Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Any One Been To Thailand And Philippines On A Tourist Visa?share Your Xperience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One Been To Thailand And Philippines On A Tourist Visa?share Your Xperience (2019 Views)

Lagos Shoprite Turns To A Tourist Centre / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / How Long Does It Take To Get A Tourist Visa To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Been To Thailand And Philippines On A Tourist Visa?share Your Xperience by ausdy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
i am a self employed business man i have been to somany part of the world
my wifes birth day is coming on june 19th
pls i will like to go on vacation with my wife for 2weeks and my idea countries are
philippines or thailad but i dont know the requirements for their tourist visas
pls can any one help on how i can go about it?
thanx every one n wish ya'll a blessed easther, tongue
Re: Any One Been To Thailand And Philippines On A Tourist Visa?share Your Xperience by dellnet: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Any One Been To Thailand And Philippines On A Tourist Visa?share Your Xperience by frakie: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ austdy.. have been to the philliphines before.. its a nice country and everything is cheap over there

their embassy is located at 2 kanji street, off lakechad street, maitama abuja
this is their visa requirements
as a tourist u will need the following
a visa invitation letter from someone in the philliphines that is notarized
valid passport
bith certificate
police report
ur bank statement with sufficient fund and it must be authenticated by the embassy or the ministry of foreign affairs in nija here

all your documents must be process through.. the department of foreign affairs in manillaphilliphines
the documents usually comes with red riborn boneded togethr

that if you have someone over there
if you dont have anyone..
hotel
and the authentication thru the ministry of foreign affairs here in nija will be ok
also your bank statement must also be authenticated
visa application form.. fill at the embassy
the visa fee cost 12k.. normally it 9600 to be on thesafer side

hope this information helps a litle
get more info from the embassy when u go there urself

CHEERS..
Re: Any One Been To Thailand And Philippines On A Tourist Visa?share Your Xperience by suxes2005(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2012
frakie: @ austdy.. have been to the philliphines before.. its a nice country and everything is cheap over there

their embassy is located at 2 kanji street, off lakechad street, maitama abuja
this is their visa requirements
as a tourist u will need the following
a visa invitation letter from someone in the philliphines that is notarized
valid passport
bith certificate
police report
ur bank statement with sufficient fund and it must be authenticated by the embassy or the ministry of foreign affairs in nija here

all your documents must be process through.. the department of foreign affairs in manillaphilliphines
the documents usually comes with red riborn boneded togethr

that if you have someone over there
if you dont have anyone..
hotel
and the authentication thru the ministry of foreign affairs here in nija will be ok
also your bank statement must also be authenticated
visa application form.. fill at the embassy
the visa fee cost 12k.. normally it 9600 to be on thesafer side

hope this information helps a litle
get more info from the embassy when u go there urself

CHEERS..

Hello baws,

Do you mean if the person is using a hotel reservation, he
has to print his bank statement and take it to min of foreign
affairs together wit other docus for authentication?

Sheyi

(1) (Reply)

Plane Lands @dapsey Filling Station,igando-the Plane? / Wiil 500k Be Enough To Travel To South Africa / Missing Co-pilot, Peter Bello Confirmed Dead, Friends Mourn Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.