Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 (63827 Views)

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Uniben Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by ameedi(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2012
any unilorin Direct entry candidate in the house??
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by taosola(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2012
ameedi: any unilorin Direct entry candidate in the house??

I am a DE applicant to Unilorin. I just sat for my PJ today and yet to see the result. What about u?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by ameedi(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2012
taosola:

I am a DE applicant to Unilorin. I just sat for my PJ today and yet to see the result. What about u?

i sat 4 my pj on monday and i scored 70% for comp sci. what course are u applying for and what school did u graduate from?. are u on 2go so we can hook up
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Tungel(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
I don't know wht do kwara poly never process my Nd result which i need to submit @ jamb office b4 d submition close,what can i do now am tired of this collection of result o wh cos have filled d form only to submit jamb requiredment which in the hand of kwara poly o o am fed-up advise me.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by lirerih(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2012
kitlady02: The DE is for Medicine......I want a second degree in Medicine..... Do I need to do the transcript stuff?

same with me...do I need to forward my transcript when the institution hasn't even requested for it yet?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by lirerih(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2012
Akby:

we are in same shoes then. 'am applying to U.I too. I finished with distinctions hons too but mine is OND. We both applying to same dept @ U.I. Here is the break down, after doin wat jamb requests for, u will have to send ur transcript to U.I via dis address
The Registrar
University of Ibadan
Oyo state
as soon as ur transcript gets dere, dats all. U.I dont write exams bt dey do oral interview. We are to pay a sum of N2,000 in d schl bank to upload our result into deir database later dis year around late sept. After uploadn d result, we wud interviewd orally and dats all.
Keep urself updated with me or www.ui.edu.ng

When would the direct entry candidates' screening commence? Do I really need to forward my transcript coz' I haven't seen anywhere on their web when it was stated... Just clarifying anyway.
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2012
So sorrrryyyy y'all am just coming back in the building. D form is officially now closed. Sowi i cudnt attend to your question then bt am fully back now. Keep the questions coming or reach me on 08174473296 instead if d first number i initially droped in d forum nt goin thru. Am back and blazing peeps. Lets get it started!!!!
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2012
lirerih:

When would the direct entry candidates' screening commence? Do I really need to forward my transcript coz' I haven't seen anywhere on their web when it was stated... Just clarifying anyway.

UI is attending to the jambites for now. We would do our own screening later and as touching the transcript, its a breakdown of ur performance frm ur former schl so its really needed when it comes to DE admission so as to have a clear picture of ur previous performance and as well auntheticate the result u claim to have...
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2012
Tungel: I don't know wht do kwara poly never process my Nd result which i need to submit @ jamb office b4 d submition close,what can i do now am tired of this collection of result o wh cos have filled d form only to submit jamb requiredment which in the hand of kwara poly o o am fed-up advise me.

when you dont have ur result yet, u ought to have applied using awaiting result bt wat i can advice is to lobby with ur polytechnic to help fast track ur result and if it is nt ready, no probs to some extent. Just make sure dat d result wud be ready before the university u choosed start admission. Hope dis helps
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2012
lirerih:

same with me...do I need to forward my transcript when the institution hasn't even requested for it yet?

the earlier the better... No schl will admit you if you don't send ur transcript. It's as simple as ABC. It is being used to authenticate d result u carry and as well see how well u performed during ur course of studyin the polytechnic u finished from
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2012
Emekuz: PLEASE o, kindly help me out. I have filled my DE form a month ago and havnt submited it yet oweing to the fact dat my deptmt hasnt finished wit compilatn of our results. But my grade has bin knwn to me whic i filled in my DE form, nw dat the REGISTRATN is closing , SHOULD I GO SUBMIT It LIKE DAT WITHOUT MY RESULT ATTACHED TO IT. PLEASE I NEED UR HELP. Thanks.

submit it like dat bt make sure u collect the result before the university u choosed start deir admission process
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
dwanny: pls guys in the house i urgently want to known the closing date of the green form cos I'm yet to submit my transcript pls i need a reliable source

The earlier u do the better.... A friend of mine called me up dat dey have started filling the form @ OAU. No closure date for now bt be FAST
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
disc20: @akby... I choosed OAU in second choice, pls let me know if i will be considered for med n surgery. Thnx

