Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo (8235 Views)

Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by Callotti: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2012
Na who una dey cuss for this thread?
Mgbo. . .mgbo. . .mgbo. . .PIA FU KWA GI UNU I SHI!

pDude:

Lasinoh aka Blazay na wah for dis ya yeye funny mouth oooooo! grin grin grin
Chei! You too funny gan!!

My dia 'friend'?wink It looks like you are the only one that has come to h-understand me around here these days o. WALAHI!
Can you imagine? I don't know why my comments cause such acrimony on NL and beyond o!
If I get a copy of those 'poohsie' pictures, you will see as they will be rushing to befriend me.
Is it a crime to verify if a poohsie has been indeed violated 'for the first time'?
I am only concerned about the 'virgins'. . .the other "express ways"?
Just one more 'fisherman' in the ocean. We ain't gonna know the difference.wink
I bet you those violators will not draw 'first' blood from the other congos with smell 'pehinises' in short. tongue

Please, no one should attack me o! I am just saying my 'own'!
I am trying to be 'peace-loving' these days.
Thank you in advance. cool
Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by Callotti: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2012
High_Chief:

So when are you tendering your own police report?

Una gree let me see the poohsies? grin
I volunteered to help y'awl 'measure' the 'VOLUME'. . .una begin dey cuss me.
I have gone to do my own investigations myself. I will keep the pictures in a safety deposit box.
I don't trust you guys.
Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by gegee(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2012
calotti is a man ! grin
Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by OperaMini1(m): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2012
…dismisses Molestation case

The company also dismissed as baseless and unfounded rumours that some students were gang-Molested by the hoodlums who hijacked the bus, challenging any parents to show evidence of such from a government certified medical report.
[b]…dismisses Molestation case

I'd rather prefer that this manager (didn't know that Ekene is still operating), had shut up for life, than to further rub pepper on the already traumatised bodies and souls of these girls. This line he's sold us, was from what the driver and conductor told him, because they were standing there when it happened. Would they have told him any better thing, knowing that the coys continued existence is on the firing line? I wish the Rev. Srs. that run that school will come out and shame these Ekene people for good, by giving us the information they got from the affected students. I'll beg all of us again, please let's not traumatise these girls further.
Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by Loskee(f): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2012
Tropilo: @snthesis: my apologies, pls!

glad you noticed in time [and all by yourself too!] that you were being a total id!ot to the forum. good thing you retraced your thoughts and made amends.
congrats dear, it's a welcome development! wink
Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
Why are they still alive ? shocked
Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by Callotti: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
gegee: calotti is a man ! grin

Hmmmmm!!!
Re: Police Arrests Luxury BusDriver, Others Over Rape Of Schoolgirls At Oke-Odo by Igonih(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
When will rapists learn .gods forbid rape. Go rob and rape is ticket to get caught. Stealing is bad enough but rape, is a crime against the land. Its against nature it back fires. You are evil enough stealing , steal and leave women alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

16-Month-Old Boy Stolen From A Church In Imo State.. / Dwarf Man Flogs His Tall Wife For Not Preparing Breakfast For Him (Photos) / Italian Man Publicly Murdered A Nigerian Over Woman In Civitanova Marche, Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.