Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Mumu Boy... A Must Read - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mumu Boy... A Must Read (1214 Views)

When You Get Your Boy A Job Interview... / Mumu Akpors / Wetin Be The Mumu Tin Wey U Do Wen U Dey Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mumu Boy... A Must Read by liljboy(m): 5:35am On Apr 08, 2012
A lady invited her boyfriend over for dinner at her home, so that he could meet her parents. While they were eating, it started raining heavily. The girl's mother said: "Julius, I think you should sleep over here because this rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon" After eating, the mom went to the washroom and the father went to sleep while the girl went to the kitchen to clean the plates, when the girl and the mother returned, Julius was no longer there. As they were busy wondering where he was, he came back really soaking wet. Mother: "Where were you and why are you so wet?" Julius: "I went home to get my pyjamas..." A lady invited her boyfriend over for dinner at her home, so that he could meet her parents. While they were eating, it started raining heavily. The girl's mother said: "Julius, I think you should sleep over here because this rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon" After eating, the mom went to the washroom and the father went to sleep while the girl went to the kitchen to clean the plates, when the girl and the mother returned, Julius was no longer there. As they were busy wondering where he was, he came back really soaking wet. Mother: "Where were you and why are you so wet?" Julius: "I went home to get my pyjamas..." A lady invited her boyfriend over for dinner at her home, so that he could meet her parents. While they were eating, it started raining heavily. The girl's mother said: "Julius, I think you should sleep over here because this rain shows no sign of stopping anytime soon" After eating, the mom went to the washroom and the father went to sleep while the girl went to the kitchen to clean the plates, when the girl and the mother returned, Julius was no longer there. As they were busy wondering where he was, he came back really soaking wet. Mother: "Where were you and why are you so wet?" Julius: "I went home to get my pyjamas..."
Re: Mumu Boy... A Must Read by olawalebabs(m): 6:34am On Apr 08, 2012
real mumu

(1) (Reply)

If U Peep Witout Commentin, Ahl Poke U / Must Read, Bookie Stay Clear 4rm Dis Thread / Akpos Brain Compare To Girls. Who Is D Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.