Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

What Should Be Done To This Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should Be Done To This Man (2243 Views)

See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day / "Pls Help this man – "How should he tell his Wife That he his HIV Positive?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To This Man by stephen121(f): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
I went to my cousin's house for the holid, my cousin is married and six months pregnant. The husband came back 4rm work and she served him dinner ..beans. After taking two spoons, he became furious and started shouting that my cousin did nt fry the beanns. Well I decided to keep quiet because it was a family matter. Suddenly I saw him hitting my sister with a stick, i told him to stop hitting her because of fried beans and he slapped me. I was angry and Ileft the house that night, even though my cousin begged me to stay. The next morning I got a call that my cousin was in the hospital. On getting there my cousin was lying on the bed badly beaten. What should be done to this man... Advice please
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by taryour(f): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
stephen121: I went to my cousin's house for the holid, my cousin is married and six months pregnant. The husband came back 4rm work and she served him dinner ..beans. After taking two spoons, he became furious and started shouting that my cousin did nt fry the beanns. Well I decided to keep quiet because it was a family matter. Suddenly I saw him hitting my sister with a stick, i told him to stop hitting her because of fried beans and he slapped me. I was angry and Ileft the house that night, even though my cousin begged me to stay. The next morning I got a call that my cousin was in the hospital. On getting there my cousin was lying on the bed badly beaten. What should be done to this man... Advice please

dat man should be sent to d forest to be eaten by wild animals but bfor then go pay ojuelegba tugs to give him d beaten of his life or beterstill get 5 heavy bouncers to deal with him then send him to wild animals.
Wot if ur cousin losts her unborn child? Abeg comot her for dat house till she puts to bed.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by agiboma(f): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
I hate stories like this, ummm do you have a few brothers, or in short some neighbourhood boys will do to give him "the beating of his life" thats what should be done to this man, since domestic violence in this country does not get enough attention.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Bisjosh(f): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
stephen121: I went to my cousin's house for the holid, my cousin is married and six months pregnant. The husband came back 4rm work and she served him dinner ..beans. After taking two spoons, he became furious and started shouting that my cousin did nt fry the beanns. Well I decided to keep quiet because it was a family matter. Suddenly I saw him hitting my sister with a stick, i told him to stop hitting her because of fried beans and he slapped me. I was angry and Ileft the house that night, even though my cousin begged me to stay. The next morning I got a call that my cousin was in the hospital. On getting there my cousin was lying on the bed badly beaten. What should be done to this man... Advice please

DNT BE SURPRISED DAT D WOMAN WILL STILL BEG TO BE WITH HER HUSBAND. I TIRE FOR NIGERIAN WOMEN undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by taryour(f): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2012
agiboma: I hate stories like this, ummm do you have a few brothers, or in short some neighbourhood boys will do to give him "the beating of his life" thats what should be done to this man, since domestic violence in this country does not get enough attention.

neighbourhood boys will do it beta,dose one no send anybody father.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by confuscius: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
its simple enof. The man raised his hand on u so u have the right 2 give him back what he asked 4. U can also involve ur family men and ur cousin's brothers, but if he has borthers too then careful b4 it turns 2 a family-family squabble.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by taryour(f): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bisjosh:

DNT BE SURPRISED DAT D WOMAN WILL STILL BEG TO BE WITH HER HUSBAND. I TIRE FOR NIGERIAN WOMEN undecided undecided undecided undecided

if she begs then she should be sent back to get extra beating till she is filled up.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by LailaIkeji1: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
Op, am evn angry wt u first first. man slap ur cousin, cum slap u, u just walked out from their house.

ok, tho sha, second tots u r just respecting the man.

Haba!!! sm wives sef. na wen he beats u and send u to the grave you go wake up? wch kind stupid love, Abasi mbok.

Am soooooo infuriated ryt now!!

