Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Big Buttom And Hip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Big Buttom And Hip (5231 Views)

Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto / Ask For Your Breast And Hip N Butt Capsules N Pump / Burst And Hip Enlargement Therapy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Buttom And Hip by funyin(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2007
my buttom is too flat and have a small hip. what can i do to get a bigger ones
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by mandi: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2007
This is one cheap option, surgery is another option but it's very expensive.

http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Accessories-Body+Enhancers&product%5Fid=51372

Re: Big Buttom And Hip by wham(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2007
My dear,

Do u think so about urself 4 urself, or because u feel people think ur bum is too flat for a lady?

Thats what the song "UnPretty" by TLC was all about.

No offence meant, but u should learn to like urself for urself the way u are 1st. Ur hips will naturally grow especially when u get married if u know what I mean.

Let people like u for more than just ur physique
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by HERO111: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2007
poster,
its quite unfortunate dat its bordering u .i understand, i ones had a girl friend with flat assbut good hips while i was in the university and she complained about how people were laughing at her , and this gave me a challenge then i went on serious reserch where i got some step by step instruction on how to do it. The blunt truth is that only your boyfriend can help u do such a just. tell him to mail me or u can mail its not something i shld discuss here cos its too erotic. within a space of one month, the entire street baffled at how protruded my babes' ass became, its unbeleievable. ukpongagain@yahoo.com
Goodluck
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by fakedavid: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Poster

Please f uck more to get your hips and bum out.
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by HERO111: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2007
poster,
its quite unfortunate dat its bordering u .i understand, i ones had a girl friend with flat assbut good hips while i was in the university and she complained about how people were laughing at her , and this gave me a challenge then i went on serious reserch where i got  some step by step instruction on how to do it. The blunt truth is that only your boyfriend can help u do such a just. tell him to mail me or u can mail its not something i shld discuss here cos its too erotic. within a space of one month, the entire street baffled at how protruded my babes' ass became, its unbeleievable. ukpongagain@yahoo.com
Goodluck
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by mandi: 6:06am On Nov 07, 2007
Preachers! Is that the question she asked?

1 Like

Re: Big Buttom And Hip by divanaija1: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2007
U hav it girl,LIV WIT IT! ain't nothin u can do apart from the obvious ( Surgery ) which u know. So quite complaining n rock what yr mama gav u,or better yet, lov what God gav ya.
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by funyin(f): 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2007
wham:

My dear,

No offence meant, but u should learn to like yourself for yourself the way u are 1st. your hips will naturally grow especially when u get married if u know what I mean.

Let people like u for more than just your physique

Thanks so much.i like my self anyway. only that my clothes dont alway fit me because i dont have these things to carry
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by funyin(f): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
wham:

My dear,

No offence meant, but u should learn to like yourself for yourself the way u are 1st. your hips will naturally grow especially when u get married if u know what I mean.

Let people like u for more than just your physique

Thanks so much.i like my self anyway. only that my clothes dont alway fit me because i dont have these things to carry my skirts
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by wham(m): 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2007
I understand u now.

Some folks just dont get their sizes ready made

Try the tailors (they could do some good adjustments Or Sew anew)

Cheers!
Re: Big Buttom And Hip by spicy007(f): 7:20pm On May 19, 2008
moreover, being perfect is bpring, thats why God created us with different skin colours, shapes and sizes, that way, it becoems interesting. moreover, i can bet that more than 80% of the civilised world would like to change at least one thing about themselves, even those u look up to as being perfect (models and stars).

i for one would like bigger breasts at least to complement my hips and ass which are too big for my body (some of my friends used to call me "figure 6" or "disproportionate"), but i've learnt to accept myself the way i am, in fact it makes me stand out, so i flaunt it and im proud of what i have now. must tell u it took a while tho.

so u see, love urself the way u are and carry urself well, sooner or later, pips will begin to complement you, try it.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For April 8 2021 In Nigeria / Top Herbs And Their Uses / 10 Ways Of Handling Premature Ejaculation Without Medications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.