Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" (39112 Views)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2012
Nairaboi: can we euer be proud of any of our nairaland babes attaining such feats? They only know how to contest on the user with more post or replies.

Check romance section and you will find what you are looking for.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by denzel2009: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2012
Toaskarity: Why is every smart person going for law or medical doctor in nigeria. What about
Astronaut, nigeria recently have got a sitelite, is it left for the dull ones.

Anyway kudos my dear sister, it isn't easy afterall I know how my waec would have frustrate
me if not for america visa

is medical doctor a course?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2012
denzel2009:

lmao! cheesy cheesy.
Than GOD for America visa indeed!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2012
denzel2009:

Lmao grin grin grin shocked
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by emsquare(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2012
rman: If she is not a science student in the first place, how is she going to study medicine or engineering?

The moment you are in art class in the secondary school, and you are good, law seems to be their most preferred course

Well said!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by emsquare(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2012
IYA NGBALI: And so what?what is the big deal?when i was her age i scored DISTRACTIONS in waec,neco and jamb,so no long thing.

LOL!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Shadoky(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2012
stepo707: Waoh that girl is a genius.But which waec result was this?cos am aware waec just started their may/june exam.So which year's result was this?
dat is a gud one dere it shows hw reasonable u ar am impress. stepo707:
Waoh that girl is a genius.But which waec result was this?cos am aware waec just started their may/june exam.So which year's result was this?
stepo707: Waoh that girl is a genius.But which waec result was this?cos am aware waec just started their may/june exam.So which year's result was this?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by blackboi(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2012
Soliloquy: alas! why law?? too many "truth killers" already, now another small one joining the bandwagon...
*vexing aloud* angry
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by stave9ja(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
i am very sure she does not have a facebook account, she has no BB and she is not on Naira land.
BUT TRUST THE OLODO'S THEY HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS/STRINGS OF SEXUAL PARTNERS AND F9S
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by sexlog(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
slimyem: you guys dont know a joke when you see one?
Funny!
Thanks for this reply.
Some people are just foolishly foolish.
They lack sense of humour! Too bad!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Yeske2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
freecocoa: Stay there na,even in my PUME i made straight 10 As,I'm on scholarship.
You sabi book gan ni o, how i envy you. lol
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Fairgodwin(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
IYA NGBALI: And so what?what is the big deal?when i was her age i scored DISTRACTIONS in waec,neco and jamb,so no long thing.
I never really wanted to comment, but just to check out people's comments............. but iya ngbali don kill me wit laff ooo..
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Yeske2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yes ke. . . . .prick is a distraction to any aspiring woman. grin the more reason why you will never see a blackberry babe passing out with a first class !
Abeg stop using my moniker anyhow, which one is yes ke. . . .prick?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by 3kay945(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2012
i trust babes from my own town.. i will make sure all the boiz stay away from her.
she is our future in ONDO, the sunshine state.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Emylexray(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
I'm bemused by some comments here! Your membership in Social networks will only be a distraction to you if you want it to.
The word is ''DISCIPLINE"! Discipline is a virtue that anyone that wants to make headway in any endeavour must possess. Na who want distraction d tin go distract.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Emylexray(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2012
3kay945: i trust babes from my own town.. i will make sure all the boiz stay away from her.
she is our future in ONDO, the sunshine state.
hey! Stop being a hypocrit! now a girl gets 9A1's, ondo is your state, if it was F9 paralle, no one will read your comment on this thread. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
Emylexray:
hey! Stop being a hypocrit! now a girl gets 9A1's, ondo is your state, if it was F9 paralle, no one will read your comment on this thread. Abeg!
why your body dey hot?
Who no wan associate with better thing?
Abeg free the guy jor!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Emylexray(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
slimyem: why your body dey hot?
Who no wan associate with better thing?
Abeg free the guy jor!
i hear!...
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by sylve11: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
To be honest i'd like to marry this girl! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by solomon111(m): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
It is no big deal!
I have personally lost respect for waec results these days,due to the degree of malpractice that takes place .
Some of the dumbest people i know have some of the best waec results.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by 3kay945(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2012
Emylexray:

