Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander (8769 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre / Why Do We Collect ATM Transaction Receipts Only To Dump Them? (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by kaysy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2013
Over the years i've been hearing about people doing businesses here (Nairaland) and are getting scammed, i still believe there are some other good guys that does business here and are proven to be true despite the fact that the bad eggs has made people believe all eggs are same, so i wana use to use this medium to interact about what kindda business and transactions we have carried out here on Nairaland (with a Nairalander) that went out just too well as expected. please support your post with a link to the thread.

As form me? i think am on the service side of this issue not on the customer side, so it's people that will speak for me not me for myself.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by naijacutee(f): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2013
Yes! Great topic. Lets hear the other side of the story for once.

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2013
Subscribing...
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Mcleo007(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:42am On Feb 18, 2013
kaysy: Over the years i've been hearing about people doing businesses here (Nairaland) and are getting scammed, i still believe there are some other good guys that does business here and are proven to be true despite the fact that the bad eggs has made people believe all eggs are same, so i wana use to use this medium to interact about what kindda business and transactions we have carried out here on Nairaland (with a Nairalander) that went out just too well as expected. please support your post with a link to the thread.

As form me? i think am on the service side of this issue not on the customer side, so it's people that will speak for me not me for myself.

Nice thread...
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by sammyhands: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
I bought my current BB from a NL. Very straight forward.

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by newdawn09(m): 3:44am On Feb 19, 2013
I made an investment and i got paid.

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by MadCow1: 11:38am On Feb 21, 2013
I dey come o!!
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Rooneyboy(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2013
Subscribing !
Would like to know the percentage of successful bizz to soured ones.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by omiobo: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2013
I married a nairalander grin
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2013
1, I sold my second car via Nairaland.

2, I met the travel agent I use, who I have never met physically, via Nairaland. I send close to 200k to her account for flight booking/visa processing etc and she delivered. That is confidence and trust. Pelummy

3, This is not business but politics. Nairalanders donated close to N1m to my account during the Buhari/Bakare campaign in 2011, which we used to fund the campaign as our little contribution. These are people that never met me physically. One Nairalnder, at the peak of the campaign, came to my office and handed N0.5m cash to me as contribution to the campaign. That is trust.

4, This is not business too. I am the Accountant of TEHN (Nairaland charity group) and up to N0.6m was raised for the 4 projects we had executed so far. Less than 5% of them knew me physically but paid money into my account. That is trust.

5, I met the guy that designed my wife's business website (www.masjewelriesandclothes.com) via Nairaland webmasters section. I have not seen him physically till today and he did a good job for me and I paid into his account.

I believe there are still trustworthy people on Nairaland.

26 Likes

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Joe50(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2013
since i was scammed yr 2007 abt N30,000 i never dream of any internet investment again.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2013
When we mention successful deals let's mention the Nairalander in question just in case others want to deal with the individual. Just as its done with scammers too.
For me, I bought a good laptop from Kingstrotech (not sure about spelling) in 2011.
Then again last year, I bought laptops for my office from Enquirydon, all of them exactly as he said it is.
Till today, I don't know what any of these guys look like.

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Pelummy is my travel agent. Never met her physically.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Jarus: Pelummy is my travel agent.
Good. Make I dey warm up for Christmas holidays then..grin
I dey fear these agents die.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by bunchyproject(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
We are genuine do business with us:https://www.nairaland.com/bunchyproject/topics
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by damouchi45: 12:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
Suntemi tanx for d iphone..........its workn perfectly no problems.....u d best
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
omiobo: I married a nairalander grin

Good business.

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by malignant1: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
Jarus: 3, This is not business but politics. Nairalanders donated close to N1m to my account during the Buhari/Bakare campaign in 2011, which we used to fund the campaign as our little contribution. These are people that never met me physically. One Nairalnder, at the peak of the campaign, came to my office and handed N0.5m cash to me as contribution to the campaign. That is trust.

4, This is not business too. I am the Accountant of TEHN (Nairaland charity group) and up to N0.6m was raised for the 4 projects we had executed so far. Less than 5% of them knew me physically but paid money into my account. That is trust.

I believe there are still trustworthy people on Nairaland.
Boy chill, we are giving testimonies of good business transactions. Don't turn this thread into a platform to promote your fundraising goals.

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by honeric01(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bought a phone via a Nairalander early last year.

Periodically, i buy e-currencies from some nairalanders (90% of them delivered, only one ran away with 70% of my money 2-3yrs ago 48k). But i still get to buy from others.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
For newbies, Please do not do transactions with just any name that is mentioned here o!
Some scammers get friends and family if you know what I mean. I don talk my own.
When you see a username with non-useful small amount of posts endorsing a handle, that's a big red flag o!

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by saved: 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
Invest at your own risk..
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by ashson: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
where can i get a trustworthy agent to process my visa to china?
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by bigfat04(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=15pt]nairaland is a fanstastic place but one needs to be careful though scavengers are everywhere online and offline[/size]
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Jamji: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
@op
Thanks for this idea
Was thinking about it

Many times the MODS have banned me
for what i dont know

Now i got banned for showing people
auto responders they can use for free
simpler than the paid ones. imagine what that
can do for your online business

I like to do deals with people here
but i dont like slander for no cause

instead of shouting scam why dont we
come together and maybe support a biz or program
to help each other then the shouts
of scam scam will cease to exist.

know before you show
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by malignant1: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Well, I'm planning to buy Toyota Avalon 2005 model in Cotonou sometime in July with the help of a nairalander. I wouldn't want to risk my money on an anonymous dealer, so I plan to go with him to Cotonou. No time for stuupid trust. I don't want to risk anything. I mean ANYTHING!
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by sammyyoung3: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
kaysy:
[b]As form me? [/b]i think am on the service side of this issue not on the customer side, so it's people that will speak for me not me for myself.

Gbagaun!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by biggiyke(m): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
i have bought 3 cars here on nairaland;
April 2011; 2007 Accord. dealer was Earthplus
August 2011; 2007 Accord again, dealer was Viperautos
January 2013; 2008 FX35, dealer was Earthplus again.

i have also imported numerous spare parts and lubricants from USA using InspiredAutos.

in all, i have had successful business dealings. there is hope for Nigeria here on Nairaland.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
I bought a nice Nissan car from nairaland dealer since 2011, though with some minor hidden issues with the car but i managed to fix them the car has been serving me great up till date. introduced about 3 of my friends who also bought their cars from nairaland dealers and were all grateful,
got a china business contract here but was later discouraged to invest due to lack of trust in the other party.
IMO Nairaland rocks!! so far so good!!

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by White007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2013
Nice thread.

Oya, make we hear una successful transaction with fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by javalove(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is one. . . https://www.nairaland.com/1195217/design-ui-earn-10k

Needed someone to make me a simple UI for 10,000 naira. . .got it in a matter of days and money transferred.

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

. / Are 50 Kobo, 1 Naira And 2 Naira Truly Money In Nigeria? / Watch Free Videos, Earn Fat Income Every Week: Free Guide From Me