Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Boyfriend Doesn't Call - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boyfriend Doesn't Call (883 Views)

Shocking! When Mum Doesn't Give You A Breathing Space (photo) / Why GT Bank Doesn't Fence Its Branches / Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Doesn't Call by noymoth(f): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
what makes guys not to call.my boyfriend doesn't call.claims to be busy but that is really not an excuse.I assumed that he wanted to end it but was been nice about it. So i took that step which to my surprise he didn't want that.i know his job requires him to work all the time but he doesn't try at all.i send him texts almost everyday. I like him alot and i'm not sure if he gives a damn about me.
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Call by bexster55: 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2007
Advice from an oldie. Get rid and get out there and find someone who truly respects you. From experience if a man is interested in you 100% there is no way on this earth that they will allow anyone else to have you. If hes not calling or texting you on a regular basis, I would say that he is not truly into you, stop wasting your time on no hopers and respect yourself first and go and get someone who treats you the way you feel you should be treated, there are plenty of them out there, who would probably love to be with you, open your eyes and look around, and get out there and have some fun. x
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Call by sylvex(f): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2007
girlfriend forget about him. Take a grip of your life and let him be a history. He doesn't deserve you perhaps he had never love you in the first place. So go for your dreams girl and infact just forget about dem guys for now cos'they dont worth the pains
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Call by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2007
Girl, since you claimed to loved this guy so much, there are some guys out there that doesn't value calls the way you think, not that he doesn't loves you or anything but might just have it naturally. I think you should first sit him down and make a reasonable interrogation with each other. tell him whatever that bothers your mind and except change(s),

I won't advice you to call it off just like that,

stay cool,
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Call by desmondtut(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
well true sum guys dont call there gurl but i dont know any reason 2 that cos tht why my gurlfriend did 2 me when she end it, but gurl i think i like 2 be urs cos i always calls the person i love most, can u allow me 2 date uuu, this is my phone nu 08054118757 and my mail address des505@yahoo.com,
i will be waitin 4 ur reply gurl
Re: Boyfriend Doesn't Call by jbabe(f): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2007
yessso!i totally agree.there's a book called " He;s just not that into you".i cant remember the authors - some psychologists or so in the US.if a guy that claims to love u doesnt call often then he's just not into u!forget ALL the stupid excuses.it's not easy but i tink u shd move on babe!

(1) (Reply)

Admission For Free! / Chinese Must Go! / See Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.