Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:43 AM

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? (44133 Views)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / Nysc Now Pay N38,000 'ALAWEE' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by osisey2010: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2013
I just heard from a corper in Nasarawa state that they've begin paying them N38900 in their orientation camp... Confirmed from an otondo in abuja camp and its d same news.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by onlineresource: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2013
how true is this...
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Kirinwa: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Where is CRAZYMAN when you need him. It's a BIG lie.Abeg delete this thread joor. RUMOUR upon rumour.Op you heard poo.No allawe has been paid in any orientation camp in Nigeria. It's being expected either Thursday or Friday and it's 19,800.Mod. delete this thread o.I dey. Vex. angry
I heard, I heard without any source. RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by olu4life(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2013
Just heard the rumor too. Its all over twitter. Seriously hoping its true ooo. My bp don high sef
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Richlife: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2013
Why this rumor of increment in NYSC allowe! Stop it to save people from expectation without concrete hope.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by teoo: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2013
As regards 38K bin paid in ABJ camp; dat's nt true . It's a big lie ....
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2013
Just heard from a corper at the katsina camp that he was told same too but they av not been paid yet, but I still want to re confirmed from other otondos in various camp, probably they are in parade, the few I'm calling are not picking up
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by samplanner(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
hey guys, am a batch c corp member serving in nasarawa and presently in camp for d batch A orientation course under nysc band, abt d payment its not true but de were told today dat payment wil start either thursday or friday. d nysc officials didnt say anytin abt d increment sha bt i tink der is a leack of d increment issue to b true.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Mblem(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Just hope d rumour comes true so dat.... Wen i start dis July, i start with better amount #19,800 na wash
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by playahP(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
osisey2010: I just heard from a corper in Nasarawa state that they've begin paying them N38900 in their orientation camp... Confirmed from an otondo in abuja camp and its d same news.

How can u say "they've begin"??..... Are u sure you're a graduate at all?

31 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by valdubem(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its a hoax. Nysc is not paying any corper 38k. Am in imo camp at d moment
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Inik(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
The payment is long overdue! corpers go through a lot of suffering and hardship during their service year period. Any increase in their allowance is a welcome development.

On the otherhand if this is true, there will be an influx of fake corpers into the nysc scheme

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by jigawatts(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
playah P:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by buklan4realyah(f): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
for where undecided na dem fit?na only God fit touch deir mind
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by acidtalk: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.

11 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by okerelawrence(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
I must chop alawee. I trust my God. if u belif u will chop it too y not say amen .

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by mysticgal(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
abeg what is the meaning of otondo,yes am a learner,although from what i know otondo means mumu.help me out.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Aadeolu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
playah P:

Just knew it's a matter of time before someone figured that gbagaun out.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Ebestsmscom: 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
They would have completed it to 40k, any way kudos to those in charge.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Chai! Happy times for Kopas.
I advise the Batch A corpers to invest well this new monthly allowance. Some working class graduates don't even earn up to N30,000 monthly not to talk of N38,900.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by gabialonso(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
val_dubem: Its a hoax. Nysc is not paying any corper 38k. Am in imo camp at d moment
pls can you come over 2 OBS studio..am ryt dere

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by ifyfaith: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
i am still hoping so,i have bn hopin since january and stil hopin
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Ardedaryor(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
Mblem: Just hope d [size=30pt]rumour[/size] comes true so dat.... Wen i start dis July, i start with better amount #19,800 na wash
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
God let this be true!
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by omeiz93: 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
I put a call to my oga at the top, and he categorically said it is a lie, pleaae, you people should confirmed the authenticity of your reports before posting.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by valdubem(m): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
gabialonso: pls can you come over 2 OBS studio..am ryt dere

Am at d studio ryt now. They said no one bears ur name there

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by hardbody: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: abeg what is the meaning of otondo,yes am a learner,although from what i know otondo means mumu.help me out.

Lol, I am with you on this. I guess its a manner of description, the same way we call non undergraduate females of my Uni 'bushmeat' and their male counterparts 'Customer', a word that has now been universally classified as 'Aristo'. I am waiting to learn about this 'Otondo'. I recall that growing up, we used the word 'Otondo' on stewpid people or 'mumu things. Especially where the party being referred to is kind of bigger than you.
Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Samsantos9: 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by dandollaz: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Bro wey dey complain of N19800 when I finished last 3yrs na N9700.make una enjoy this one finish becos when u r tru with Nysc that time u go no say 20k na big money.my advice is to start now to plan yourself ahead b4 the service end becos my bro/sis work no they naija and don't hope on anybody to give u job only God can do miracle now. Corper shun

8 Likes

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by patholaw: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
mysticgal: abeg what is the meaning of otondo,yes am a learner,although from what i know otondo means mumu.help me out.
ur right...otondo means mumu.
Its also a term dey use 2 address new copers in camp...its also used 4 new recruit soldier...also 4 a ju man

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
acidtalk: Jonathan is trying to just score cheap politics while in office.

A government that is still struggling to pay minimum wage for those employed is now increasing the 'allowance' of corpers who have only a year to serve, get housed and feeded for free and most of them still get paid at their primary assignment posting as well as get extra income from their parents, siblings and aristos.

Do something to curbe the high rate of unemployment first Mr Jonathan. That N38,900 allowance for a single corper could readily be used to pay two 'ex' corpers a monthly salary.

Let's look for a permanent solution to better the lives of the people and not some irrelevant cheap staunts.

The unemployed need that money most (even half of it) than most corpers who are still dependent on their parents and relatives.
abeg delete joor! Is it because you were paid #9000 in ur time?? Gerrout abeg! Mtcheww..

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Reason Most Nigeria Graduates Are Unemployable (pics) / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.