Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Right Response To Obstacles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Right Response To Obstacles (501 Views)

The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists / Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Right Response To Obstacles by bilms(m): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
THE RIGHT RESPONSE TO OBSTACLES

I am not a Christian,but i am aware that the right response to obstacles have been illustrated in the bible for the Christians to emulate,but i wonder why most Christians do not learn this attitude to help Nigeria. The right response to obstacle in the bible is the giant Goliath who confronted and intimidated the armies of Israel including the brothers of a young shepherd named David,just as we have various challenges that confronted our dear nation. David brothers chosed not to do anything about the obstacles before them,but David did. The brothers looked at the obstacle and realized it was too big to be confronted,others feel it was a lost battle before the beginning,but David looked at it and figured it was too big an opportunity to miss-John Mason and a n opportunity to end the obstacle once and for all. He confronted the so called giant obstacle,but the so called giant eventually looked to easy to defeat. If you do not defeat problems right here and now,they will chase you and hound you and your unborn children forever. Stand up and Join the Nigerian Project,It is Possible.

(1) (Reply)

Fighting Temptations / The New World Order / This Month; Unfulfilled Promises Are Coming To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.