Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Disobedience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disobedience (623 Views)

Secrets Of Spirit Of Disobedience In Children / Were Animals Also Punished For Eve's Disobedience? If Yes, Why? / When Is Civil Disobedience Allowed For A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disobedience by octavian(m): 9:03am On Apr 13, 2012
I need clarification on this, when Moses led the children of Isreal he disobeyed God by striking the rock instead of touch for water to come out. He died but there a was fight between the Angel Michael and Lucifer as regards his body, Moses made Heaven. Was there any point where he repented before his death??

Secondly Saul disobeyed God by sparing some Animals and other plunders he took from the city meant for destruction, Saul was not forgiven rather the kingdom was taken away from him and he was tormented by an evil spirit. Was he given the chance to repent or he choose not to repent?
Re: Disobedience by Callotti: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2012
What should Moses have repented for? He paid with his life. Making a human error?
Saul was never forgiven. He received his punishment.
What else does YOUR God want?
No wonder you Christians are full of grudges!
You never let go. Like your God! Man nor want you, you jump over Mount Pleasant Brigde. Woman say no to S-ex, na 5 Abia r-apists go way-lay ram!
Woman phock man dump am una go say na ashawo! tongue
Mgbeke wanno phock online, e go pretend till Apama chop the blokos wey im dey plan to chop as kpe "broda in Christ" come turn cyber h-assassin with pretence plus e badu belle and e jolosi! tongue Saul and Moses jam for Purgatory, Lucifer dey follow Angel Gambrosia fight for "virgin" blokos! Hummmmph!!!! Heavenly Homosexuals. wink
HABA!!!! Even in death, you turn to evil spirits after you families have spent Millions burying your azzzzzez even with stolen/coverted wealth.
Tufiakwa!!!! cheesy

I taya for this una God o!
What a GRUMPY FRUMP!
He needs a HOLY-POOHSIE I swear.
Too much agro dey catch im I swiaaaa!!!

No wonder im Holy Spirit Blokos dey waka enter virgin poohsies!
Mu he he he he he
Ogworkor gworko!!!! cheesy

Kei!!! 2 hours to close from work!!!!

Ta Nu Jah!!!
God is gooood. All the time when I am sooooo off for the weekend!!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

What Is Karma? / Unveiling Atheism / How Do Dis Self Acclaimed Prophet Got Their Callin 4rm God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.