wanted it †ЂΞ normal way without any fee, when indeed he knows M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ batch W̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥§ roundin up 'nysc year' ∂α† week. He Ȋ̝̊̅§ A̶̲̥̅ devil & more peeps like him aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ there. I ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ hope efcc will stand up & address dis bullshi.t! & τ̅☺ make matters worse, they HªvΣ SERVICOM I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ∂α† same secretariat! God help dis NATION
Re: Crime And Corruption In NYSC Anambra State by osajojo(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2012
That and many more

(1) (Reply)

Over 20 Things You Must Take To Camp NYSC Come 25th June 2013 / Date For January Clearance / Any First Class, Distinction Student Posted To Higher Institution As Ppa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.