Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! (2277 Views)

2014 Unilorin Post Utme Score And Admission List / 2013 Jamb/utme UNIZIK Aspirants...drop Ur Details Here For Advice. / All Candidate Re-check Ur Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by goodman3(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hello UNN aspirants. Congrats to those who were succesful in this years jamb exam. Lets use this as a medium to discuss our jamb scores and share information about the oncoming postjamb and plan the way foward for us........also state the course ure going for.

Mine is medicine-235.
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by joideviv(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
@op, from wat I know bout medicine in UNN dat point of urs wont go well 4 med, except it God's word.
4 me am gunning 4 Public administration and I scores 242, anyone with a requisite idea of wat d course needed for one to b eligible 4 admission?
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2012
I scored 244. And i am applying for medicine too. Obviously Jamb has dealt a great deal on us this year.
Pls any idea on how to get their putme past q&a? The earlier the beta cos scoring high in the putme is our only hope now.
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by madampresident(f): 6:59am On Apr 01, 2012
jamb o jamb
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by Mpetempe(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
Guys i have
this little problem with my
jamb. The person that
filled my jamb form for me
made a mistake in my
STATE of origin and local
govt. He filled Ebonyi
whereas am from Enugu
and ohaukwu instead of
ezeagu.

Pls friends how can this affect
my admission, i scored 205 and am going for banking and finance.
GUYS WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by lyndy69: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Pls refer to the reply I gave on the following link https://www.nairaland.com/904660/unn-2012-2013-post-utme-admission
Mpetempe: Guys i have
this little problem with my
jamb. The person that
filled my jamb form for me
made a mistake in my
STATE of origin and local
govt. He filled Ebonyi
whereas am from Enugu
and ohaukwu instead of
ezeagu.

Pls friends how can this affect
my admission, i scored 205 and am going for banking and finance.
GUYS WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by deviya: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
plz i score 213 n i chose pol science wt r my chances n wt z d pume cutoff 4 political science
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by okekeesther: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
i applied medicine in unn and i got 246 in my post jamb.pls any chances of admission for me pls
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
okeke esther: i applied medicine in unn and i got 246 in my post jamb.pls any chances of admission for me pls
Excuse me sir, which post jamb are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by Lizzyvonne: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
Pls i got 206 and i put unn as my first choice my course of choice is law pls is there any chance 4 me in d putme or will they giv me anoda course. Pls reply
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by Princevik(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2012
deviya: plz i score 213 n i chose pol science wt r my chances n wt z d pume cutoff 4 political science
I also did apply for pol science and my jamb score was 250...and for the cutt off mark......Their merit(pol science) is 73......so d cutt off mark should be around 56 or so.....
Re: UNN Aspirants Drop Ur Jamb Score And Course Of Choice Here...... The Way Foward! by victichy: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2012
If you score above 200 in Jamb, you Stand a better chance of getting Admitted. Just prepare for your post UME very well, and Your name would be in the Primary List.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Part-time Form Details / SiSA - Study in South Africa 2013-2014 Opportunities For Nigerians And Africans / Guide For Writing Undergraduate Project In Mechanical Engineering,unn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.