Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,458 members, 7,823,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Restoration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Restoration (486 Views)

Great News: 2016, Total Restoration For You Says God / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / Year 2010(restoration And Manifestation Vs. Judgment And Vengeance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Restoration by Jodach(m): 8:10am On Apr 07, 2012
...IN THREE DAYS.

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, DESTROY this temple and i will RAISE it up in THREE DAYS."

It's a good day! Not because i feel good, but because God made it so (Ps. 118:24).
God is still in the business expertise of RESTORATION. It's a natural law for a structure to take: longer time, more resources, mental input, e.t.c. to be built than to be destroyed. The Jews temple took a whole Forty-Six (46) years of entire nation's wealth to be built. The major case made against Jesus by the pharisees is that he said; ...Destroy this temple and in three days i will raise it up. How could a life, family, business, carrier e.t.c., built in forty-six (46) years or more, being destroyed be restored back only in three days? That is ridiculous, you may say, but it's true. Hope is here! Only Jesus Christ the messiah, can do this miracle. You may be in a mess today, he can restore all you've lost. But u must receive him as your personal LORD and Saviour today. What do you think? Your Response. Hv a good day.

(1) (Reply)

The Right Response To Obstacles / Do Churches Adhere To This Command??? / Christ's Strength

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.