Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? (4906 Views)

JAMB/UME Change Of Institution Process / Please Is Change Of Course Form Still Avaliable For Utme / Please,is Change Of Course Form Free Or D Normal 2500naira.cos I Want To Change To Unn After Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Testdabrain: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
I am asking this question because someone told me that even if one's institution is changed, that the name will not reflect on the postume list of the school. Pls i want to know if any of u have standard info about this and if you've seen someone who successfully changed his/her own and wrote the postume. Thanks
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Ruqaya(f): 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2012
Of course! I changed my second choice of course and institution last year from university of makurdi to lagos state university and my name did appear on the post utme list and i'm now admitted to study botany at lasu
N:B first choice of course and institution are not allowed to be changed
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ruqaya: Of course! I changed my second choice of course and institution last year from university of makurdi to lagos state university and my name did appear on the post utme list and i'm now admitted to study botany at lasu
N:B first choice of course and institution are not allowed to be changed
sayz who?? undecided
I just changed mine few hours ago
cost me 3k5
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Testdabrain: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
@dani love, were you now able to print and see if it has taken effect?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2012
Testdabrain: @dani love, were you now able to print and see if it has taken effect?
they printed the Change of Course/Institution Slip and was told
to check later to print out my result with the changes effected
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Testdabrain: 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
Okay dani...someone is helping me with it. I gave it to him last saturday. Shouldn't it be ready by this saturday? How long this urs take.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Bakare19: 5:53am On Apr 04, 2012
Pls wen is d form closing?reply asap!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2012
Testdabrain: Okay dani...someone is helping me with it. I gave it to him last saturday. Shouldn't it be ready by this saturday? How long this urs take.
5 minutes
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Testdabrain: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
I heard the change is one week after jamb. So be fast. I want to change from unilag to lasu
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Tittos: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
I changed my first choice of course form Geology to Chemical Engineering in the same school and it was changed before my post ume...am currently studying Chemical Engineering..
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
Tittos: I changed my first choice of course form Geology to Chemical Engineering in the same school and it was changed before my post ume...am currently studying Chemical Engineering..
So that means the changes I made
would definitely reflect??
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by biggboy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
sayz who?? undecided
cost me 3k5
pls where can i get the form. I want to change from o.a.u to unaab because i scored 221. Pls reply.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Cadaver(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Nairaland has turned to Jambites forum. Less than 20 replies and dis has alredy made the homepage. Definitely one of these moderators is a jamb scratchcard agent.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
biggboy: pls where can i get the form. I want to change from o.a.u to unaab because i scored 221. Pls reply.
Jamb office nearest to you!
depends on your location though!
Are you in Lag?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by daik(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
What is the procedure for changing the course of study but the same institution?
Do you have to get the form from JAMB office or from the institution?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
daik: What is the procedure for changing the course of study but the same institution?
Do you have to get the form from JAMB office or from the institution?
yea!! Just obtain the form!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
It will reflect, coz i did mine on monday,afta buyin d change of course/institution form frm jamb office in ikoyi. Dats y u nid 2do it very fast b4 jamb stat sendin d names 2d skools. It cost 2500,i'll advise u nt 2buy on d str coz sum re fake. Na 9ja u dey oo,no dull urself.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Koolking(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
It is possible. I contacted Jamb for an info. Please, read this from Jamb (not complete but this part is related to your query). You could as well leverage on their contacts to get your questions answered:

email: utme2012.info@jamb.gov.ng

Goodluck my friend

RESULT CHECKING IS FREE. All you will need is your registration number OR your Pin/serial number.

We do not do correction of NAMES, PHOTO, GENDER or STATE/LGA after examination but you can go to court for an affidavit to your school of choice once offered admission.

If you lose your Registration number or Scratch Card after you have submitted your application, Please use I lost my card under the Pin/Serial Number and follow instructions.

If you lost everything please purchase an e-Facility card from any of our offices to retrieve your Registration number.

You will need a change of Course/Institution Scratch card to make changes to your Institutions/course. Please NOTE that you can only make one change of course.

Sale of Scratch card for change of Institution/Courses has commenced and will end very soon. The card is only available in our state offices.

We shall respond to your mail within 48hrs if your solution is not listed above and it is not among our website instructions.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by bukola: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
it will reflect cos my broder changed from lasu to ui
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
Wizee: It will reflect, coz i did mine on monday,afta buyin d change of course/institution form frm jamb office in ikoyi. Dats y u nid 2do it very fast b4 jamb stat sendin d names 2d skools. It cost 2500,i'll advise u nt 2buy on d str coz sum re fake. Na 9ja u dey oo,no dull urself.
bukola: it will reflect cos my broder changed from lasu to ui
Has it reflected on your Result slip or photocard
cos i did mine yesterday!!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:

It reflects immediately.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by biggboy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
is the office located at 11,ojora road, ikoyi, lagos?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
ferdiii:

It reflects immediately.
you mean on the result??
means I have to reprint my result and Photocard
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Ruqaya(f): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
sayz who?? undecided
cost me 3k5
that was last year pls and a few wks b4 the post utme date, perhaps there is now changes.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:

Yes,dats y afta changing d course/institution form ur advise to reprint ur result. It will reflect immediatly,u jst hv 2hv 2be fast,coz wen i went there on monday pple where much.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
@dani1, i'll say u didnt buy frm d jamb office,its writen bold 2500 @d frnt of card. Bt if it was successful,no cause 4 alarm.
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Wizee: Yes,dats y afta changing d course/institution form ur advise to reprint ur result. It will reflect immediatly,u jst hv 2hv 2be fast,coz wen i went there on monday pple where much.
I have changed mine already!
Thanks. .would do just that!smiley
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
Wizee: @dani1, i'll say u didnt buy frm d jamb office,its writen bold 2500 @d frnt of card. Bt if it was successful,no cause 4 alarm.
yea I know.
they collected One thousand naira for coloured print-out
and the changes made..the cafe did it for me!
bro. like seriously has your changes been effected
on your RESULT SLIP??!!
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Testdabrain: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thank You guyz. Just that i gave someone my necessary info on saturday but he has not done it yet. Is it supposed to take that long?
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by dani1luv: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
Wizee: Yes,dats y afta changing d course/institution form ur advise to reprint ur result. It will reflect immediatly,u jst hv 2hv 2be fast,coz wen i went there on monday pple where much.
Thanks Guy!! I just checked it now!
It did reflect smiley

Testdabrain: Thank You guyz. Just that i gave someone my necessary info on saturday but he has not done it yet. Is it supposed to take that long?
chei. .you have been duped oh!!
why dont you just do it yourself?? undecided
Re: Is Change Of Institution Really Possible? by Testdabrain: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
I actually registered my jamb there. He is runnin a cafe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cipm Exam / Nairaland Genius Come In And Answer This Simple Questions. Photos / Untold Facts About Tuition Free Education In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.