Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start (1585 Views)

Bizness Challenge Most Difficult Task, 90items, 8days, N110000K - Live Update / What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone / What Good Bizness Can One Do With 10 Million Naira In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by emydedon: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2012
HELLO FELLOWS

PLEASE,WAT KIND OF BIZNESS CAN 50K START.
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by Ltrust(m): 5:07am On Apr 11, 2012
Personally, I will recommed foodstuff packaging & export business. Whenever you package a food product, you are increasing its market value and acceptability. Foodstuff like chillipepper, cashew,groundnut,rice etc can be repackaged and profit potential is sustainable. You can also export thjem but you got to do your packaging to meet your buyers demand. A nice day.
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by obasijoy(f): 5:16am On Apr 11, 2012
You can't just start any how biz, First of all you have to think and know what you are good at. Am talking of practical work now. E.g can you service generator? If yes I think you can start with that amount. Your ? Should look like this.

I'm good in during this or that please can 50,000 be ok to start the biz?

For you to succeed , you have to do things you have passion for, things you love and things you find interest in doing.
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by cashmentor(m): 9:03am On Apr 11, 2012
Depends on your environment, your IQ, insight and creativity.... Maybe a washing and drycleaning Biz would do just fine with that amount, atleast for a start....
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by knowledge4(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
Yes,you can start a drycleaning business with N50k
Start with a pressing table and an iron.
Wash manually for a start.
There are many biz one can do with N50k but some are considered menial esp for the graduate nigerian.
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by erniewhez(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
you can grow ur capital on a particular site,there u can as well trade and do other biz dt entails in both social and business sites. for info send email to:erniewhez@yahoo.com write d subject as "EARN N SURF" or call 08098777672
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by ikecinho(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
You can start soccer trading and make atleast 150k as you profit.i can help u wit 100% wining tips on weekly trading.
No loss
always wining and withdraw your money any time any day.
You dont need to pay me to get my trading tips.
Just call me on 08031936051
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by buzor(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2012
@op i bet u that most ppl postin their phone nos for you to call them re all scammers.
be weary about high yield investment programes.
dont be too greedy. dont invest in biz u dont jon how it works.
but 2honest with u, d best biz 50k can start is just recharge card and phone call biz...
Re: Wat Kind Of Bizness Can 50k Start by Fabrio: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Advert Placement On Ayayamedia.com / Employment Laws In Nigeria. / Between Makeover And Eatery Help Us Make A Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.