Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days (21019 Views)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by hikmoj(m): 4:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
All the fake prophets, there eye don't see better things alwayz evil. His jin has shown him another devilish thing they want to do. Rubbish... I seek refuge with d ONE who owns my soul n i'm alwayz please with HIM alone.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nonybb: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
cashmentor: God stop talking to man ages ago, the only way He communicates to us today is through our Dreams and Visions.... Yes i agree with you, buh, then, Akeem only used his positive power (Faith) to see himself succeeding base on God's purpose and VISION for his existence; while equaly working hard, very hard towards attaining it! God speaks to us through dreams, just as he helped Egypt store up food in advance: and many more, all in the scripture! This is politics by the way?
cashmentor u talk like an islamic pathetic man. Shame unto u! Did God actually stop spoking to man long ago? Well he spokee to me last night
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by alexleo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
That was how he predicted early this 2012 that the biggest corruption case will be discovered on feb 19 this year. Uptill now nothing. His people have kept quiet since then but if it had happened they would have been making noise everywhere. If no African leader dies 60 days from now, them go die this prediction so that people no go ask why the thing no happen.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by kooto(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
God doesn't show noboby no vision,people hallucinate based on their sense of rationality,imaginations and life experiences.Those that have bad dreams,have troubled minds in reality.

One's dreams reflects his or her state of mind.(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

antactica: Do you mean all the visions and dreams of Daniel thousands of years ago in the bible that is happening till now is hallucinations and figments of imaginations? it shows you have no relationship with God.I am not supporting TB Joshua's vision or whatever [if he is directing his vision to mugabe that can happen anytime because the signs are there, that does not need vision].
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by kellskell(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
gloatkenf: [b]He's a real prophet or man of God, aha! Whether you like it or naught. Let me ask you this one question; who are you to know if one man of God is real or not? Are you God? Okay, is it not stipulated in the holy book of xtians(BIBLE) that do not adjudge for judgement is of God, so, if you try and adjudicate a soul in the route of Heaven or otherwise, then, you're indirectly calling yourself God who made Heavens and earth and all that subdues it. Aye! I heard some dickheads or tomfooleries muttering a bunch of beautiful nonesense up there that, God no more speak to humans, that He aborted the communication betwixt, countless ages ago, who tell you that? Who or what confirm your so-called philosophy for you, permit me! God was yesterday, now and the morrow, what he did, he can do and can still do. Aha! You must be "Ajeri" or "Jehovah witness" those that came to my door step prowly and rambled into my good and godly pinnae that Christ Jesus aint coming anymore or won't come again. That's just one out of manifold or legions. You know what? I call you people 'funny stuffs' and 'sinful heads' that need to penitently repent afore it's too late. So, let's not judge any, dump judgement in the hands of Heaven, let he that deceives continue his deceits and bedevilous ethics and tolerate he that speaks truism always to continue non-stop, believe me sincerely fellas, if you belief , 'whatever we sow, whether good or bad, tomorrow shall tell.' Zero alcove for you to hide on that mighty day of questions and adjudications let alone a masonry.[/b]

Am not not a Jehovahs witness anyway but u have judged them. For me it is only time that will tell all these mystries. No wonder they say life is a mystry, no one knows who is carrying the Right or Wrong massage agian. JUDGE NOT!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by fnk: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
Are we talking about this same guy? Please watch link below.

http://www.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D8pko3TTXLIM%26sns%3Dfb&h=uAQGDAdPPAQH-HeI2ZNTmkqjEKl4BPK4PYvrgmvETb0b7pA&enc=AZPY-QRg6jogJqBJ7wC4UenOynmwtZ2YAX-US1k3BetLCvYy8NFc7Xjir22J03kaR1EeRJhTK8vUXnEk-r1sIQ4t
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by chineloSA(f): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

