Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy (28672 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by tunapawizzy: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2012
chineloSA: The baby looks like he is infected with Syphillis or Herpes.

Dr Chinelo has made a diagnosis.
Trying 2 be funny is different from being dumb n stupid. Careful what u say 2 others..Karma is a bitch...it pays back in multiple folds
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by thatchic: 12:39am On Apr 11, 2012
kemmeye:

The ointment is applied within minutes of delivery,and the swollen eyes can be caused by the trauma of delivery.

ok im not being ignorant but im sure as hell not the only one that think there is something wrong the baby's face or eyes or whatever. it could be ordinary swelling and all. yeah i know they do a series of tests, i think for the first day the mom does not get to be with the baby for a long time idk because they have to test the child or whatever. Thats y i said some more tests just to be sure and who knows it might be nothing. so you're telling me thats the way every new born baby looks with swollen eyes like that
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Seamate(m): 1:18am On Apr 11, 2012
Who said that's not 2face?
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by dasparrow: 2:13am On Apr 11, 2012
LOL @ some of the comments.

Anyways, God bless the little one. I must say though that I too wondered why baby had swollen eyes and lips. Either way, Congrats Pero.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by terfaicotee: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2012
lipsrsealed i most say, dis my brother is a man of action. Bt pls who does d baby luks like??
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by deebrain(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
what is all this talk about? All these remarks about d baby is not necessary. Instead lets give God d glory for a new born baby given to one of our own. May he or she not live like his parents...Amen. Lets take an offering of thanksgiving.
grin
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by cindyrella(f): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2012
Congratulations to 2face and paro, i don't see any resemblance though!!
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by olajide8(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
deebrain: what is all this talk about? All these remarks about d baby is not necessary. Instead lets give God d glory for a new born baby given to one of our own. May he or she not live like his parents...Amen. Lets take an offering of thanksgiving.
grin
just my thought also O! let the baby be
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by iykenex(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
it only takes high level of disciplin nt to behave like 2face with flocks of women around u. I guess, he is weak.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by rezzy: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
His mouth looks like tubaba's own
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by tpia5: 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2012
larssonsamson: SUGAR MUMMIES ASSOCIATION IN NIGERIA,AND
AROUND THE WORLD AND AFRICA ARE HAVING
MEETINGS INDIFFERENT CLUBS,HOTELS,
JOINTS IN ALL THE CITIESIN NIGERIA
LAGOS,ABUJA,PORT HARCOURT,DELTA,JOS,
CALABAR,BENIN,ENUGU,IMO AND TOP COUNTRIES
LIKE USA UK SPAIN ITALY AND SOUTHAFRICA
AND OTHER COUNTRIES YOU WILL LIKE
GET THE CHANCE TO GET TO HOOKE UP WITH THEM
AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND EXHIBIT
YOUR TALENT SO YOU COULD BECOME HOT CAKE
AND GET REAL LOVE AND ASSISTANCE FROM THEM,
AM AGENT SAMSON AM HERE ON BEHALF ON MY AGENCY
THAT HAS A HOOK UP SHOP.SO YOU IF YOU INTERESTED
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY PHONE ON +2347060541308

what are you babbling about.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Maj196(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2012
chineloSA: The baby looks like he is infected with Syphillis or Herpes.

Dr Chinelo has made a diagnosis.
ur comment is ludicrous
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by chiomat: 4:59am On Oct 15, 2012
he has giving birth to anoder child,omo guy u won dominate one community?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Tonto Dikeh Recognized As A King At An Event / Liz Anjorin Bags Islamic Chieftaincy Title (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.