Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,011 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Unsolicited SMS From Service Providers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unsolicited SMS From Service Providers (571 Views)

How To Opt Out Of Unsolicited MTN SMS And Adds Yourself. / NCC To Sanction Operators For Unsolicited SMS, Voice Calls / How To Stop Unsolicited Sms & Calls From Glo, Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unsolicited SMS From Service Providers by Acelifted: 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
[b]Is there anyone with useful tips on how to reduce or completely eliminate receiving unsolicited SMSes? The rate at which Mobile phone service providers send unsolicited SMSes to me these days has become really alarming and worrisome. the number of these unsolicited SMSes have completely overtaken the number of genuine and useful SMS. my inbox is overwhelmed by these SMSes from the two lines i use (MTN and Visafone) and my wife's line (Airtel). Visafone is particularly annoying. they can send one single message 5 times in a week!

(1) (Reply)

The Information Of Ipad Cases / How To Browse Using Ur Xbox / Windows Mobile Wahala Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.