Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How Is Starcoms Izap Doing In Your Area?good, Bad Or Worst? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Is Starcoms Izap Doing In Your Area?good, Bad Or Worst? (801 Views)

Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / Blackberry Messenger Latest Version,Good Or Worst Version? / The 'flashing' Trend In Nigeria, Doing Bad Or Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Starcoms Izap Doing In Your Area?good, Bad Or Worst? by badesco(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
I personal regard starcomms internet services as the best in Nigeria as a t today but for the past 1 week ago their internet service has been so bad,to the extent i have to make several calls to their customer care, who told me that they are doing some upgrading in some areas which will be completed in about 2 or 3hrs time but guess what? up till this time of making this post the service is still not alright. It has became virtually impossible connect not to talk of browsing. What is happening to starcomms or is starcomms about to go under? Is anybody in the house having similar problems with Starcomms? let me know how Starcomms internet is doing in your area doing.
Re: How Is Starcoms Izap Doing In Your Area?good, Bad Or Worst? by corneli83(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
thanks for sharing this, i was thinking of subscribing to starcomms but i gotta look for a better connection. i think cobranet is the way to go now, its reasonably cheaper than starcomms and has fast internet speed.
Re: How Is Starcoms Izap Doing In Your Area?good, Bad Or Worst? by martinkem(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2012
It works great at satellite town, good speed but not close to MTN' 3G though. doownloads have been speedy enough
Re: How Is Starcoms Izap Doing In Your Area?good, Bad Or Worst? by dkings101(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2012
The service is very very very bad. Omg. I tot I am the only 1 experiencing this bad service. JeZ. I have called, scolded, talked rude to them but all they can say is "we are sorry, we understand hw you feel". Do they really understand hw i feel? I guess not. Subscribed for 100hrs and I can tell hw much time i enjoyed and the rest just wasted. I have called and seek for compensation and each time i call to know the status of the compensation, is either they r waiting for approval from the oga or something else. In short am tired of calling them to complain. One thing I learnt abt this telco ppl is 'if my service suck, please go next door'. Really I must tell U. I am dropping starcomms and maybe try Visafone. Starcoms is so bleeped up. Scraws like a snail and had to connect. Even wen you are connected, Sending would be 0.0KBp and Receiving would be 0.0Kbp. It has gotten to an extent that i have a phobia whenever I want to click connect cos I know it would browse and I would become hyping knowing my time is running up.

(1) (Reply)

ℓ̊ Need Pdf Viewer For  / Google Nexus 7 Review / Glo Bis Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.