Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Do You Want To Get Healthy And Become Wealthy, Cant Afford To Miss! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Get Healthy And Become Wealthy, Cant Afford To Miss! (846 Views)

Africa Millionaire Explosion:The 16Countries Where The Ultra-Wealthy Are Booming / Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera / Top Ten Private Jets Owned By Wealthy Nigerians And How Much They Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Get Healthy And Become Wealthy, Cant Afford To Miss! by detrinity(m): 1:51am On Apr 05, 2012
It is well known to us that if you are not healthy, u can't be wealthy,God himself want us to be healthy in our soul and body,and to have that good life.if you are not FREE in your HEALTH,you cant have that GOOD LIFE.the GOOD LIFE comes with three ways.
1. opportunity- this is a once in a life time
2. successful people- become a success.
3. happy people- enjoy the good life by been happy.
This products FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS MAKES YOU HEALTHIER AND ALSO MAKES YOU WEALTHIER.
i just want to tell you people out there that there are various products that is beneficial for your health.which are as follows:
FACIAL AND BODY cares
Our skin is the front line defense in our daily fight against pollution and other environmental irritants, so we need to protect and reinforce it with extra care. Aloe vera, whose most traditional use as a natural product is to soothe the skin, is an ideal defense. We have designed unique and varied products that work naturally by providing essential moisturizers and vitamins to the skin. Our skin care products can help counteract the environment’s harsh effects, and are reinforced with the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval.
WEIGHT MGT
Today, more people than ever are conscious of their weight and living a healthy lifestyle. What would you consider to be the ideal diet? It should taste good, be easy to follow, boost energy levels, and of course, keep the pounds off. Good news! Our range of weight management products assists you in doing that and more. Let Forever Garcinia Plus, Forever Fast Break Energy Bar, Forever Lite and Forever Lite Ultra help you reach your weight management goal!
if you are someone who want to lose weight, personal care ,skin care or you have diabetes or menstrual occurrences, menopause and want to be pregnant, this is a products that can solve all your health issues and have that GOOD LIFE you desire.
IF you will want to contact us, then you can call this following nos. 07032750377, 08121163885. or email us at
sammyinfinitely201196@yahoo.com. YOUR HEALTH IS OUR GREATEST CONCERN! GET HEALTHY AND BECOME WEALTHY.

Re: Do You Want To Get Healthy And Become Wealthy, Cant Afford To Miss! by Weselion1(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2012
I have two problems with forever living product.
> i'm not a good talker,so i do business online.
> i can only buy cosmetics and some supplements.
I prefer programs where i can buy anything at cheap prices.
Since i'm not good at talking,the internet would help a lot.
That's why i choose sfi,you can buy anything online at cheap prices and get paid for it (imagine,i get paid for buying). Also with forever living products,i have to buy the products before i resell but with sfi,i don't have to buy it,i just place the advert on my site and if someone buys,i get paid. If you are also good at auctions sfi is for you,last year i won a playstation for $2.75 through auction,you haven't heard anything yet ooo. If you would like to join use the website link in my signature below.
Re: Do You Want To Get Healthy And Become Wealthy, Cant Afford To Miss! by Genergo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2012
After a month of joining Forever living product, you will be given an online log in details with which you can get a free website. you earn whenever a purchase is made from there.

So you can market your forever living product online.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Blacberry Into ATM / Paypal Withdrawing / How Can I Make Geniue Internet Income With No Computer Knwledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.