MANDELA poor thing, times up.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by knowledge4(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
That is no news.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by knowledge4(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
That is no news.
What is strange in the death of an African Leader within 60 days?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by knowledge4(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
That is no news,no prediction.
Why is it always a prophecy of doom?
What is strange in the death of an African Leader within 60 days?
Is death strange?
Have people not been dying?
Have African leaders not been dying?
Why dont we hear good cheering predictions about Africa?
Why dont we hear a prophesy that Africa will land a spacecraft on the moon 5 years from now?
Or that a war on the continent will come to an end within 60 days?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by pelezico: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
This TB guy is a looney - why does Nigeria have some many wolves preaching over the pulpit. I wonder if God allows it to expose the GOATS.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
Who the hell is TB Joshua?? undecided undecided
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by joe4christ(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
antartica: This is the kind of talk that make waves among unrearonable chim.ps. Among those that are born to destroy countless lives with their foo.lishness,dubiousness,greed and craftiness. Of course old people will die,especially in africa where mere mosquito is as dangerous as antrax,untimely death is inevitable. In the case of mugabe,he is very very old for an african,terminally ill,money or no money his use by date is long gone past, the onlv thing that is keeping him alive is his ruggedness as a rebel,a rebel with a cause and to a great extent a unique AFRICAN.

Just listen to yourself!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by solomon111(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
cashmentor: God stop talking to man ages ago, the only way He communicates to us today is through our Dreams and Visions.... Yes i agree with you, buh, then, Akeem only used his positive power (Faith) to see himself succeeding base on God's purpose and VISION for his existence; while equaly working hard, very hard towards attaining it! God speaks to us through dreams, just as he helped Egypt store up food in advance: and many more, all in the scripture! This is politics by the way?
You are very wrong! God still speaks to people audibly.To hear him audibly you have to 'up your game'.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by 9lifes(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Stupid visions.How is this relevant to us and the development of Africa.When will they start seeing visions of the death of our corrupt leaders.I don't believe in this so called prophecies,prophecies should have relevance,i feel for religious Christians,that is why they will keep robbing them.

TB Joshua and his team of a**holes should go and rest.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by E99E(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
Could he be talking about Mandela? Let's pray for Mandela. I fear he might be close to his time.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by speeder(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
The man made it specific for those who doubt him. He said a president will die, he didn't say a man will die. All of u that are saying he should call d mans name for affirmation, are u not d same people that say he should stop prophesying omens to ppl. If he do u will say y did he do it? If he didn't u will say its not good? I just that d lord for how he made him not to even care abt urn posts cos if it were others they would have given up a long time ago. Have u seen any prophecy he prophesied that has not come to pass unless he say prayers can avert it from happening. Grow up.

Judge him right and not out of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by jidewin(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
1025: such prophecy shld come to nigeria abeg. we need it here because we have a very confused system.
Hehehehhhheheheh...u dey make me laff comot tear for eyes hehehehehehehe
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
antartica: Just use a case of Akeem the dream.He was dreaming of being a basket baller,becoming a millionaire,living a lavish life and being useful to the less fortunate because he is exceptionally tall.

His dreams came through and he found himself living his dreams.
There are different dreams. The type of Akeem's dream is called live dream where you imagine yourself becoming somebody by working towards it. The other ones are night and day dreams; the former is the type you dream seeing you grow wings flying around in your sleep and the latter where you dream beyond what is achievable in your life time.

So, Akeem Olajunwon dream is reality because he worked toward it after knowing that he's tall and have the talent.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
Nonsense! I can as well frame up things based on ideas. I too think an old man would die tomorrow in one of those hospitals in Lagos(that is a clearer prophecy because it will definitely happen). That's natural and nothing about prophecy in what T.B Joshua is postulating. That's why psychics go away with people's money.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Jakumo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
I predict that the Man of Dog, Pastor Joshua, will, during the coming year, be photographed getting head from a $20 ho' in the back seat of a rental car in a deserted Wall-Mart parking lot in Cleveland, Ohio, of all places. Frantically flailing to grab for the camera being used to record his minor indiscretion, Pastor Jay will then lurch out of his car, forgetting that his trousers are wrapped around his ankles, causing him to fall face-first into a flower bed, where yet more high-resolution pictures will be snapped for global publication.

Exhausted from trying to convince his aghast TV audience that the shocking pictures are the work of the devil, and having lost his tiny member to a frenzied knife attack by his livid wife, Pastor Jay will arrive at the conclusion that life isn't worth living, at which point he will predict his own death, but have a paid look-alike killed instead, to feign his demise while he flees after making sure all church accounts have been drained, and the proceeds funneled to his Dubai bank accounts.

