Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Please I Need Some Help On The Topic Below - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need Some Help On The Topic Below (614 Views)

If U Can Decode The Topic, U Are A Genius / Help Us Out!!.....the Topic We Learners Find Hard To Understand / Help Me With My Project:dis Is The Topic:causes Of Secondary School Student's Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Some Help On The Topic Below by lawma(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
DESCRIBE THE MEANING OF FORMULATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF GOVERNMENT POLICIES IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION. ANY POINT WILL BE APPRECIATED

(1) (Reply)

Unilag, Lasu, Oau, Futa And Uniben Post Ume Questions Available / Ladela Secondary School Students Build A Wind Vane And Weather Monitoring Machin / I'm A Graduate Of Chemistry And Would Love To Go Into Engineering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.