Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos (3845 Views)

Install a Projector and Big Screen in your Living room to watch LIVE football / Repair Laptop And Projector @ 47, Toyin Street, Ikeja / New Mini Laptop 4 Sale 47,000 / hp 2000 intel 320gb,2gb ram @62,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos by Projectors(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
Are you looking for where to repair your projector, Laptop, Photocopier in Ikeja, Lagos?

Xtraminds Concept is an expert in projector service,
repair, and maintenance of all makes and models of LCD & DLP
projectors in Lagos, Nigeria.
We have a highly skilled team of technicians, who have over 20 years of combined experience and ensure fast, efficient, affordable and quality services are carried out at all time at our base in Lagos, Nigeria.

Our experienced technicians are capable of repairing all makes and
models of LCD and DLP projectors. Prices for projector repairs are based
on actual estimates and which is always difficult to give an accurate
cost on phone without seeing the projector.
It takes 1-2 business days to estimate the projector repair cost and turnaround time.

We specialize in repairing Dell, Acer, Epson, Hitachi, infocus, Benq,
Sony, and LG etc.
Just know we repair Projector made by all
manufactures.

Here are some good reasons why you should send your Projector to us for repair and maintenance.

We are experienced and familiar with most projectors. We can
troubleshoot directly to the problem. So you can get your projector
fixed right on time.

Here is a list of some of the common problems which your projector might have:
Projector dead, no power.
Projector powers up, lamp fails to display.
Misaligned pixels/colour problems.
Sticky focus / zoom controls.
Distorted images/ dots dots display.
Unit powers up, and quickly shuts down.

Last but not least, we offer competitive price, quality repair,
honest business relationship and fast turnaround time to all our
customers.
(The diagnostic services fee is FREE once the estimate is approved. The diagnostic fee applies only if the repair estimate is declined).

We service and repair projectors for many companies, schools, universities, churches and government agencies e.t.c
We repair any brand of projector, laptop and photocopier within a short period of time.

We are trusted and tested by an individual like you and numerous company like yours.

Contact us with your damaged or faulty projector, Laptop and photocopier and your worries is over.

At XTRAMINDS, where people say - we are the best.

Call us: 080 342 914 42, 070 521 325 38

Re: Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos by Projectors(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2012
Xtraminds concept projector installation team can offer more than just the stand alone projector solution if required.
Our professional projector installation team have been trained to assist you in creating the ideal
installed solutions for your classrooms, meeting rooms, training rooms, hotels, churches, board room or home cinema

What's needed for Projector Installation?

Qualified Technical Engineer- the vital ingredient for the successful installing of your equipment.
Universal ceiling mount bracket- this ensures that should you change your projector then you will be able to use the mount again.
Power Cable : Price depends on meters
Original VGA : Price depends on meters
Projector screen: manual and electric projection screen or interactive whiteboard included within the installation

For your projector installation in Nigeria, contact us at Xtraminds Concept
we assured you of tidy, neat and affordable service.

47 Toyiyn Sreet, Ikeja, Lagos

08034291442, 07052132538

Re: Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos by Projectors(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
Projector Repair Services in Nigeria
Xtraminds Concept is an expert in projector service, repair, maintenance & installation of all makes and models of LCD & DLP projectors in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a skilled team of service, repair & installation technicians, who have over 20 years of combined experience and ensure fast, efficient, affordable and quality services and installations in Lagos, Nigeria.

On-site support:
If your projector experiences problems, our service technicians will respond quickly, keeping your down-time and inconvenience to a minimum. We can schedule a pick-up for repair or maintenance at our facilities, either way you can expect a prompt, professional service at your place or ours.
N.B: Our on – site inspection service is available for 5 projectors and above.

Lamp Replacement:
Xtraminds Concept stock replacement lamps for all major brands and models .

Projector Repair:
our experienced technicians are capable of repairing all makes and models of LCD and DLP projectors. Prices for projector repairs are based on actual estimates and usually it takes 2-3 business days to estimate the projector repair cost and turnaround time.
· Complete evaluation and diagnosis
· All problems repaired by trained professionals
· Optical system cleaned, aligned and adjusted
· Repaired & returned within 3 business days after your approval of estimate and if parts are in stock

Re: Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos by Shollyjay90(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2016
I Want 2 Buy A Projector For Public Speaking,pls Which Kind Of Projector Shud I Buy.
Re: Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos by Projectors(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Shollyjay90:
I Want 2 Buy A Projector For Public Speaking,pls Which Kind Of Projector Shud I Buy.

Good to know you want to buy a projector but you didn't state your budget. Your budget will enable me to advise you accordingly.

I will advise you not to buy a tokunbo projector because of many issues that might be wrong with the projector. 20% of people who bought Tokunbo projector enjoys it while the remaining 80% battled with one problem to another from the day of purchase.
Re: Repair Projector @ 5, Adeboye Solanke by First Bank Bus stop, Allen, Ikeja,Lagos by Shollyjay90(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
Projectors:

Good to know you want to buy a projector but you didn't state your budget. Your budget will enable me to advise you accordingly.

I will advise you not to buy a tokunbo projector because of many issues that might be wrong with the projector. 20% of people who bought Tokunbo projector enjoys it while the remaining 80% battled with one problem to another from the day of purchase.
I Have #130,000 To Buy Both Projector And Laptop
#60,000 For Nw Laptop
#70,000 For Nw Projector

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Free Call To All Network. / PC RM All In One USED For Sale / 2015 Private Inbox Mailer 100% Inbox C99.me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.