Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse (28827 Views)

How To Migrate From MTN PULSE To Family And Friend / How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate / Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by asudan: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
is mtn loosing out
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by ndubuisie(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
I tried it myself moving to funlink which had changed to pulse. Didn't get the 9grand and up no till now,didn't get 10mb on pulse. But trust me e get wetin prsn big pass to lie. Sm1 did get 9grand this morning after recharging 100bucks b4 then sm1 had called and told him and he rushed out got 1h card and I saw it. Maybe it didn't work for all I dont knw. But cant lie abt this. Like I said some of u got the 10mb, me self didn't. So I guess It just depends
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by NaijaEcash(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
You only get the 10mb if you recharge with #100 on Monday. That's what their website says.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by chineduace(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'm on funlink reloaded, now branded mtn pulse. I've loaded more than 100 since morning cos today is my birthday and i had many sms to send and reply. I've not seen any 10MB and how does one check the remaining data bundle balance.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by kombats: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
chineduace: I'm on funlink reloaded, now branded mtn pulse. I've loaded more than 100 since morning cos today is my birthday and i had many sms to send and reply. I've not seen any 10MB and how does one check the remaining data bundle balance.
press *559#
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by tonardo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
they are just trying to copy etisalat where dey give 15mb
but d wahala on dis plan is comfusing,...
Na dem sabi,...
They can't fool me wit their yeye 10mb wha go just finish they even collect d 100 naira 4 pay as u browse,...scammers.
Even etisalat u go recharge 200 naira dem go giv u 15mb b4 u know 15mb is gone they would send u msg ohh,. They go just dey collect d 200naira if u never use am,,......
Na God go save us from their hands........

But i go still try d yeye mtn pulse,........
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Toluth(m): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
chineduace: I'm on funlink reloaded, now branded mtn pulse. I've loaded more than 100 since morning cos today is my birthday and i had many sms to send and reply. I've not seen any 10MB and how does one check the remaining data bundle balance.
happy birthday to u
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by tonardo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
i just got some idea, i have 2 mtn irrelevant sims on is on super saver 4 mtn no, d other on mtn pulse any week i recharge 100 bucks i shall transfer it asap 2 my mtn super saver an now use it 2 call mtn no.. Since they feel they are smart,. Am smarter than dem
glo infinato is 4 general call.......
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by kombats: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
tonardo: i just got some idea, i have 2 mtn irrelevant sims on is on super saver 4 mtn no, d other on mtn pulse any week i recharge 100 bucks i shall transfer it asap 2 my mtn super saver an now use it 2 call mtn no.. Since they feel they are smart,. Am smarter than dem

gringringrin 9ce idea u sharp ooo all we need is d mb

1 Like

Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by tonardo(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats:
gringringrin 9ce idea u sharp ooo all we need is d mb

Yes now, 4 nairaland we no go carry last.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by moshoodn(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Is there family and friends on this new MTN pulse package?
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by moshoodn(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
I just migrated and family and friends is gone.
Beware!
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dgreatrock(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Pls how can I return my original billing. Tired of these link, pulse bla bla
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by kombats: 3:58am On Apr 05, 2012
dgreatrock: Pls how can I return my original billing. Tired of these link, pulse bla bla
which package
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Nemerem44(m): 6:35am On Apr 05, 2012
You guys are just here blabbing, while MTN is making their money. They (MTN) still remain the best telecoms firm in terms of the profit they make. If u use a Glo or an Airtel line, u will still call an MTN number which helps them (MTN) make more money. But if u use an MTN line, u will hardly call another network other than numbers on d MTN network. U see what i mean?
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Sike(m): 12:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
dj5naira: MTN pulse, the regular heartbeat of an empty hen!
Creative!
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by titus3: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
kombats: just woke to check dat my prepaid plan has been change to mtn pulse like wtf. Do this telecommunication company has the right to change ur prepaid plan without informing u first
http://mtnonline.com/products-services/value-added-services/mtn-pulse/read-customer-review

I just spoke to someone in MTN and they confirmed that all Funlink subscribers are still on Funlink, but they can migrate to MTN Pulse at their leisure.

They said they try not to migrate people just like that so it must have been in error.

From all the hype, I really think the package looks better than all the others. In any case, I will still shine my eyes first before committing undecided
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by amosy007: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
2kurupt: mtn can keep fooling around...
am patiently waiting for number portability

gbam! U said it all... Thats what am waitin for 4 too! Cant just wait to finally drop this stupid stingy arse-hole network
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by emsquare(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
cynthiafred67:

Mine is still funlink

True!!! It has been reverted...
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by amosy007: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nemerem44: You guys are just here blabbing, while MTN is making their money. They (MTN) still remain the best telecoms firm in terms of the profit they make. If u use a Glo or an Airtel line, u will still call an MTN number which helps them (MTN) make more money. But if u use an MTN line, u will hardly call another network other than numbers on d MTN network. U see what i mean?

we don hear u o..mr Mtn fan... Though u may be right and thats hw mtn keep exploiting people

I wonder how they guna make more profit if people dnt recharge sha... Last time i check the highest source of income of all these telecom networks all over the world z thru recharging
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by lifestyle1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2012
crackhouse: how do u browse free with etisalat?. Is it with lapy or with phone?

Lapy.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by IZUKWU(m): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
Well ,i saw the message This evening and i migrated to pulse free of charge and recharged 1OO And was given 1OMB .
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by abdulsadiq25yahoocom(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
Pls who can help me on the code to check my data balance on MTN data plan
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by abdulsadiq25yahoocom(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
But pls my own mtn sim card is stll showing Funlink i min my Tarrif pls wat shld i do cus i learnt it has bin changed
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by IZUKWU(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
IZUKWU: Well ,i saw the message This evening and i migrated to pulse free of charge and recharged 1OO And was given 1OMB .
na wah for mtn . How could i have exhausted 1Omb on nairaland under 3 hours . They are frauds. I use etisalat 15mb almost for 2O HOURS
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by rman: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
abdul.sadiq25@yahoo.com:
Pls who can help me on the code to check my data balance on MTN data plan

Send 2 to 131
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dj5naira(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
Only the smart ones are still on funlink, but the smarter ones have swapped sim already.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Cheggoon(m): 4:27am On Apr 06, 2012
dj5naira: Follow your impulse : )
hahahahahahahahaahahahaha....he should follow his impulse.....!
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Cheggoon(m): 4:31am On Apr 06, 2012
tonardo: i just got some idea, i have 2 mtn irrelevant sims on is on super saver 4 mtn no, d other on mtn pulse any week i recharge 100 bucks i shall transfer it asap 2 my mtn super saver an now use it 2 call mtn no.. Since they feel they are smart,. Am smarter than dem

hahahahahahahahhha 9ja kw dey carry last..
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dj5naira(m): 5:43am On Apr 06, 2012
Cheg-goon:

hahahahahahahahaahahahaha....he should follow his impulse.....!
Like Twitter!
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 06, 2012
Ah, MTN Again.

Etisalat Monthly Blackberry Service = Calls at 20K/sec. (Love it!)

Might soon leave MTN completely once Etisalat stabilizes their network.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by lordimpaq(m): 8:01am On Apr 06, 2012
I don't know wats wrong with MTN but my credit has just disappeared...wtf is wrong wiv this guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos) / Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.