Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Firstborn Vs Families - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Firstborn Vs Families (933 Views)

Pressures Of Being A Firstborn / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Is Being The Firstborn Child A Burden? Let's Talk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstborn Vs Families by tundebuki: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2007
WHY IS IT THAT FIRST BORN IN THE FAMILY HAS MORE RESPONSIBILITY TO LOOK INTO BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE .
Re: Firstborn Vs Families by mamaput(f): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2007
Its not by force
Re: Firstborn Vs Families by NihilceM: 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2007
tundebuki:

WHY IS IT THAT FIRST BORN IN THE FAMILY HAS MORE RESPONSIBILITY TO LOOK INTO BEFORE AND AFTER MARRIAGE .

It's not only the first born but every other family member that happens to be more successful than the rest.
Re: Firstborn Vs Families by Phiniter(m): 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2007
First borns are always the one that every one looks up to

dont you know?
Re: Firstborn Vs Families by mamaput(f): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2007
Phiniter:

First borns are always the one that every one looks up to

don't you know?

why
Re: Firstborn Vs Families by penyng: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2007
not always so, in my own case our first born is still in school studing medicine whereas i have finished studing accountancy and helping the family and my siblings financially
Re: Firstborn Vs Families by Bolarge(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2007
We firstborns need serious deliverance from this social mentality. sad
Re: Firstborn Vs Families by Busta(f): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2007
lol

(1) (Reply)

She Has Never Enjoyed Her Wedding! Pls Help Her. / Abortion! / Survey - Professions Most Likely To Engeg In Infidelty(american)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.