Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who Wants To Get Married? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Get Married? (3034 Views)

I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Dont Have A Boyfriend As I Write This / Who Wants To Get Married? / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 4:42am On Apr 08, 2012
Ok, so I am over 30 and looking for a nice, kind and intelligent man. I wonder are there any single men over 35 yrs old who want to get married here? I am easy going intelligent, kind, attractive woman. Serious men get in touch. Any questions please let me know. Happy Easter.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 08, 2012
I DO! coolI DO!
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 5:10am On Apr 08, 2012
OK, r u over 35 yrs nice,kind and intelligent man?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 08, 2012
undecided no,am nice and intelligent but not that age.it seems to me friends are more important than a hubby.imo.
Dont take offence if it seems am waisting your time,but I want to converse with you,so you could show the world the real you.
My question is whats ur location,and career ?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by danitolelemoi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
Am younger,bt i feel lyk gettin married,can i knw u?,thanks
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Dondav(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
Aren't u suppose to be married already? 35+
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2012
Only 35-43yrs old single men may apply please. Happy Easter all

Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Cyanna: 12:20am On Apr 12, 2012
Where are you based-Nigeria or abroad?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by PETERANDRE(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2012
Geminilove: Ok, so I am over 30 and looking for a nice, kind and intelligent man. I wonder are there any single men over 35 yrs old who want to get married here? I am easy going intelligent, kind, attractive woman. Serious men get in touch. Any questions please let me know. Happy Easter.

Hello,am your man.u can send me a mail to peteranjandu@yahoo.com[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Winner11: 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2012
I am 45 will like to marry this year if we gel so
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lafflaff123(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2013
This girl you dey here again? you don chop the food finish and club for Dubai tire?

Okay for me I no go marry any woman wey I meet for internet.

If to say she responsible or decent as all the women dey claim for LOVE SECTION of all website somebody for don marry her(MEN KNOW BETTER THINGS WHEN THEM SEE AM)

Any man wey tell you say him dey 30's or 40's and dey single na liar(Abi no be that Nigeria wey girls no dey say no?)just get one small room face me I face you, girls go dey fight each other to move in, let alone who come get flat and motor join.

My advice be say make you go church, na there people wey dey look for husband dey and if you play your game well one BROTHER go marry you.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 25, 2013
Hi,
You sound like a really pleasant person.i fit the criteria you highlighted and I am genuinely interested. Should you want to take further my email vruman278 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
The Thread is closed goodbye
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Osaass,
That really sweet of you thanks. However, what happen to your wife and two children? or is it ou wish to take a second wive or you divorce her?

osaass: Hi,
You sound like a really pleasant person.i fit the criteria you highlighted and I am genuinely interested. Should you want to take further my email vruman278 at yahoo dot co dot uk
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2013
@ Geminlove

Was placing an ad for a friend. He preferred be anonymous. I am not that silly to date another if I am married and also post that am with family online.
Am really serious about earlier post. At least send me a private mail. I am a nice genuine lad.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 2:23am On Apr 26, 2013
I am not quite sure how to take this post. I quote you did say: You sound like a really pleasant person.i fit the criteria you highlighted and I am genuinely interested. Should you want to take further my email vruman278 at yahoo dot co dot uk

osaass: @ Geminlove

Was placing an ad for a friend. He preferred be anonymous. I am not that silly to date another if I am married and also post that am with family online.
Am really serious about earlier post. At least send me a private mail. I am a nice genuine lad.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 2:31am On Apr 26, 2013
The likes of laffLaff123, would say see story something doesn’t add up here. However, I always try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

laffLaff123, Where you at? You always have something to say. What your assessment of this LOL
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 26, 2013
It was never my intention to confuse you lol. Seriously though I understand the hesitation given the hustlers in this place.
Well like you alluded you never know until you try.
No need to invite other peeps here. Trust guys now, dem too jealous. Dem no go say nothing nice. . Dem must find way put sandsand for my gari.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2013
osaass is agent of love lol, check your email i send you my life story hehe

osaass: It was never my intention to confuse you lol. Seriously though I understand the hesitation given the hustlers in this place.
Well like you alluded you never know until you try.
No need to invite other peeps here. Trust guys now, dem too jealous. Dem no go say nothing nice. . Dem must find way put sandsand for my gari.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lafflaff123(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Geminilove: The likes of laffLaff123, would say see story something doesn’t add up here. However, I always try and give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

laffLaff123, Where you at? You always have something to say. What your assessment of this LOL

Have nothing to say really.

