Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Jamb:change Of Institute And Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb:change Of Institute And Courses (2052 Views)

2015/2016 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Commences (Apply Here) / JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Deadline Is 27 & 28th April / Become A Professional And Vertified Planner Of Institute Of Planning Nig.19t Jan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb:change Of Institute And Courses by Cockyzy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
I put uniben as 1st choice & AAU as 2nd choice.I am going in for computer engineering.I need to confirm if AAU Takes 2nd choice?if not,abeg give me list of the UNIVERSITY u know takes 2nd choice; so that make i do d change of institution sharp sharp.THANKS.
Re: Jamb:change Of Institute And Courses by muyicus: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
is d changes of institution/courses on? Pls let me know, wat oou is takin dis year?
Re: Jamb:change Of Institute And Courses by Excelboi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
The change of Institution and course form is on sal now. I just bought mine and its sold for #2,500...

(1) (Reply)

A.S.S.U Calls Off Strike Atlast! / 2017 Cowbellpedia Examination Results Released / 7 Things That Can Make You Smarter Than You Already Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.