Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Why Honourary To Pastors??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Honourary To Pastors??? (1178 Views)

Spiritual Adultery ( Warning To Pastors ) / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Honourary To Pastors??? by segyemaro(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2012
i am made to understand that pastors collect honouraray(money)when ever they preaches.which i think its not soppose to be so,since they are preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ,its ought to be free.But i discovered that most opf them bargain and already have their fixed amount to be collected as honourary after preaching.I think these so called men of God are going too far.pls my fellow nairalanders are they soppose to be given honourary?
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by mkmyers45(m): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
Are you just realizing all these? undecided undecided
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by segyemaro(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
yes my bros
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by Callotti: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
I am quite impressed that some of you could understand what he wrote without employing the services of an foreign interpreter.
Even my coffee mug don shatter for ground this morning.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Phocking dumb joke!
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by PastorKun(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2012
You mean honorarium smiley this rubbish only happens in pentecostal churches were 99% of their pastors are in it for the money and influence.

1 Like

Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
Kunle is right,this kind of rubish cannever happen in the RCC and I doubt if it happens in anglican,methodist,baptist and other older generation churches.
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by segyemaro(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2012
chukwudi44: Kunle is right,this kind of rubish cannever happen in the RCC and I doubt if it happens in anglican,methodist,baptist and other older generation churches.
lets face the fact ,why do pastors collect honourary after preaching in a particular church?
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by Joagbaje(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2012
its biblical

Gal 6:6
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

When Jesus said freely you Recieve feely give, it refers to selling miracles .jesus himself Recieve support financial
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by kenny888: 11:14am On Aug 18, 2012
Joagbaje: its biblical

6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

When Jesus said freely you Recieve feely give, it refers to selling miracles .jesus himself Recieve support financial
ha God dey see you oooo
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by PastorKun(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2012

Bros the fact that believers are encouraged to support preachers does not justify pastors demanding honorarium talkless of setting a minimum amount they charge. Giving to pastors should be voluntary, it is extremely very wrong for a pastor to demand payment for preaching the gospel.
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by Joagbaje(m): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
It is wrong for a minister to demand charges for blessing people . It is also a simple sense of responsibility to partner or appreciate a minister by ministrying support to him. For those who can. Because sometimes a pastor even find himself giving physical things to certain people after blessing them spiritually .
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by simba4us: 12:09am On Aug 21, 2012
And he said unto them, "when i sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything? And they said, NOTHING. lukes 22 vs 35. Were the supplies they were having coming from heaven? The supplies they had (acts 4 vs 34) came from they places they went to minister and the people the ministered to. They don't need to ask for Honorarium. Church should learn to give them the honorarium and not wait for them to ask. What if the minister doesn't have his transport fair to go back?
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by kenny888: 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
hmm God will help us all
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by chiteny(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2012

angry angry Now you just confirmed my complete disappointment in you! undecided cry
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
Pastor Kun: You mean honorarium smiley this rubbish only happens in pentecostal churches were 99% of their pastors are in it for the money and influence.

99%?
You are very considerate of those pastors Lol ...

Question: What were Jesus' fees?

My respects!
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by kenny888: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
Did Jesus ever collected any form of fees when he came to the world?
Re: Why Honourary To Pastors??? by mumumugu(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Pastors are paid to perform you using bible so deserve to be paid the same way davido, julius agwu and wizkid are paid

(1) (Reply)

Face-2-face With Jesus. Secrets Revealed / Conversion To Christianity Has Created A Problem. Help! / Wrong Interpretation And Understanding Of The Scriptures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.