You are a grown up and if you decide to date an online GUY i will be more than happy to wish you luck. But know that it is nearly impossible to see an eligible(MAN IN HIS 30's/40's with a good job,education,good head on his shoulder)man that is single.

Women like comfortability and if a man is comfortable why would he be single? there are just too many girls/women out there FACE TO FACE for any decent man to seriously waste his time trying to pursue a faceless person online.

There was a female member here i was starting to like last week, but after thinking about it, came to the conclusion it will not work( she is on the other side of the world and even if we are in the same country or State, it is even too big unless we live in the same city)So i am curious to know how OSAASS wants to run this love show for him or his friend.

But again, my believe again is that ONLINE LOVE ends where it started ONLINE.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by tellwisdom: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2013
Germany, Will you marry me??...Do you have big yansh and fine look??
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by ABEngine(m): 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Trust me @Gemini when I say your sincerity is totally not Nigerian, this kind accords you applauds, oviations and lots of business cards. Just be mindful of some sugar-coated tongue-itching scams, all the best. And now to answer "Who wants to get Married?" I wish I could say YES now but the word 'marriage', isnt so well defined yet, its not just a union its a life construction project which scares me silly.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 9:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
You always have something to say stop fronting hehe

But know that it is nearly impossible to see an eligible(MAN IN HIS 30's/40's with a good job,education,good head on his shoulder)man that is single.

But not impossible..lol but seriously this is not true. My brother is in his 30's good job, good education,good head on his shoulder and his single, he was in relationship until last year and I have few cousins in same situation. I met guy this year who was 39 and was single, I quiz him and he was divorced due to fact his wife couldnt have kids and she filed for divorce. Life is not about one-size fits all.

At 30, you not even half way through your life no rush. Do you know, I know 8 couples, 3 Nigerians out of 8 who meet via match.com and are happily married now. Different things work for different people you just got to be open.

[/b]
lafflaff123:

Have nothing to say really.

You are a grown up and if you decide to date an online GUY i will be more than happy to wish you luck. But know that it is nearly impossible to see an eligible(MAN IN HIS 30's/40's with a good job,education,good head on his shoulder)man that is single.

Women like comfortability and if a man is comfortable why would he be single? there are just too many girls/women out there FACE TO FACE for any decent man to seriously waste his time trying to pursue a faceless person online.

There was a female member here i was starting to like last week, but after thinking about it, came to the conclusion it will not work( she is on the other side of the world and even if we are in the same country or State, it is even too big unless we live in the same city)So i am curious to know how OSAASS wants to run this love show for him or his friend.

But again, my believe again is that ONLINE LOVE ends where it started ONLINE.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
who is Germany?

tellwisdom: Germany, Will you marry me??...Do you have big yansh and fine look??
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
AB Engine,
is totally not Nigerian I disagree
Having children is more scary than marriage

AB Engine: Trust me @Gemini when I say your sincerity is totally not Nigerian, this kind accords you applauds, oviations and lots of business cards. Just be mindful of some sugar-coated tongue-itching scams, all the best. And now to answer "Who wants to get Married?" I wish I could say YES now but the word 'marriage', isnt so well defined yet, its not just a union its a life construction project which scares me silly.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lafflaff123(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=Geminilove]You always have something to say stop fronting hehe

[b]But know that it is nearly impossible to see an eligible(MAN IN HIS 30's/40's with a good job,education,good head on his shoulder)man that is single.

