Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

BB User? Learn How To Pay Less For BIS And Enjoy Unlimited Data Usage!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BB User? Learn How To Pay Less For BIS And Enjoy Unlimited Data Usage!! (1057 Views)

4 Ways To Reduce Your Mobile Internet Data Usage With Android Apps / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BB User? Learn How To Pay Less For BIS And Enjoy Unlimited Data Usage!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2012
It is unfortunate that despite the fact that Blackberry BIS provides unlimited data and banwith, most BB users are still restricted by their network operators with limited data at high cost.
Well, I was lucky to have found a way around this. My curve 8520 browsing for almost free. Not completely free though. Using MTN, I usually subscribe to the monthly complete plan that now comes at N1,300 with 200mb for 30days. Then I will just configure my BB to have unlimited data and browse for 30days without paying extra fees. The settings are in-bult, you can configure it all by yourself and works on any networks. You don't need to pay N3000 to have unlimited data on your Blackberry Smartphone.
All you need is the instruction on how to configure the settings.
Re: BB User? Learn How To Pay Less For BIS And Enjoy Unlimited Data Usage!! by CosmicJames(m): 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2012
CosmicJames: It is unfortunate that despite the fact that Blackberry BIS provides unlimited data and banwith, most BB users are still restricted by their network operators with limited data at high cost.
Well, I was lucky to have found a way around this. My curve 8520 browsing for almost free. Not completely free though. Using MTN, I usually subscribe to the monthly complete plan that now comes at N1,300 with 200mb for 30days. Then I will just configure my BB to have unlimited data and browse for 30days without paying extra fees. The settings are in-bult, you can configure it all by yourself and works on any networks. You don't need to pay N3000 to have unlimited data on your Blackberry Smartphone.
All you need is the instruction on how to configure the settings.
If you want to receive the the configuratio instructions, contact me-08037283335 or mail me at jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
It will cost you small chage, but you will be glad you did. Good luck

(1)

Guys Help Me With Biz Plan For Etisalat On My Android / Solar Charger Vs Power Bank / Blackberry Phones Without Camera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.