Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Bank Wants Sound Ond Holders. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Wants Sound Ond Holders. (741 Views)

Union Bank Wants To Pay For Your Lagos Business School MBA / World Bank Wants To Reduce Youth Unemployment In Nigeria / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Wants Sound Ond Holders. by clareomiz(f): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hi all,
My bank is seeking for OND holders prefarably with at least one year banking experince to help as loan recovery officers. The pay is competitive and the bench mark is upper credit. candidates must have a good command of English and must be able to use microsoft office package. you can send you CVs to me at clareomiz@yahoo.com.

Not later than Tuesday 6th Nov 2007. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the pre-employment test.

I see this as way of giving back to Nairaland. See ya!
Re: Bank Wants Sound Ond Holders. by judifunky: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2007
what's the name of your bank. keep us posted.
Re: Bank Wants Sound Ond Holders. by clareomiz(f): 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hi all,
Just discovered that alot of you have Bsc degrees in addition to the OND.Our HR personnel has turned down some CVs that potray the applicant as having a BSc. Please, my advise is that you craft a separate CV for the OND and then another for the BSc. We'll see what we can do to ensure we shortlist as many people as possible for the test.
Good luck!

God bless!

(1) (Reply)

Hot Job / Halliburton Interview! / Medicals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.