Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Developer Required - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Developer Required (669 Views)

Software & Front-end Developer Required / Contract - Remote PHP Developer Required / Java Developer Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developer Required by SAPNET: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2012
We require the services of a developer to build a platform for a new business model.

Required:
Expert knowledge of Ruby and PHP programming languages.
Experience with modern software frameworks like Ruby on Rails and Codeigniter
Experience with modern Javascript frameworks especially JQuery
Deep love for testing of all forms (Unit, Spec, BDD etc.)
Proficiency in the use of GIT and SVN.
Strong collaboration skills.

Desired:
Experience with Facebook development: Connect, GraphAPI, Canvas / Iframe Apps
Experience in OO design and development, and one or more of: C, C++, Objective C, or Java
Knowledge of, or experience with Iphone Development
Understanding of server technologies
Bsc in Computer Science or equivalent experience

If you feel you have got what it takes kindly send us your resume and your portfolio to edoedeko@sapnetsolutions.co.uk
Re: Developer Required by ifylistic(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
I possess the skills to work with you on the project. I use JAVA, ASP.NET (C#), PHP, Graphic tools , FLASH and ACTION script ... AJAX, JAVA scripts , all Databases. Other tools I can quickly adapt to. I have done many jobs and there can be referenced from my website: www.choratech.net, My phone: 08030620938, Personal email: ifychukwuma@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Launching Nigeria's Biggest Project... Programmers Needed. / Turn Yor It Ideas And Apps Into Good Cash / Sign-up Page Programming Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.