what your business now?.. should i deny my town babe wink because i dont want to show off?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by everinlove(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
She must be an exceptionally brilliant Lady. Please keep it up, and remain blessed.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by shadrach77: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
slimyem: ...and the school is St.Louis girls' secondary school,[b]ONDO![/b]not AKURE!
Fccking journalists!
you are silly! there are two st louis' one in Akure another in Ondo so the journalist is right! smiley wink grin angry
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by pafm247: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
Brilliant!!!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by stave9ja(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
Emylexray: I'm bemused by some comments here! Your membership in Social networks will only be a distraction to you if you want it to.
The word is ''DISCIPLINE"! Discipline is a virtue that anyone that wants to make headway in any endeavour must possess. Na who want distraction d tin go distract.
please spare me the DISCIPLINE stuff, let us face facts, take a while to study the dumbest in our schools, they are the sharpest in social networking. in life you need to sacrifice onething to get another, you cannot put all your sticks in the fire at a time. let us say the blunt truth, only 10% successfully pass exams in Nigeria. THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM. yet parents use their own hard earned suffered money to by BB for kids, the same BB that will replace their books.
Students are now more versatile in Sex than books.
Have you employed young graduates of late and see how poor background kids excel while spoilt rich kids fumble. i am not against riches (thank God i am well to do too) but we that are making it are spoiling the future of the kids with too much comfort.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by stave9ja(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
Finally if it is a story of girl caught having sex with Waec examiners her picture will be all over the internet, but because she only passed WAEC i cant find one single picture of the girl.
we are not promoting this news enough. let twitters tweet, let facebook book it, let us shout it. Tell the world there is hope for the Nigerian youths. Let fellow student read it and aspire.
[size=16pt]PLEASE LET HER GO ON SCHOOL TOURS, SHE IS BETTER THAN DBANG AND CO, SHE IS AN AMBASSADOR. PLEASE PROMOTE HER AND HELP THE AILING NIGERIAN YOUTHFUL MINDS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
shadrach77:
you are silly! there are two st louis' one in Akure another in Ondo so the journalist is right! smiley wink grin angry
and you are an idio-t because you didnt read where the writer specifically said Akure and because you are too slow to understand my point.
Nonsense!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Emmy9ite(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
Her own small,i wrote 9 subjects and scored 10 A1...Even Jamb carry police come look for me,i showed them working on the OMR sheet....i 2 bad joor
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Basics007: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
@Slimyem. Just remembered something and wanted to clarify. Were you the lady that was writing that 'Campus Blues' story a while back? If yes,did you complete it and how do i locate it pls. Thanks
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by crackhouse(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
Beaf: 9 A1's! shocked
What a smart babe!
she is not a babe yet. Don't address my little sister like that again.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Emylexray(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
stave9ja:
please spare me the DISCIPLINE stuff, let us face facts, take a while to study the dumbest in our schools, they are the sharpest in social networking. in life you need to sacrifice onething to get another, you cannot put all your sticks in the fire at a time. let us say the blunt truth, only 10% successfully pass exams in Nigeria. THERE IS A BIG PROBLEM. yet parents use their own hard earned suffered money to by BB for kids, the same BB that will replace their books.
Students are now more versatile in Sex than books.
Have you employed young graduates of late and see how poor background kids excel while spoilt rich kids fumble. i am not against riches (thank God i am well to do too) but we that are making it are spoiling the future of the kids with too much comfort.
A word is enough for the wise
well said...but you missed one thing, you dwelt so much on the roles and influnce of parents on the academic performance of their child, what i mean is an individual stuff!...one can chose to be disciplined or not, its a personal virtue.
The problem is that so many of our youth are so addicted to one thing or the other(2go, NL, fb, nimbuz) to the extent that it has reduced their intelligent quotient and drained even the little they may know. I bet you a disciplined person will always stand out in anything he or she is involved!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by 4good(m): 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
Finally if it is a story of girl caught Being Intimate with Waec examiners her picture will be all over the internet, but because she only passed WAEC i cant find one single picture of the girl.
we are not promoting this news enough. let twitters tweet, let facebook book it, let us shout it. Tell the world there is hope for the Nigerian youths. Let fellow student read it and aspire.
PLEASE LET HER GO ON SCHOOL TOURS, SHE IS BETTER THAN DBANG AND CO, SHE IS AN AMBASSADOR. PLEASE PROMOTE HER AND HELP THE AILING NIGERIAN YOUTHFUL MINDS

I RATE YOUR POST AS THE BEST SO FAR

I totally agree with this. Our multinational companies who only throw money about promoting "SOCIALS" or "THUGGERY/HOOLIGANISM" or even "NUDITY" are supposed to use this small but mighty girl for their product promos instead of useless pictures and videos that promote promiscuity.

Our Politicians should donate generously towards sponsoring the rest of her education.

This should just go abroad as we have no system per say on ground in any of our tertiary institutions to really bring out the best of her potential. I dont want her to go through this system of Struggles that many of us had to go through.

This girl should be given presidential handshake aired by all of our broadcasting stations

I pray, may the living God increase your capacity for learning and protect you from enemies of excellence always IN JESUS NAME, amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' / Why A Nigerian University Professor Does Not Deserve More Than 200k A Month / Yabatech Hnd(full & Part-time) & Nd(part-time) Admission For 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.