Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Owns The Man: The Wife Or The Mother? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Owns The Man: The Wife Or The Mother? (1624 Views)

(pics) When You Are The Only One Who Owns A Bicycle In Ur Village / Who Owns The Goat? / Who Owns The Cash ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Man: The Wife Or The Mother? by jackpot(f): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
"It was a big fight today btw mother-inlaw n daughter inlaw.

Mother-in-law: 'My son must listen to me and obey my instructions, except if he did not suck this breast of mine for more than a year........'

Daughter-in-law: Ma, 'That was over 40 years ago!!! You must realize that it is my breast he sucks now. He has sucked it for more than 5 years and he is still sucking'.

Problem!!! Men are in dilemma!

Mother-in-Law: I carried him for 9 months........ '

Daughter-in-law: 'He was only 3.5KG wasn't he?....so whats the big deal? I CARRY HIM EVERY NIGHT AND HE IS 110 KG NOW'. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Wife Or The Mother? by brainchild78(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
if its a smart man then he is definitely own by d wife but looks afta da mom!
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Wife Or The Mother? by bunmioguns(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2012
110KG!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy am sure dt d man must d OP himself
Re: Who Owns The Man: The Wife Or The Mother? by Ruqaya(f): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2012
Both

(1) (Reply)

Is This Real Or Photoshopped?!! / Boyfriend Desperately Wanted!!! / A PICTURE Is Said To Worth More Than A Thousand Words: Is This Included?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.