Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits (2040 Views)

Learn How To Shop Cheaply From US Stores / 100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by papaking1(m): 10:24am On Apr 13, 2012
Learn how & Where to Purchase BRAND NEW Laptops, Accessories, Phones,
Electronics, Cloths, Bags & Shoes etc at ridiculously low prices & Start your own
Import biz with less than N20,000.

Yes, Brand New Laptop for N14,000+ is real. I was doubting at first and decided to give it a try and lol and behold, the products I ordered for were delivered to my door step at ridiculously low price (about 250% off the market price here in Nigeria). to learn the secrets of buying brand new laptops and other products visit today: www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html

please, this is no scam or childs play, this is to help you obtain proucts cheaply, visit the page before pasting your comments
www.infokingsng.com/cheapstuffs.html
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by stuff01: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2012
your acct details os not on ur blog.and ur phone number
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by afrobaby(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2012
Nairalanders will not kill me wit all dis gimmicks, if u are actually buying dis stuff at dis incredible rice, I wonder why u would still b asking people to pay #2, 500 into ur account. If truly u want us to believe dis is not scam, just mention d name of the website, except ..... Anyway, I rest my case, dis is macs from backward

1 Like

Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by tinnymerit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
a lot of them have flooded nairaland,if truly you are getting laptops at that amount,buy and sell and repeat what u have done.you will see somebody making 1500 dollars demanding 1500 naira,isnt that common sense that you are a scam?.Get a life dude.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by Bonchux(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
If there is anybody with other site please open up let help our selves.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by greentea1: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
Profits ah! shocked shocked
[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 14, 2012
Bonchux: If there is anybody with other site please open up let help our selves.
there are other sites like DHgate, ankaka, chinavasion, all dot com.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by aieromon(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2012
Buy from those sites at your risk.Most of the items are unbranded and even when they are,you cannot vouch for their internal components.
Re: Where Ikeja Computer Guys Buy Products Cheaply And Resell For 100-300% Profits by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2012
aieromon: Buy from those sites at your risk.Most of the items are unbranded and even when they are,you cannot vouch for their internal components.
True.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Verified Paxful Account You Might Sell? / Integrated Micro Finance Bank (IMFB): A Wonder Bank? / I Want To Start A Poly-bag Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.