Why do we let these things happen? im no c im fellow men go fight? haba!!! no guy can try ths rubbish wt me sha. shebi na if i gv u access to my life you go now sitdon find wetin u wan do me.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by martyns303(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
am so maaaaaad right now, @Ikeji, what kinda sil.ly respect is that? did u miss the part that says he was "hitting her with a stick"? my own sister being beaten with a stick like a dog, kai! she do not even need to be my sis befor i pick up a bigger stick and do some damages.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by ronkebp(f): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by temodent(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
On a serious note you are most wicked even more than the man that beats your cousin, if he had killed your cousin the guilt would have been on your head. My reason, when somebody was beating your cousin in your presence and also slapped you, you should have atleast stayed back to mediate or just for the sake of your cousin stayed to ensure the abuse was discontinued but you left leaving your cousin in the lion's den and now u a complaining.

Anyway the beast of a husband deserves to be repatriated to the zoo and caged (in prison) cause that's where he deserved.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by stephen121(f): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
taryour:
dat man should be sent to d forest to be eaten by wild animals but bfor then go pay ojuelegba tugs to give him d beaten of his life or beterstill get 5 heavy bouncers to deal with him then send him to wild animals.
Wot if ur cousin losts her unborn child? Abeg comot her for dat house till she puts to bed.

That's a good idea thanks a lot

I hate stories like this, ummm do you have a few brothers, or in short some neighbourhood boys will do to give him "the beating of his life" thats what should be done to this man, since domestic violence in this country does not get enough attention.

grin

its simple enof. The man raised his hand on u so u have the right 2 give him back what he asked 4. U can also involve ur family men and ur cousin's brothers, but if he has borthers too then careful b4 it turns 2 a family-family squabble.
thanks
Bisjosh:

DNT BE SURPRISED DAT D WOMAN WILL STILL BEG TO BE WITH HER HUSBAND. I TIRE FOR NIGERIAN WOMEN
I hope she doesnt say that

Op, am evn angry wt u first first. man slap ur cousin, precipitate slap u, u just walked out from their house.

ok, tho sha, second tots u r just respecting the man.

On a serious note you are most wicked even more than the man that beats your cousin, if he had killed your cousin the guilt would have been on your head. My reason, when somebody was beating your cousin in your presence and also slapped you, you should have atleast stayed back to mediate or just for the sake of your cousin stayed to ensure the abuse was discontinued but you left leaving your cousin in the lion's den and now u a complaining.

I thought it was because i was in the house that made him act that way

Thanks for the comment...
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Tgirl4real(f): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2012
agiboma: I hate stories like this, ummm do you have a few brothers, or in short some neighbourhood boys will do to give him "the beating of his life" thats what should be done to this man, since domestic violence in this country does not get enough attention.

u should't have left. Well d post above will do d trick.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
lol, ladies..organising area boys no be beans o.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by stephen121(f): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
lol, ladies..organising area boys no be beans o.
grin
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2012
Bisjosh:

Its not a "Nigerian women" matter. Abused women of any nationality do that; they pity the attacker. Its hard for me to wrap my mind around that, but it seems to be the way it works.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 09, 2012
He slapped and was hitting your cousin and you left the house for him to continue hitting her?
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by agiboma(f): 3:39am On Apr 09, 2012
AqRiUs Age:

Its not a "Nigerian women" matter. Abused women of any nationality do that; they pity the attacker. Its hard for me to wrap my mind around that, but it seems to be the way it works.

Yes. its true its somewhat close to "stockhome syndrome" where the victim sympathise with their abusers. This happens worldwide she is a battered woman and she probably blames herself and her mind if she had only fried the beans this beating would not have happened. The research also shows that most abuse starts during pregnancy or if it started before pregnancy it only get worse. Look OP the only reasonable solution here is to help your cousin get to a safe enviornment for some time. Kai, when will something be done about domestic violence in this country?
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2012
jennykadry: He slapped and was hitting your cousin and you left the house for him to continue hitting her?

Beats me. Like seriously you should have taken ur cousin away that very moment.

Now what should be done abt him? Ur cousin should be taken away from him till he comes back to his senses. My goodness what sort of a man will beat up his preggy wife cuz of food.

