Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) (9353 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Why Ikemba Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Ojukwu, Should Be Buried In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by smile4kenn(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2012
Nominate A Leader For The Igbos On NL - The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Igbos/ Igbos Lovers Only!)

Whtever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

We are going to have a proper nomination and election for a Igbo leader for 2012/2013 year. He shall be known as Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu of NL

Rules:

1, Only 2 nominations per poster.
2, Nominee must be a well known defender of Igbo people, history and culture on NL
3, Nominee must be active in politics or culture section
4, Top 4 nominees will be up for poll for another 3 days, where the winner will be announced at the expiration of the voting
5. Nomination ends by midnight of April 16. Election ends by Sunday Midnight April 20. (Nigeria time)

Let's get the nominations rolling.

Igbo and Igbo Lovers only Please!

Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by wesley80(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
edit
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
I nominate the followings:

- Chino11.
- Dede1.
- Ekwy_nwa.

cool
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by zugoboss(m): 12:16am On Apr 13, 2012
Afam4eva
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by smile4kenn(m): 2:59am On Apr 13, 2012
people nominate

we are waiting!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 3:55am On Apr 13, 2012
Dede1

Okija Juju
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by buzor(m): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2012
@op i know u must be another looser in making. stop making a fool of yourself, we already ve an elected igbo leader in nl
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Afam4eva(m): 4:42am On Apr 13, 2012
There's already an Eze Gburugburu and his tenure ends in December and by then our Election coordinator, PointB will be ready to conduct a new election.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 4:43am On Apr 13, 2012
Not anymore! Certainly, not after sleeping with his sister shocked Tufiiaaakwa!

buzor: @op i know u must be another looser in making. stop making a fool of yourself, we already ve an elected igbo leader in nl

Nominate . . .or bounce!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 4:48am On Apr 13, 2012
afam4eva: There's already an Eze Gburugburu and his tenure ends in December and by then our Election coordinator, PointB will be ready to conduct a new election.

^
Below are the abominable acts that led to the forceful removal of this "he goat" we are having as Igwe. . .we can't accept such a clown. Mbanu!!

Make your choice wisely. . .voting shall commence in no distant time.

Rhino.5dm:
Not anymore! Certainly, not after sleeping with his sister shocked Tufiiaaakwa!

Nominate . . .or bounce!
afam4eva: There's already an Eze Gburugburu and his tenure ends in December and by then our Election coordinator, PointB will be ready to conduct a new election.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by BlackPikiN(m): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

^
Below are the abominable acts that led to the forceful removal of this "he goat" we are having as Igwe. . .we can't accept such a clown. Mbanu!!

Make your choice wisely. . .voting shall commence in no distant time.

lol....Such desperation, you low-life missing cow.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 5:04am On Apr 13, 2012
The door to the piggery must have been left open!

NOTICE:

Swines are not allow to VOTE.

BlackPikiN:

lol....Such desperation, you low-life missing cow.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Ejine(m): 6:10am On Apr 13, 2012
LOL! I see some real low-lives are in here with their fake IDs.
Sorry loser, but we the Igbo already have our duly elected Ezeigbo, and he's none other than ONLYTRUTH.

And come the time for the election, our duly ordained electoral commissioner POINTB will be the one to organize, not sore losers like you cool
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2012
And they say we ain't organized. I-d-i-o-t-s!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 7:16am On Apr 13, 2012
What thou say about the libel against him? I suggest you to make your nominations quietly. There is no way we would tolerate a promiscuous Igwe, what is more sad is doing the unmentionable act with his sister shocked our Igwe caught having MouthAction from his sister?

Tufiaaakwaaaa! Alu ! Alu! Aliu

Ejiné: LOL! I see some real low-lives are in here with their fake IDs.
Sorry loser, but we the Igbo already have our duly elected Ezeigbo, and he's none other than ONLYTRUTH.

And come the time for the election, our duly ordained electoral commissioner POINTB will be the one to organize, not sore losers like you cool
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by odumchi: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2012
Aru emee! (Abomination!)
Eze abuo agaghi adi na obodo olu! (Two kings can't be in one kingdom!)

Please my brothers let us not turn tradition upside down. There is already an Eze Ndi Igbo NL and a cabinet. Go back and return in eight months.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2012
Nnwanne'm, we know we can't have two kings in one kingdom but in this case, the igwe has committed a sacrilege and our ancestors may visit us with great wrath if the neccessary process to cleanse the kingdom is not followed.

On the third day, we shall all gather at town square to banish this "he-goat" that couldn't keep his "amu" in one place. I suggest you make your intrest known, if I'm not misunderstanding your intentions.

I have sent for "dibia" and the chief priest of umudike. . . . .da'alu, ummuyi cool

odumchi: Aru emee! (Abomination!)

Please my brothers let us not turn tradition upside down. There is already an Eze Ndi Igbo NL and a cabinet. Go back and return in eight months.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by odumchi: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Nnwanne'm, we know we can't have two kings in one kingdom but in this case, the igwe has committed a sacrilege and our ancestors may visit us with great wrath if the neccessary process to cleanse the kingdom is not followed.

