Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,967 members, 7,838,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? (6838 Views)

Your Story: Share Your Experience Attempting To Have A Child or Children / Which Is More Important In Marriage? Love Or Character / Who Is More Important; Your Husband Or Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by taryour(f): 12:09am On May 09, 2012
jeak123: we need 2 ask d essence of creation..is it not for procreation. God said 'go ye into d world and multiply and fill d earth'. How can u multiply without children. I think we need 2 tell ourselves d truh here instead of behaving like we live ind moon and nt here in naija. However, luv is still d pivot of every marriage.

but isnt it d same God dat gives children? So wot would u av sugested d couple d op is talking abt do? Would it av been okay by u if they ad gone astray and looked for a child by all means in ways dat are not of d LORD?
Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by akmid(f): 1:29am On May 09, 2012
hmmm,interesting story,but d probability its was d man dat had pro is high and d wife decided to stick with him cos i knw a family dis happened to!
Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by Jilo83(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2012
In xtiandom, child is d 3rd n last reason 4 marriage. Couple should nt place priority on 1 but d 3. Love is d most important thing in marriage, children wil soon leave u.
Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by infogenius(m): 9:33am On May 22, 2012
Wow!You guys have spoken your views well.Many of these sensitive issues lies on the individual families especially how they respond to these confronting battles of life.There is a general perspective such as having the child is more important than love.But ther is a better understanding and that is Love is the Greatest.

As close and believing the couple were (the story)the wife says they still made love few days before his death and had always been doing that from time to time.God may just show up.I am keenly observing what may follow believing God along with her.

But I do not pray for my enemy to go through such an ordeal.I will prefer Love.
Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by bukatyne(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam: Let me very clear here: there is no such thing like true undiluted love without kids....
When a man and woman that claims to be madly in love finally gives birth,my dear the man and woman transfers 80% of the love they have foe each to their child/children as the case may be.
In a nutshell the primary aim of marriage is for children becos if a sitation presents itself God forbids between making a choice over ur child between father and mother,u will be shocked that everyone would prefer the child.. So u see.
I completely disagree. Children are the third eason for marriage. People who transfer love never loved each other anyways
Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
ifihearam: Children r not d primary aim of marriage

My dear stop deceiving yourself. They are the primary reason
You are the one deceiving yourself. If all you want in marriage are kids, then there is no need to get married.
Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by bukatyne(f): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Tcrack: ABEG ABEG ABEG. make i hear word. any marriage without children can never be happy. forget story. if each of the couple has a child from a previous marriage, its understandable. but live through life without a child? lai lai. what am i living for? just to eat and wear cloth. which kain stupid love be that?
Just because you can't imagine it does not mean it's silly.
Re: Which Stands Better In Marriage, Love Or Children? by Gambrosia: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2013
What do I do with this kind of thread? undecided
Well, I ain't the TYPICAL NIGERIAN. I dun like to drink IMMODIUM for another pOrsIn's Jedi-Jedi!

Next please. kiss

God bless the white race forever and ever!
Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiin o! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Pains! Your advice needed / Since Today Is Father's Day. What Are You Going To Get For Your Fathers? / Happy Mothers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.