I really doubt considering the course u choosed. No federal institution would take 2nd choice from u bt u can try ur luck if it might work out cos its DE nt jambite bt cant really say.
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2012
Sally bee: pls can i stil submit my form after jamb has close reg but im true wt online reg,what about my transcript can i stil proces it after jamb closing date cuz i was told to com down to de poly and if i should go should i colect it handcopy or i shuld let dem snd it to my uni of choice and after snd it can i go to dat uni to fil d greenfm imidiately cuz i stay in lagos an proces both in kogi st.or is it compulsory dat it must b 2wk b/4 filin d grnform.if i want snd d transcript which blk in d uni? also if u do change f course can u submt only dat fm or wt all ur credential t anoder jamb off. After bn submitd b/4 .im confuse in abov i nid urgent reply .

can't really get u... Send me an email or call up so its gonna be more direct. Hope my response not dat late?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2012
Congratultions to all Nairalanders who have not obtain their DE form. JAMB just officially extended the the registration closure to July 10 so start ur registration!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck y'all
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by nnpc4g: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2012
Pls where can i get this DE form in lagos area. And thank u 4 the good job
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 2:52am On Jun 19, 2012
nnpc4g: Pls where can i get this DE form in lagos area. And thank u 4 the good job

U can get it @ any branch of Union bank nationwide or head straight to Jamb office @ ikoyi obtain d scratch card, fill it and submit ur print out with ur credentials dere as well. Dat wud reduce cost to some extent

1 Like

Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by nnpc4g: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2012
Akby, thank u sir. Can u kindly list out the needed credentials so that I can just go with them at once. Good job.
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Sallybee: 8:14am On Jun 19, 2012
Akby:

can't really get u... Send me an email or call up so its gonna be more direct. Hope my response not dat late?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2012
nnpc4g: Akby, thank u sir. Can u kindly list out the needed credentials so that I can just go with them at once. Good job.

go along with ur o'levels result, ur ND result and ur plytechnic admission letter if u still have it bt optional. Dat wud be all attach it to ur jamb printout slip and submit. Thanks
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Olajide327: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls does any1 knw if afta completing Oau diploma prog and instead of moving to 200level direct like d 3rd yr and i decided to use d diploma to apply maybe afta 4yrs dat i had done it cos i wish to study 2 course 4rm 2 diff uni and do i nid 2 apply 2ru jamb DE since its d uni own diploma
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Sallybee: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
hi can i process my transcript stuf afta jamb posted name to d uni of my choice?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akby(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sally bee: hi can i process my transcript stuf afta jamb posted name to d uni of my choice?

it can be done anytime only dat u shud be snappy with it. UI takes first come first serve how abt dat? Admission in naija not easy to come by so dot ur 'i' and cross ur 't' in time
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Constantine22(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
unizik direct entry registration, pls when will it commencce? my name is Frederick constantine Ekwunife 08162950905
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by DereI(f): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
Akby: @whilly, u go to jamb office with ur jamb DE print out slip, ND result, o'levels and admission letter to ur polytechnic bt optional. If u have ur transcript @ hand, attach it to it but if u dont have, submit dose ones and go to ur school for transcript processing to the university u wanna choose. Any other probs?

I got admission via D.E last year and there was no requirement such as transcript. All u need is your O'Level and ND Result
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Ijaolatai(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=Dere I]

I got admission via D.E last year and there was no requirement such as transcript. All u need is your O'Level and ND Result

@Dere, pls what sch is urs? N watz ur course?
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Akhynpelu: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2012
Good morning, plz I'wld love to know when we can start going to our various schools of choice to submit the transcript. I chose OAU for both my first and second choice......... Plz, I need a response
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
Akhynpelu: Good morning, plz I'wld love to know when we can start going to our various schools of choice to submit the transcript. I chose OAU for both my first and second choice......... Plz, I need a response
@akyn u r set 2 go anytym bt mak it snapy. Bye 4 nw
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by Olami90: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
unaab don release 1st list already...case closed 4 dt schl...choose it any moment from now,u are on ur own..
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by ogagusps3: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2012
I wrote Cambridge International Examination A' Level 2012 May/June. Results are supposed to be out by 13 August 2012.. I've applied for direct entry With awaiting result.... Now I hear that if my results are not out before 31st July I should forget about direct entry admission this year. Please help... Is this information true?? Should I lose hope of entrying Lagos with direct entry...
Re: Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Plx can sombdy obtain 2 d.e form. Waz da implicatn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / "Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! / No Bra, No Entry - Delta Poly Lecturer Chases Defaulters From Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.