Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

A Very Good Business For You To Invest In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Very Good Business For You To Invest In (942 Views)

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Good Business For You To Invest In by slimdeary(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
If you have money and you are looking for a good business to invest in, contact me;btw0022000@yahoo.com
Re: A Very Good Business For You To Invest In by stuff01: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2012
i have a little amount of like 15k.can it work.send details to mosalulaala@yahoo.com
Re: A Very Good Business For You To Invest In by bigiyaro(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2012
I have about 50k but i want to get more details about the type of biz n its returns.mail me at mykeslim@yahoo.com. Peace.
Re: A Very Good Business For You To Invest In by bizfirst: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2012
Success is what counts. If you know its rudiments and requirements, you could make a billion and keep it; otherwise, you'll make the money but still blow it. We teach those skills free @: www.akaahanterungwa..com

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Made Money Through Ad Dynamo Twitter / I Need A Fine Boy With Online Money Making Ideas. We Can Benefit Together. / Lucrative Business Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.