Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com (1011 Views)

Free Nairalist Clone Script / What Happened To Nairalist? / I'm Testing Nairalist.com: What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com by NSNA: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
Goodluck Adverts is a Nigerian Classified ads for Jobs, services and Property.

http://goodluckadverts.com/

This website is been sold by its developer to an interested buyer.

If you have the Internet passion and want to own what will become one of the biggest website In Nigeria

Send an email to

Email - admin@mycountryjobs.com

Re: Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com by Afam4eva(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Goodluck adverts? the name sucks. Sounds like Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com by NSNA: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
I have heard that many times. lol.
But i think the name is cool just like Goodluck!
Re: Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com by mrperfect(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
When I compare the title and post, I don't really get the message.
Re: Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com by TheGuy1(m): 3:48am On Apr 09, 2012
can't you be a little more creative, using the Presidents name in his ruling era will generate mixed feelings among likely buyers. All the best.
Re: Nairalist Is Static And Dealfish Wants Monoploy, Own Goodluckadverts.com by sisqology(m): 10:15am On Apr 09, 2012
At first, i had it in mind that the site is owned by the president.

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Facebook Page Updates Appear As Tweets On Your Twitter Account / How To Open A Clickbank Account In Naija? / An E-commerce Website Is Needed Urgently For A Clothing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.