Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Condom Size Tester - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Condom Size Tester (764 Views)

Photo Of The Day (condom Suit) / 2 Year Old Baby Wearing Condom / My First Time Of Using A Condom!! #very-funny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condom Size Tester by ennyluv6(f): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2007
A guy goes into a drugstore to buy condoms.

"What size?" asks the clerk.

"Gee, I don't know."

"Go see Sophie in aisle 4." He goes over to see Sophie, who grabs him in the crotch, and yells, "Medium!" The guy is mortified! He hurries over to pay and leaves quickly.

Another guy comes in to buy condoms, and gets sent to Sophie in aisle 4. Sophie grabs him and yells, "Large!" The guy struts over to the register, pays, and leaves.

A high school kid comes in to buy condoms.

"What size?" The kid embarassedly says "I've never done this before. I don't know what size." The clerk sends him over to Sophie in aisle 4. She grabs him and yells "Clean up in aisle 4!"
Re: Condom Size Tester by fakedavid: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2007
what size is your o bo@Poster!
Re: Condom Size Tester by Migines(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
Wat sot of dirty pervert are u?
@enny luv
and u. . Luks live u're feeling Hot 2day.
Re: Condom Size Tester by fakedavid: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2007
Enny - we realy like to know so we can come prepared.
Re: Condom Size Tester by clemcykul(f): 9:46am On Nov 06, 2007
well my size is extra large grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Condom Size Tester by uchetobi(f): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2007
dint get the joke

(1) (Reply)

A Man And His Wife / Bonanza Bonanza / Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.