Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist (2382 Views)

Six Reasons Why Youths Port From Their Parents' Churches / Is There A God? Six Reasons To Believe God Exists - By A Former Atheist. / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist by Daunashamed(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2012
Fellow Nairalanders, don't know if you've seen this before,but here's an articule that will interest you all, especially the atheist. Some interesting reasonings that will challenge your doubts to the reality of God's existance. plus it's written by one who was once an atheist. It's interesting and information rich, though lengthy I must warn, but trust me it's worth the time you'll invest reading it. It will either give you reasons to believe God's existance or give you more points to press your arguments further for those who like it like food. Please visit www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html
I pray it helps.
Re: Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist by dinmaa: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2012
this is a very 9ce 1,coz it illustrates d scientific truth abt God dat will mke an unbeliever 2 rethink.Nay,its components of cosmic teaching is another ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist by jagunlabi(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2012
So what's the point of making anyone believe in the existence of a GOD? That isn't going to make them RELIGIOUS anyway, should that be your aim.
Re: Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist by Daunashamed(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
jagunlabi: So what's the point of making anyone believe in the existence of a GOD? That isn't going to make them RELIGIOUS anyway, should that be your aim.
Nah men, Everyone have their own cross to carry, am only trying to point them the The Awesome Power Who is the source of that great light the scientist couldn't figure
Re: Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist by logicboy: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
dinmaa: this is a very 9ce 1,coz it illustrates d scientific truth abt God dat will mke an unbeliever 2 rethink.Nay,its components of cosmic teaching is another ingredient.

Science can only study things in the natural world. God is supernatural. There can never be scientific proof of God or someone turning water into wine or floating into heaven.
Re: Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist by Kay17: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
Same bad arguments. C'mon Jesus is the one because he said SO??!! If God was creating the Universe out of nothing why was it necessary for God to give it character and order?? What is the obvious purpose of the Universe?? Is Nature incapable of weaving complexities?? Isn't the DNA an accumulation of genetic data?
Re: Six Reasons To Believe God Exists-by An Ex-atheist by Callotti: 4:19am On Apr 11, 2012
Who cares if God exists or not?
Does it change your outcome now or after death?
I think you should be pre-occupied with the ambivalent and unpredictable nature of such a concept as "GOD"!
What manner of man is HE?

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Tell Someone Who Accuses You Of Worshipping Statues? / International Arrest Warrant Issued Against POPE FRANCIS I, Jorge Bergoglio / Have You Ever Fasted Before? (my Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.