Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

The emptiness of prosperity gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The emptiness of prosperity gospel (928 Views)

The Futility And Emptiness Of Atheistic Philosophy / Paying Tithe Has A Way To Unlock An Unusual Doors Of Prosperity. / Holiness And The Danger Of Prosperity Gospel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The emptiness of prosperity gospel by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by Goshen360(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
He too comes on T.V here in the U.S to always sell stuffs and ask for seed offerings.
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by Goshen360(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
Seriously, and I mean Seriously, He is saying the truth if you listen from 2:10 - 3:30. Every time I turn on the T.V here in the U.S. to watch Christian television, 7/8 out of 10 preachers are ALWAYS talking about money and seed sowing. As am typing this comment right now, Sunday April 1, 2012, 3:07 pm, a preacher is asking for seed sowing. They have made T.V ministry like as if you are in church service that if you listen to message through the T.V, you must send an offering or sow a seed. This is outrageous and am sick and tired of this.

Am out of here.
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by Goshen360(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
[size=14pt]@ Olaadegbu,[/size]

[size=14pt]Why did you delete the Jim Baker first video?[/size]
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goshen360: [size=14pt]@ Olaadegbu,[/size]

[size=14pt]Why did you delete the Jim Baker first video?[/size]

I realised that he wasn't preaching the full gospel.
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by Goshen360(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^^ Okay bro.
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Okay bro.

Did you see the clip?
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by Goshen360(m): 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^^ Yes, that was a bombshell. I have watched in since you uploaded it. The MoG started with a family that stopped going to church because he was promised harvest if he sow seed.....lolz. I have always told people that when a preacher tells them to sow seed, they should just carry mango seed, groundnut seed etc to such preacher.... grin
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Yes, that was a bombshell. I have watched in since you uploaded it. The MoG started with a family that stopped going to church because he was promised harvest if he sow seed.....lolz. I have always told people that when a preacher tells them to sow seed, they should just carry mango seed, groundnut seed etc to such preacher.... grin

It wasn't even for that reason that I pulled the plug, it was when he said something that is not scriptural. Trying to correct an error he ended himself in error. Error on either side is wrong when need to walk in the Spirit so we do not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by Goshen360(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^^ Maybe I need to watch all over again then. Kindly point me/us to what error he was trynna correct and also ending in error. Thanks
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by alexleo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
I stopped watching TBN because of money spirit that surrounds their praching. Some kind of sophisticated begging.
Re: The emptiness of prosperity gospel by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hypocrisy !!

But deeper life also believes in the tithe and offering seed sowing and puts those who do not comply under the curse of Malachi 3.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 9th Of Dhul- Hijjah "Arafat Day" / Which Is Your Most Amazing Miracle In The Bible? / Share Ure Grass To Grace Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.