Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,953 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Can I Appeal For UK Visiting Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Appeal For UK Visiting Visa? (1142 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Can I Appeal For UK Visiting Visa? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2012
I'm a full-time student in Eere polytechnic. i applied for a UK visit visa December 20 2011.
1. I'm single and unmarried
2. i didn't declare any income (a full-time student)
3. i show enough evidence that I'm coming back to Nigeria.

They refused me seems i don't declare my income as a student.

i attached to my application letters of identification and permission to travel from my school. and my sponsor bank statement was fat (they didn't complain about that, just that they expected me to declare my personal income which sounds really silly since I'm a student) i have booked an hostel of staying for 7days

i was not called for any interview, my department @ school was not called,they did not even call my sponsor to confirm if truly he was my sponsor.

Please help me out, now to my questions (i need the opinion of people that have gone through UK visa appeal)

. how long does the whole thing take, (we have been on it since February 2012.
. is the case going to be heard in court or will the asylums people base the opinion on what the UK peeps submit to them?
. based on all i have typed, do you think i stands a good chance of getting the visa eventually?

thanks !
Re: How Can I Appeal For UK Visiting Visa? by justwise(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2012

(1)

Official Price Of International Passport.... / Nairalanders In Hamilton/niagara Area Of Ontario? / Nigeria Students In Indian. Hows Life Over There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.