On the third day, we shall all gather at town square to banish this "he-goat" that couldn't keep his "amu" in one place. I suggest you make your intrest known, if I'm not misunderstanding your intentions.

I have sent for "dibia" and the chief priest of umudike. . . . .da'alu, ummuyi cool

lol someone has been watching traditional Igbo films...

Anyway enough of this talk. Jokes like this are expensive.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by ndigbo: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2012
@poster! We have an Eze Igbo Nairaland! Whose tenure will end by December, if i'm wrong correct me please! What a waste of cyber space!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2012
There is this ancient time travelling sensation in me, whenever I watch nigerian films.

Used to be a nollywood fan.

Jokes aside, we need new igwe before the oracle gets angry. The time is NOW cool

odumchi:

lol someone has been watching traditional Igbo films...

Anyway enough of this talk. Jokes like this are expensive.
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2012
Okem'madu, the traditional rites of the up coming new yam festival cannot be presided by this promiscuous igwe. Mbanu!

We should do away with sentiments, else the anger of the gods of our land is inevitable. . . . .thanks

ndigbo: @poster! We have an Eze Igbo Nairaland! Whose tenure will end by December, if i'm wrong correct me please! What a waste of cyber space!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by wesley80(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Jokes aside, we need new igwe before the oracle gets angry. The time is NOW cool

If a new Igwe were to be needed, it won't be suggested by an Outcast. There are more than enough legitimate sons and daughters that care about the affairs of their own people and are trusted to conduct their affairs. I doubt they'll ever need ideas from brains with congealed nmanu!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2012
spoken like true son of Ikwedike the palm wine thief. You have lost credibility to speak on this issue going by the stories in other quarters, about you collecting 2 kegs of palmwine, 3 tubers yam and a moderate-sized goat to thwart our tradition.

We would not seat back and allow traitors like you to truncate our sacred tradition, guided by our ancestors and gods for millenia. You shall proceed to spend 3 days in the evil forest or forced to sacrifice your male child to the oracle. The choice is yours to make or else by next market day, blood must be spilled. Our gods cannot be mocked. cool

wesley80:

If a new Igwe were to be needed, it won't be suggested by an Outcast. There are more than enough legitimate sons and daughters that care about the affairs of their own people and are trusted to conduct their affairs. I doubt they'll ever need ideas from brains with congealed nmanu!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by ekwynwa: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2012

Some people re really lower than I thought shocked shocked shocked…….. They only put up a façade claiming to be what they re not.
Even some elders that would ve known better re fooling themselves on this thread …. Pathetic losers embarassed embarassed
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by uceee(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
spoken like true son of Ikwedike the palm wine thief. You have lost credibility to speak on this issue going by the stories in other quarters, about you collecting 2 kegs of palmwine, 3 tubers yam and a moderate-sized goat to thwart our tradition.

We would not seat back and allow traitors like you to truncate our sacred tradition, guided by our ancestors and gods for millenia. You shall proceed to spend 3 days in the evil forest or forced to sacrifice your male child to the oracle. The choice is yours to make or else by next market day, blood must be spilled. Our gods cannot be mocked. cool

Did your father not warn you not to ever dance Surugede, the dance of the gods?

1 Like

Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by ekwynwa: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2012
Sorry loser, but we the [size=29pt]Igbo already have our duly elected Ezeigbo, and he's none other than ONLYTRUTH.[/size]

Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by ENEONWO(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2012
Rhino, you are a super buffoon. How dare you make unsubstantiated allegation against the Igwe & by extension, his subject? Hasnt your mother (an outcast) told you the truth: that you were sired by a fulani-herdsman, in her farmland, for giving her a bowl of nono? In Igboland, allegations are substantiated by the accuser, holding the ofo n'ogu and then surviving 7 native weeks. And you cant enthrone a new Igwe when the old one hasnt been dethroned! Ewu Gambia!!

1 Like

Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Rhino5dm: 10:02am On Apr 13, 2012
Come out with your real ID. . .until then

ENEONWO: Rhino, you are a super buffoon. How dare you make unsubstantiated allegation against the Igwe & by extension, his subject? Hasnt your mother (an outcast) told you the truth: that you were sired by a fulani-herdsman, in her farmland, for giving her a bowl of nono? In Igboland, allegations are substantiated by the accuser, holding the ofo n'ogu and then surviving 7 native weeks. And you cant enthrone a new Igwe when the old one hasnt been dethroned! Ewu Gambia!!
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Yeske2(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2012
odumchi: Aru emee! (Abomination!)

Don't you know what those clowns are up to? Why bother explaining?
Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by CaptBarbosa: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2012
This rhino must be a coward in real life!

1 Like

Re: The Eze Ndi Igbo Gburugburu 1 Of NL Igbos (Canceled) by Afam4eva(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2012
I can't beleive this dubious thread made it to the frontpage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How A Motorcyclist Was Almost Killed By Fulani Herdsmen / Ibrahim Idris Visits Police Service Commission / Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.