Like someone said, he need to go mingle in the jungle with animals. Lord of our days.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by stephen121(f): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
chaircover i m a girl
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by tasandra: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Op,did i hear u say she was pregnat and that man beat her what a loo life bastard.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by thebrideng(m): 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2012
Send him to Aro in Abeokuta. He is not a human being but an animal.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by knowledge4(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2012
If any man does that to my daughter,i will deal with him real bad.He will regret it.
That man is a beast of beasts, a deranged man.
Beating a wife, a pregnant wife over a plate of beans and even going ahead to slap the wife's cousin?
Its not right to slap one's wife's relations,no matter what.its a disrespect to that family.
You ought to alert the family that their son-in-law is a mental case,has gone insane.
Your cousin may be too ashamed to make her predicament known but you can do that having known and seen it.
Beating the wife with a stick? God have mercy.
Some years ago,a man who was fond of beating his wife had a raw deal.
His wife's three brothers visited unannounced,locked the door and gave him a sound beating he lives to remember.
Since then,his nonsense stopped and he treats the woman with great respect and decency till today and tomorrow.
I do not accept that a man's in-laws should beat him up.its abominable but i think some beasts like the man here deserves it.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by agiboma(f): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2012
knowledge4: If any man does that to my daughter,i will deal with him real bad.He will regret it.
That man is a beast of beasts, a deranged man.
Beating a wife, a pregnant wife over a plate of beans and even going ahead to slap the wife's cousin?
Its not right to slap one's wife's relations,no matter what.its a disrespect to that family.
You ought to alert the family that their son-in-law is a mental case,has gone insane.
Your cousin may be too ashamed to make her predicament known but you can do that having known and seen it.
Beating the wife with a stick? God have mercy.
Some years ago,a man who was fond of beating his wife had a raw deal.
His wife's three brothers visited unannounced,locked the door and gave him a sound beating he lives to remember.
Since then,his nonsense stopped and he treats the woman with great respect and decency till today and tomorrow.
I do not accept that a man's in-laws should beat him up.its abominable but i think some beasts like the man here deserves it.

WHS (what he said)
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by knowledge4(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2012
@agiboma
I said and i mean that the beast of a husband deserves to be disciplined.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Johndoe100(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2012
I love the way internet warriors always huff and puff on NL. The truth is reality is rather different. Going to a man's house to physically harm him is an invitation to problems that might not end for you for years if ever. Will you beat/kill the security? When you "organize" boys for him, how do you prove you were not planning to rob and kill him? You think anyone will believe you? How many of you have been "interogated" by the Nigerian Police? When they say "madam tell us the truth, don't let us touch you". How many of you outraged warriors will not pee in your pants? Stop confusing fantasy with reality, inside his house, you a stranger must be very careful.
In any case who are you to say the woman did not deserve her punishment? Most women are dense and need a short sharp lesson once in a while.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by kpolli(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2012

shocked shocked shocked shocked

And you didn't organise boys to beat him
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Saraha1(f): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2012
Things are happening !
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by armyofone(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2012
shocked blend atarodo or dried ata wewe and mixed with werepe and shower that man with it.
organize some awon boyz to give it back to him. pay them handsomely so they deal with him mercilessly. about time your sistah pack her things and vamoose. beating her during preg shocked cuz of bean shocked Chineke God of John the Baptist!!!
no need to stay no more. from hospital to parents home. that man must be dealt with.
Re: What Should Be Done To This Man by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
Wow...
Well YOU owe it to your cousin to get family involved as she is understandably confused with the matter.
They should go and "take their daughter/sister home" before this man kills her. For a man to do that to his pregnant wife, over beans, he will surely do worse over something pointless.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Boys Kidnapped By Their Nanny Have Been Found!!!!!!! / Couples Should Take Antenatal Care Seriously or risk This (Graphic photos) / Plea For Votes For My Lil Man In The Cussons Baby Moments Competition (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.