Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse (28826 Views)

How To Migrate From MTN PULSE To Family And Friend / How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate / Is Ur MTN Bonus Account *559# Still Displaying The Remaining MB On Ur MTN Pulse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Shadowblaqq(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2012
Just migrated to mtn pulse yesterday and was given 10mb free
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by ndubuisie(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2012
Its true. I've just received complaints 4rm 4 diff ppl. You makn it 5. Time don reach for MTN to PACK out of 9ja
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by luluosas(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
pauloman:

Hey,how do i migrate to the glo infinito package guy ?
Dial *100*9*2# to register for Glo Infinito Social. There is another Glo package that charges N9 Glo to Glo and N15 Glo to other networks.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by luluosas(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2012
pauloman:

Hey,how do i migrate to the glo infinito package guy ?
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Nyntynplus: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
unless MTN wil bring down deir call to #10 per minute to any netwrk if nt i'll neva stik 2 dem.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by chineduace(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2012
How can i migrate back to fun link reloaded. This pulse is too expensive especially when ur peeps are not on pulse
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dj5naira(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
chineduace: How can i migrate back to fun link reloaded. This pulse is too expensive especially when ur peeps are not on pulse
Migrating back to MTN funlink reloaded is virtually impossible.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by zsch: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2012
I tried migrating back, it didnt work. I'm mighty pissed. Would have tossed my mtn sim save that its the network everyone knows me with. Its now strictly for sms n data. Mostly on Airtel. Someone should tell me how to unsubscribe from the automatic data renewal for glo n eTisalat. Its Infuriating
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by highland(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
For glo - Send CANCEL to 127
For etisalat - CANCEL to 228
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by smakcad(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2012
hello guys i nk wat mtn is trying to do is meet up with the other network. really i dont see anything so fantastic about that all.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by chineduace(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2012
Guys, i've been using pulse since inception so i'm not a novice on when to load. I loaded the usual this morning cos my 7 days expired yesterday but didn't see any 10mb. I tried this afternoon again but nothin. I had to sell the airtime via transfer. My question is have they stopped giving the 10mb freebie...?
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dj5naira(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2012
chineduace: Guys, i've been using pulse since inception so i'm not a novice on when to load. I loaded the usual this morning cos my 7 days expired yesterday but didn't see any 10mb. I tried this afternoon again but nothin. I had to sell the airtime via transfer. My question is have they stopped giving the 10mb freebie...?
My answer is no.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by cheatguy1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
i would say they have stopped it cos i have been encountering dat prob too
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Grisoft: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2012
tonardo: i just got some idea, i have 2 mtn irrelevant sims on is on super saver 4 mtn no, d other on mtn pulse any week i recharge 100 bucks i shall transfer it asap 2 my mtn super saver an now use it 2 call mtn no.. Since they feel they are smart,. Am smarter than dem
glo infinato is 4 general call.......

I think i am happy with MTN now with the current review of all their tariff rates. For instance pulse to pulse goes for as low as 8k/sec, pulse to MTN 25k/sec, pulse to other network 30k/sec, pulse sms N3. Glo infinito can't even stand against it NOW. MTN carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry go
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Grisoft: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2012
chio: I was on

I was on funlink before but with this new tariff am switching to Airtel 2Good
where am Charged for the first min N36/min(60k/sec). and subsequent mins am charged N12/min (ie 20k/sec)
MTN can go and rest
how would i know someone that is on MTN PULSE

You can only know someone is on Pulse when you try calling him/her. Your phone will display a start of call notification message showing the charge rate of the call
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dj5naira(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Grisoft:

I think i am happy with MTN now with the current review of all their tariff rates. For instance pulse to pulse goes for as low as 8k/sec, pulse to MTN 25k/sec, pulse to other network 30k/sec, pulse sms N3. Glo infinito can't even stand against it NOW. MTN carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry go
...but G-BAM Hi5ive can.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Grisoft: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2012
dj5naira: ...but G-BAM Hi5ive can.

Nope. The Gbam hi5 now has a better match the MTN Smooth Talk with a daily access fee of N5 grin shocked. gbam hi5 is N25.
MTN is the best jooooo. Lets have another matching tariff plan in the house?
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dj5naira(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Grisoft:
gbam hi5 is N25.
...only in your dreams. But for real its daily access fee is N10.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mtn pulse hav stoped givin out 5m daily 2 me. Please som one shud help me out 4 de number 2 dia and receive dere 5m n mtn pule.
Re: Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse by dj5naira(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
stardragon: Mtn pulse hav stoped givin out 5m daily 2 me. Please som one shud help me out 4 de number 2 dia and receive dere 5m n mtn pule.

...customer care?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weak Points Of Blackberry Phones / 24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.