Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. (695 Views)

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos / Are Engineering Students Really More Intelligent Than Medical Students? (picx) / Engineering Students Forum::We Design, We Build, We Construct... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. by hischoice(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2012
You do have a project topic. Or yet to get one. Need materials to help you kick start or get going? Let's discuss our school projects.

While I encourage us to use this particular thread, I am not ignorant of thread hijackers who's presence in no time might make this thread lose its essence. So for a more speedy response, you may visit www.engineer-ng.net. Click on the Discuss a Project tab and post your challenges. There are pool of professionals and students like you who would like to help. You would be surprised how much help you get.
Re: Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. by oremisussan: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
I like this. I am fabricating a pilot-sized electroplating plant for my final year project. The baths, bus bars, electrodes and rectifier are ready. But the electrolyte (Copper Sulphate) has been giving my substrates blisters. This I suspect is as a result of impurity. I have tried basic troubleshooting techniques all to know avail. This is getting my head in, I need help. I will be ready to give any further information that anyone here might require to help get me out of this challenge. Thanks. Waiting...
Re: Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. by hischoice(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ Oremisussan, the problem is not as bad as you make it look. I have contacts at The Electroplating workshop of The Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi (FIIRO). They are there to help. Can I have your email. I will send you details and a ready-made final year project write up on a similar topic. "STUDY OF PLATING PRE-TREATMENTS AND TEMPERATURE AND ON THE SUBSTRATES LUSTRE"
Re: Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. by oremisussan: 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
[quote author=hischoice]@ Oremisussan, the problem is not as bad as you make it look. I have contacts at The Electroplating workshop of The Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi (FIIRO). They are there to help. Can I have your email. I will send you details and a ready-made final year project write up on a similar topic. "STUDY OF PLATING PRE-TREATMENTS AND TEMPERATURE AND ON THE SUBSTRATES LUSTRE"

Thank you. my email: oremisussan@yahoo.com. I 'll be expecting the mail and contacts of the person(s) at FIIRO. Please include your mobile. I like that site. Good to see Nigerian Engineers come to have an organized forum. It's quite matured in there.
Re: Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. by hischoice(m): 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
[quote author=oremisussan][/quote]
Check your mail. Details of the persons contact are included. But I'm sorry you may not get my personal mobile. We are a team offering this service for free. Just visit the site to add your comments/appreciation. www.engineer-ng.net
Re: Engineering Students. Discuss Your Projects Here. by oremisussan: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2012
@ hischoice
Waoh, I can't thank you enough. Those materials are just on point. I am with Mr. Adegoke at the moment. He's being helpful so far. I have also joined the engineer network. You made my day. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Funaab P.questions Is Out / Absu Putme Results Out! / Eksu Admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.