[color=#990000]But not impossible..lol but seriously this is not true. My brother is in his 30's good job, good education,good head on his shoulder and his single, he was in relationship until last year and I have few cousins in same situation. I met guy this year who was 39 and was single, I quiz him and he was divorced due to fact his wife couldnt have kids and she filed for divorce. Life is not about one-size fits all.

At 30, you not even half way through your life no rush. Do you know, I know 8 couples, 3 Nigerians out of 8 who meet via match.com and are happily married now. Different things work for different people you just got to be open.

Trust Gemini to have a rejoinder, abi no bi you?

Have you seen the movie THE BACHELOR? I recommend you watch it.

The Guy that's a HORSE running WILD and FREE and WOMEN throwing ropes to catch him, and him dodging, THAT WILL BE ME.

Freedom is sweet. To go in and out as I want without anybody NAGGING is something some of us cherish a lot.

So this marriage matter is something some of US are over looking for now(after all we struggle reach where we dey now so make we enjoy small) and with that note this GUY in his 30's and with a good head on his shoulder, is saying MISS GEMINI good luck in this online romance/marriage thing you want to get into.

And as a popular politician said "WE THE OBSERVERS ARE WATCHING" and no forget to invite me come the wedding, if it works out for you.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ my new found friend,I never said i was entering online anything ooo. I was just interesting in seeing if there were men over 35 who wanted to get married that was all. I think marriage we should do at 50 what do you think lol

[quote author=lafflaff123][/quote]
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by tellwisdom: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Geminilove:

who is Germany?

No be your name be that??
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lafflaff123(m): 11:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
50? no my friend. From a man's perspective at least 40 lol so you can be sure you know what you want, especially if you live in the society where i am now and the RATIO is like 1 guy to 20 chicks. And this chicks no carry wahala like BUY ME BRAZIL abi na SPANISH weave on or Wig them dey call am.

When the time reach i go pack my BAG go village go find one Ekaette abi how u see am?

For the chicks its a little bit complicated because of their biological clock. But no rush in life, because who knows? anything can happen when the CUPID arrow strikes, even on Nairaland to a faceless female/male.

But for now? running wild like the WILD horse in the Bachelor movie.

By the way. What part of Nigeria you come from? the first post i read from you was about looking for a BUKA in Dubai, so hope my friend you SABI COOK?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
lafflaff123,

biological clock, no dey again. You can freeze your eggs and go back and have kids at 45 or even 55. Off course, I can cook and bake for that matter. I am yoruba so i can cook all the dishes, cook european, asian etc. Can you cook?
LOL Dubai Buka, that when you were calling me an ashewo who was looking for clients i have not forgotten that.

lafflaff123: 50? no my friend. From a man's perspective at least 40 lol so you can be sure you know what you want, especially if you live in the society where i am now and the RATIO is like 1 guy to 20 chicks. And this chicks no carry wahala like BUY ME BRAZIL abi na SPANISH weave on or Wig them dey call am.

When the time reach i go pack my BAG go village go find one Ekaette abi how u see am?

For the chicks its a little bit complicated because of their biological clock. But no rush in life, because who knows? anything can happen when the CUPID arrow strikes, even on Nairaland to a faceless female/male.

But for now? running wild like the WILD horse in the Bachelor movie.

By the way. What part of Nigeria you come from? the first post i read from you was about looking for a BUKA in Dubai, so hope my friend you SABI COOK?
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by lafflaff123(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2013
biological clock, no dey again. You can freeze your eggs and go back and have kids at 45 or even 55. Off course, I can cook and bake for that matter. I am yoruba so i can cook all the dishes, cook european, asian etc. Can you cook?
LOL Dubai Buka, that when you were calling me an ashewo who was looking for clients i have not forgotten that.

Lol Lol i no call you Ashawo ohh, okay i confess maybe i insinuate am small but no be well well. I need to be visiting the Health section of Nairaland more often now to learn a little more about women, so you are telling me a woman can freeze her eggs up till she is 55?are you serious? i see this doctors are playing god now.

