Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Samson In A Restaurant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Samson In A Restaurant (1025 Views)

The Heart Of Love – SAMSON OLOYEDE ELPRINCIPLE / ♍Ɣ Best Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson In A Restaurant by joideviv(m): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
SAMSON IN A RESTAURANT
It’s on Monday morning. April 2012. Samson woke up from sleep with an emptied stomach, hungry like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. Samson looked around his room just like someone who slept in an unknown place but no, Samson was looking too see if he has any food stuff in his room, he has only rice and Indomie noodles.
He couldn’t stand the time wasting in cooking rice, “indomie will take me 20minutes to cook”, he said to himself. He move speedily to the direction of the noodles and tore it apart, poured it into his small cooking pot, he plunged his hand into the pot and collected some smaller quantity and chewed it in it raw form. He took up the lighter to lit his plate-size kerosene stove but he discover in his utter dismay that there’s no kerosene in it, he quickly transferred the pot to Akpako’s, Akpako is a right hand friend of his; some refer to them as “gay friends” but yes they’re happy friends. Akpako isn’t the kind of a person that take things so common, he always make sure he leaves no trace of kerosene in his stove, he always empty it into a can. With all his effort to cook deemed futile, he plunged his hand into his pocket for a dime but came to live when he saw a N100 note on his table. Samson has no other choice than to rush to a nearby breakfast joint, Mama chichi Restaurant.
On getting to the restaurant, Samson ordered for beans cake and pudding for N70, Mama Chichi went to the kitchen and brought out beans cake and pudding for N70 each. He tried his best to let her know that it wasn’t what he ordered for, Samson and Mama chichi argument ranged for about 30 minutes, with Samson’s face filled with exasperation. She has no choice but to return the breakfast and make amendment. Samson watched her as she walked back into the kitchen in an angry mode with her breast sagging to her belly, she was conversing with her daughter, Ada in a low tone in Igbo language, Samson was eavesdropping on their conversation as fowl words were hurled at him, Samson feigned obliviousness as mama Chichi was walking straight to him, he ate the food with double anger.
He went back to his apartment as he narrated his maltreatment in the hands of Mama Chichi to Akpako, He was surprise and shocked after learning that Samson didn’t retaliated viciously. Samson’s the king of dude that take no shit opposite sex, an evidence that shows he’s half-gay to his female friends.
He went back to Mama Chichi restaurant two days later with Akpako to prove his claim to him. “I need beans cake and pudding for N70” Samson said to Mama Chichi, this time around Mama Chichi, Ada , Samson and his friend are all in the kitchen where she prepares the breakfast, she spoke in Igbo to Ada, “is he not the that came the other day” and Ada affirmed “he’s the guy that came the other time, the foolish dude”. The words stroke Samson like when two metals collides. Samson asked Ada, “what did u say?” the both of them turned at him, gazing at him like a dazing frog. “she said that you’re the guy that came the other day”, Mama Chichi replied vaguely, “she said I’m the fool that came the other day”, Samson retorted, “you think I don’t understand Igbo?” Bewilderment became their maiden name as Akpako was laughing at us, “a Wise man will pretend to be a fool just to know the prudence and weakness of the other”, Akpako bellowed.
Re: Samson In A Restaurant by joideviv(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
this is not just by writing, it happened to me sometimes ago, i pretended and hid my originality but showed it out wen d insult was much for me to contain
Re: Samson In A Restaurant by Fyngal1(f): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
Congratulations!
Re: Samson In A Restaurant by Fyngal1(f): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
i see
Re: Samson In A Restaurant by greedie1(f): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
joi de viv: “a Wise man will pretend to be a fool just to know the prudence and weakness of the other”
now dis i likey...
Interesting story i must say, wit lessons too!

(1) (Reply)

Odia Ofeimun, Lari Williams Grace Ana's Meeting- Is A Poet's Death His Life? / Love Me Like I Do / Sites That Pay For Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.