Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! (9162 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How To Browse The Internet With Any Decoder At 5mb Per Second Free / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
chipmunkey: Google co-founder Sergy Barin adorning one.
_
It's Sergey Brin
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by chidyke77(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
solomto: welcome to the funerals!
hahahaha really indeed. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2012
nikky5: The END is at hand.The book of Daniel in chapter 12 had confirmed this.The Anti Christ is at work.all these inventions is to herald his coming as a world ruler.The Lord is at hand.a word is enough for the wise.The Christians should know better.
that is what someone like u would have said 20 years ago about the invention of the internet which you are using now.bush man. . .
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
brokoto: that is what someone like u would have said 20 years ago about the invention of the internet which you are using now.bush man. . .
Gbam! grin
SimonAndal:
_

[quote author=SimonAndal]
_
It's Sergey Brin
Will you be my editor? grin
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by stevSKY(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
solomto: welcome to the funerals!

Funny
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by tchaik(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2012
fellis:
Then look at Africans and how they have failed to move forward after decades of independence.
Even a single car brand has not come out of Africa.
Do you take your cereal with groundnut oil?
Or are you trying to celebrate your stewpidity?
Innoson's IVM is from which country? Kuvuki land?
Mtchewwwwww!!!!!!
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 10, 2012
why is google always connected to anty christ?

tchaik:
Mtchewwwwww!!!!!!

we talking about fortune 500 companies like ford. innoson is not even among fortune 1000000. see him mouth like innoson.
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by braine(m): 5:13am On Apr 10, 2012
This is awesomme!
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by umechuma: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] This is the breaking forth of the new world order - Illuminati (INVENTION OF THE ANTI-CHRIST)
Next would be finger printing along side with embedment of chips into human skin which would give them easy access to certain services without much stress.

Signs of the endtime and the readiness of the anti-christ to invade the earth. Watchout o!
[/size]

Bush man.Did Jesus use the internet while he was alive?
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 10, 2012
tchaik:
Mtchewwwwww!!!!!!

Gbua gbua gbua gbua gbua. I laugh in boko haram. grin grin grin
Innoson is just an assembling company. They just couple automotive products that were imported from other countries.
Come back to show off with innoson when they start manufacturing and coupling the parts of the car.
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by life4rent: 6:32am On Apr 10, 2012
This is so cool, but I wonder ΨђåƮ the side effect will be απϑ I can only imagine how my naija ppl will use this when it finally arrived... Hope UK Fairly Use go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sha?
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by hustla(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2012
Smh and Nigeria never even get 24hrs light since 1960 and others are breaking grounds....we sha have sense one day
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 10, 2012
chipmunkey: Will you be my editor? grin
_
Gladly! cheesy
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] This is the breaking forth of the new world order - Illuminati (INVENTION OF THE ANTI-CHRIST)
Next would be finger printing along side with embedment of chips into human skin which would give them easy access to certain services without much stress.

Signs of the endtime and the readiness of the anti-christ to invade the earth. Watchout o!
[/size]

nikky5: The END is at hand.The book of Daniel in chapter 12 had confirmed this.The Anti Christ is at work.all these inventions is to herald his coming as a world ruler.The Lord is at hand.a word is enough for the wise.The Christians should know better.

i dont understand you people sef, ok so what should we do? refuse to accept the technology? refuse to use it?

but you are using the internet now!!! what do u think it is? 25 years ago do u know how the very thought of talking to people around the world you could not see on little black objects 4 cm long and 2 cm thick was strange?

do u think the electricity in your house that you cannot see or smell or touch is strange also? i suppose we should go back to the stone age?

why do u people insult archaic muslims for their decidedly funny ideas on how to live life when deep down you are not any different?

so because it seems fantastic to you it must be bad or have some esoteric explanation?, one even you cannot substantiate?

1 Like

Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Afam4eva(m): 7:44am On Apr 10, 2012
Motor go dey jam people like crazy. Imagine using Google class when you're crossing Lagos Abeokuta expressway. You'll have to continue your glass and fire project in hell.
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by tchaik(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2012
fellis:

Gbua gbua gbua gbua gbua. I laugh in boko haram. grin grin grin
Innoson is just an assembling company. They just couple automotive products that were imported from other countries.
Come back to show off with innoson when they start manufacturing and coupling the parts of the car.
U don make me to cry in BH, PLS MR. I-cant-differentiate-btwn-BH and Al-Qaeda, what is IVM called? Innosons Dairy company? Oh! I get it now; Innoson assembling/coupling MOTOR company.
You know our problem in this country? We are so full of sh.it that we can't even see any good in us. Deiluminati was comparing IVM with FORD! WTF!!
Don't get me wrong, I don't even know this Innoson dude, but we gats give crdt to this Ibo man.
Maybe Fellis will actually start 'manufacturing' instead of 'coupling and assembling'
Fake a.ss yankee wannabe. Mtchewwwwww!!!!
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by stkris(m): 8:27am On Apr 10, 2012
egift: If you see an unfamiliar face, just snap him and scan the Police and SSS database to know if he is an ex-convict, kidnapper or Boko haram. While at it, find out if their is Price Tag on him (for Dead or Alive) cheesy

That would be a really cool app to develop for this platform.

Part-time
quarter-time some-time freelance bounty hunter. cool
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2012
very soon, they will introduce another glass that will x-ray cloths purely and make everyone naked and all those bobby and john thomos you are boasting of will become open to the world. He he he!
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2012
tchaik:
U don make me to cry in BH, PLS MR. I-cant-differentiate-btwn-BH and Al-Qaeda, what is IVM called? Innosons Dairy company? Oh! I get it now; Innoson assembling/coupling MOTOR company.
You know our problem in this country? We are so full of sh.it that we can't even see any good in us. Deiluminati was comparing IVM with FORD! WTF!!
Don't get me wrong, I don't even know this Innoson dude, but we gats give crdt to this Ibo man.
Maybe Fellis will actually start 'manufacturing' instead of 'coupling and assembling'
Yes IVM means innoson vehicle manufacturing, what they manufacture is the vehicle, not the parts.
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by timpaker(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
4bobo: very soon, they will introduce another glass that will x-ray cloths purely and make everyone naked and all those bobby and john thomos you are boasting of will become open to the world. He he he!
there is already an apps for that dude, just google it.
ON A SERIOUS NOTE IT EXISTS! (don't ask me for the name of the apps, its classified) cool
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by egift(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
timpaker:
there is already an apps for that dude, just google it.
ON A SERIOUS NOTE IT EXISTS! (don't ask me for the name of the apps, its classified) cool

Which type of classification grin Watin be the name?
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by folafola(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2012
It will soon possible for men to help their wives bear labour pain with the invention of Google pain bearer, WATCHOUT!!!
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by utimayor(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2012
i dey see danger...
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by utimayor(m): 12:11am On Apr 11, 2012
tchaik:

well said.
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by REMMEI(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2012
Cheiii!. . I can't wait to see how it works..but seriously technology is one of the best inventory that has ever happen ta humanity..

BUT I VISUALIZE RE-COLONIZATION HERE IN AFRICA.
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by ajetunde: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2012

[/size]

Lol...you no plan to follow first list comot?
Re: Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! by albacete(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2012

[/size]

I agree totally with you. This technology is as useless as it can be. Why don't they create human beings with souls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Love Your Computer? / Tried To Compress My HDD, Now It Won't Boot! / SOLD. USA Used Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 525 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.