Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Fraud Called NECO - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Fraud Called NECO (999 Views)

FG Probes 10 Varsities Over Fraud, Sex Scandals(see List)-daily Trust / UNICAL Sacks 4 Lecturers And Demotes 10 For Plagiarism And Fraud / 5 Lead-City Students, Others Arrested For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fraud Called NECO by benzion72(m): 10:58am On Mar 31, 2012
NECO just released the result of OCT/NOV 2011 and they have come out with the normal song of mass failure in the examination. There is no doubt that corruption which has eaten to the every facet of our national life has crept into NECO. Why am I saying this, I wrote the last NECO examination not as a fresh school leaver, but to use in pursuing a new dream of studying law as a course. I have a NCE, Bachelors and a masters degree so i did not write the examination as a neophyte who does not know what is required to passing an examination.
To my dismay NECO brought out the result and on checking the result I had two credit passes in English and mathematics all other are F9 and E. NECO need to be examined and if done very well monumental fraud will be uncovered. I asked so many examiners who mark NECO exam paper year in year out and they said they have not being called to mark NECO, but how come NECO brought out result when in actual fact it did not invited examiners. Cases are often reported off going to obtain NECO examination result with money. Each year of negligence impact negatively on the destiny of the students and hamper their progress year in year out
I want to call on the federal government to set up machinery to examine NECO. There is no way under heaven for me to fail economics has a subject not to talk of Agriculture. that I have studied all my life.
Re: The Fraud Called NECO by Dailiesroom: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2015
Re: The Fraud Called NECO by Dailiesroom: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Bcs(british Computer Society) / MUATECH/FUTY 2012/2013 Pre-degree Forms On Sale / EKSU(UNAD) Post Utme And Pre Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.