Anyway, it no make sense. Abi na which breast a 55 year woman wan give pikin suck? and by the time the child is ready for marriage she would be in her 80's or 90's, that's selfish on the woman's part. In short a 55 year old woman will not even have the energy to keep up with a child when the child is growing up.

Back to you. So lets leave the European and Asian dishes out(baffles me how you learned how to cook Asian)and concentrate on the Nigerian food, specifically the Yoruba food. Was born and grew up in Lagos, so very much interested in anything Yoruba food (have eaten from the worst MAMA PUT with flies hanging around your plate to the best MAMA PUT in Lagos)so that's a plus for you and me, that we have something in common aside our first day of YABBING each other.

I think you and i are going to be very good friends.

There are like a million things i want to ask you, but this is not the appropriate place or time, but will leave an email address for you here so you can get in touch.

Are you still in the Middle East now?i flew into the Middle East last week for some work and should be here for sometime before going back, and if you are still in Dubai can take one weekend off to dash in and out, so that we can have that lunch at that Nigeria Buka in Dubai.

Make we continue to dey talk oh.
Re: Who Wants To Get Married? by Geminilove(f): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lafflaff123,
You see I am not a Golddigger, non-educated, can’t cook, will not cook Naija babe grin I am alright once you get to know me really.
You just need to get out more the image, you have a poor outlook on Nigerian women and I am not sure what kind of experiences you have had but we come in different types and styles. Which Naija babe burnt you oh? Yes you can freeze eggs where you been and you say you live aboard are you sure? For more details http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oocyte_cryopreservation

Sabi Mariah Carey did this alongside IVF and she had her twins at 41. More facts: Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara is the oldest verified mother; she was aged 66 years 358 days when she gave birth to twins; she was 130 days older than Adriana Iliescu, who gave birth in 2005 to a baby girl. The children were conceived through IVF with donor eggs. The oldest verified mother to conceive naturally (listed currently in the Guinness Records is Dawn Brooke (UK); she conceived a son at the age of 58 years in 1996 while taking oestrogen.

Laff, you want to be my friend now see your face lol send me an email or try email me and I will try answer your million questions. I am actually in Hong Kong currently but will be in Dubai and Abu Duhai next week

lafflaff123: biological clock, no dey again. You can freeze your eggs and go back and have kids at 45 or even 55. Off course, I can cook and bake for that matter. I am yoruba so i can cook all the dishes, cook european, asian etc. Can you cook?

Lol Lol i no call you Ashawo ohh, okay i confess maybe i insinuate am small but no be well well. I need to be visiting the Health section of Nairaland more often now to learn a little more about women, so you are telling me a woman can freeze her eggs up till she is 55?are you serious? i see this doctors are playing god now.

Anyway, it no make sense. Abi na which breast a 55 year woman wan give pikin suck? and by the time the child is ready for marriage she would be in her 80's or 90's, that's selfish on the woman's part. In short a 55 year old woman will not even have the energy to keep up with a child when the child is growing up.

Back to you. So lets leave the European and Asian dishes out(baffles me how you learned how to cook Asian)and concentrate on the Nigerian food, specifically the Yoruba food. Was born and grew up in Lagos, so very much interested in anything Yoruba food (have eaten from the worst MAMA PUT with flies hanging around your plate to the best MAMA PUT in Lagos)so that's a plus for you and me, that we have something in common aside our first day of YABBING each other.

I think you and i are going to be very good friends.

There are like a million things i want to ask you, but this is not the appropriate place or time, but will leave an email address for you here so you can get in touch.

Are you still in the Middle East now?i flew into the Middle East last week for some work and should be here for sometime before going back, and if you are still in Dubai can take one weekend off to dash in and out, so that we can have that lunch at that Nigeria Buka in Dubai.

Make we continue to dey talk oh.

durhhh / Need Friends Around Oshodi/cele/ago / Looking For A God Fearing Man For Serious Relationship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68