Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Need Honest People Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Honest People Advice (724 Views)

Forex Trading My Honest Review:must Read! / Do U Need Honest Forex Trade Training? / Naija Market Place: Your Honest Opinions Needed On These Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Honest People Advice by trason(m): 1:38am On Apr 02, 2012
What kind of businees can I do in nigeria with out scam ? I was born in nigeria but I live in Australia . So I want to make some good business friends here both male and female. If you got a good business idea pls share with me .
Re: I Need Honest People Advice by donlincoln: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2012
Have you ever wondered why some people are getting rich while others remain the same way they are, the only difference is having the right information and putting it into good use, do you require a good investment that will pay you monthly and make you comfortable for the rest of your life. If your answer is yes then why don't you send me a mail with INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY as the subject of the e-mail to abaylincoln@aol.com to get the details, see you when you get there.
Re: I Need Honest People Advice by Businesstools(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2012
Look for a good location and establish a fast food business.
Re: I Need Honest People Advice by israel77: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
There are a lot of businesses you can do. But you have to be on ground so as to manage it,if not you may regret you venture into one. Though there are other businesses that does not require your attention 100% but you will need a hardworking and trustworthy person to represent you. I can guarantee you will not regret doing export business from Nigeria. If you need any further info, you can email me on aladesegun77@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Into Grass Cutting Farming Business / Inmobi Survey Reveals Consumer Engagement Opportunities For Nigerian Cellular Ne / China Pledged $20 Billion Dollars To African Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.