More Earth-shaking predictions, prophesies and spiritual prognostications are available to paid subscribers ONLY on my website, OneBornEveryMinute.com
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
it will be a great day indeed for zimbabwe when Bob Mugabe finally croaks
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by brinell(m): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
@Poster
I did not see where 60days was mentioned in your quote. The Prophet specifically spoke about misquotation in his reaffirmation of the prophecy, you seem to be confirming it. He said we should pray for an African president against death from an illness. He didn't mention any name as rumoured. In any case, prophesy with accuracy is actually a routine exercise by Prophet T.B. Joshua. However, everyone likes to be his news bearer, so some added extension to his speech is expected, right?

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by antartica(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
The primitivity of nigerians is the reason why ignoramus like tb joshua exist.Most nigerians think and live like the ancient jews lived three thousand years ago,though more mentally and rationally backward than the ancient jews in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by rabzy01: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
None sense. Let him tell us when he will die.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by bellony: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
tarts lik dis taught me how to laugh in french, german and russian....... Dont speak any of dem though
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Fxwarrior: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
Logic Mind: why did god show him things he can't talk about?
defeats the purpose if you ask me.
I wonder how you reason.How would you feel if a doctor tells you that you have AIDS talkless of when a renowned man of God tells you that your death is imminent!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by deleo16(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
i will encourage for those who need to clearify more on this issue it pays if u watch rather than adding or subracting to the prophesy go to is youtube channel and watch for yourself
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by theviper1: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
never knew that TBJ has gone international with his acts.the chief circus of synagogue and the clowns.saying that an aged person(whether president or not)will die is hardly a vision or prediction.so saying that a pregnant woman will deliver of a baby in the next 9 months is also a prediction? what TB is doing is called fraud and living in the projects.so he is even milking these poor zims?why doesnt he tell the security agents in nigeria where they will find the boko haram leaders? the US used 10 solid year searching for bin laden and the dude was here clueless as to where the terror president was hiding.pple who knows him should advise him to stop deceiving poor africans with his yeye predictions. why didnt he tell the sss and the uk govt where bh was hiding the poor italian and british kids? the dude is a massive huge JOKE!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Tropilo(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2012
gloatkenf: [b]He's a real prophet or man of God, aha! Whether you like it or naught. Let me ask you this one question; who are you to know if one man of God is real or not? Are you God? Okay, is it not stipulated in the holy book of xtians(BIBLE) that do not adjudge for judgement is of God, so, if you try and adjudicate a soul in the route of Heaven or otherwise, then, you're indirectly calling yourself God who made Heavens and earth and all that subdues it. Aye! I heard some dickheads or tomfooleries muttering a bunch of beautiful nonesense up there that, God no more speak to humans, that He aborted the communication betwixt, countless ages ago, who tell you that? Who or what confirm your so-called philosophy for you, permit me! God was yesterday, now and the morrow, what he did, he can do and can still do. Aha! You must be "Ajeri" or "Jehovah witness" those that came to my door step prowly and rambled into my good and godly pinnae that Christ Jesus aint coming anymore or won't come again. That's just one out of manifold or legions. You know what? I call you people 'funny stuffs' and 'sinful heads' that need to penitently repent afore it's too late. So, let's not judge any, dump judgement in the hands of Heaven, let he that deceives continue his deceits and bedevilous ethics and tolerate he that speaks truism always to continue non-stop, believe me sincerely fellas, if you belief , 'whatever we sow, whether good or bad, tomorrow shall tell.' Zero alcove for you to hide on that mighty day of questions and adjudications let alone a masonry.[/b]

I would have clicked you a "Like", but for ur use of language. As Christians we should always be very mindful of our speech. Remember, its not what goes into a man but what comes out...! GOD be with you.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Kc3000: 3:54am On Apr 05, 2012
So, if someone actually dies within this his 60 day window, TB Joshua takes credit. On the other hand, if nothing happens, the same guy takes credit for preventing it through his fervent prayers.....HOLD ON PLAYER!!!!!. I no wan laff o, but God dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong? / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" / Herdsmen Kill Pastor Pius Eromosele Of Church Of God Mission In Benin City,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.